• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God
I could be locked up in a nutshell
And count myself The King Of Infinite Space
Were it not that I was a crystal of rather irregular shape
trying to get through your urinary track

I'm tweet meowing, like purefectly, without even tweet-meowing. Definitely level up.

Oh God
I could be locked up in a nutshell
And count myself The King Of Infinite Space
Were it not that I was a crystal of rather irregular shape
trying to get through your urinary track

- Hamket, prince of Densmack

Nice, I really want to get some 2C-B again... it's such a great drug, especially in combos. LSD + 2C-B is wonderful.

I recently stocked up on 2C-C, 2C-E and 2C-P... I'm thinking I'm going to get some 2C-D also. Thing is, I also really want to get some AL-LAD and ETH-LAD. Decisions, decisions...

...So I decided my best hope of getting onto a normal sleep schedule is to stay up today, and thus, took a bunch more (~50mg) 2C-B to keep myself awake and entertained for a few more hours. I'm gonna eat through this 2g in no time at this rate, but it takes a lot of 2Cs to do much for me. -E, and to a lesser extent -C and I, had some unpleasant stimmy qualities at higher doses, but 2C-B always feels great.

You should try plugging if dose becomes an issue, cuts the dose in half, and produces a full-bodied trip of full duration (with shorter come-up), unlike snorting which is a very different trip and damages your nasal passages. properly diluted, it won't even burn when plugged.

I stick to oral doses. With other 2Cs I would get severe nausea at these doses, but like I said - 2C-B always just feels great. I'm pretty sure I tried snorting 2C-B once just to confirm that it feels really caustic like other 2Cs. Even during the height of my 2C bingeing days, I only snorted -E a couple times - it certainly works quite well, but it's not really worth it when you spend the first half of the trip in horrible pain. Plus, I've done enough damage to my nasal passages between coke and h/fent, I really don't need to add any more undue wear and tear on the ole' nostrils.

I've never actually tried plugging. Maybe I'll give it a shot (err, a squirt?) at some point.

Yeah I definitely wasn't recommending snorting it. But plugging is a really good ROA. Obviously oral is too.

I recently stocked up on 2C-C, 2C-E and 2C-P... I'm thinking I'm going to get some 2C-D also. Thing is, I also really want to get some AL-LAD and ETH-LAD. Decisions, decisions...

I think 2C-D is *essential* because it's one of those psychedelics that's unique in the spectrum. But AL-LAD and ETH-LAD likely won't be around forever, and are absolute gems, like the top shelf of psychedelics. I understand your dilemma! I'd probably go for the lysergamides if it were one or the other, because 2C-D is easier to produce and will probably be more attainable in 3 years time, when those r6-sub lysergamides are all gone.

Yeah I'm gonna do that. I'll save the 2C-D for later. I'm really interested in it because it makes a good and gentle functional nootropic/stimulant, and apparently is a great psychedelic at higher doses. I've only ever tried it up to 15mg, and I liked it a lot as a nootropic-style light psychedelic at that level.

So far with my own experiments, I think I might like it best at the lower end of the dose range, like 15-20mg, as a super mild, social, light psychedelic like you said. At higher doses it doesn't really seem to get better in any way, just a bit stronger. To me it's really the PD for those super light, casual, fun trips. Even for a night out in a pub with friends, just one or two beers and 15mg of 2C-D is really nice.

I haven't tried it too many times at higher doses tho, and I think about 60mg is the highest I've gone with it. Would like to explore more at that end for sure.

I need to try 2C-D again. All my trials have turned out poorly. Have a new batch, maybe it'll shake things up a bit.

I had adverse effects. I trust the source and product though, so I don't get it. I get terrible headaches from 2C-D and a general discomfort. When I tried 30mg once, it was miserable.

I felt the edge of some kind of malaise creeping in when I went above 30mg, part of the reason I think this one is best dosed pretty light. There was a thread on phenethylamine headaches recently, it seems like it's not uncommon. I find that I need to drink a lot of water on 2C-X, including 2C-D. Always have the sense that if I don't, I'll get a big headache. But luckily never suffered one myself. Maybe try 15mg or something, and make sure to stay really well hydrated?

I get similar results with lower doses, have gone as low as 10mg and had pretty bad headaches. 2C-C does not do this to me and I've taken it up to 55mg. I also stay well hydrated, that's never been an issue for me as I'm already habituated to 10+ cups of water daily.

I'll try this second batch I have at some point, but something tells me it's 2C-D that is giving me the headaches and not just a bad batch.

I tripped on 5-MeO-MiPT a couple of days ago, but had a weird trip. Felt overstimulated the whole time, on the verge of anxiousness. Didn't feel really anxious but felt scatterbrained and couldn't sit still or concentrate on anything. Could't decide if I wanted to go for a long walk, or lay down and listen to music, do some writing or just go with the flow. Ended up just waling around pointlessly, listening to music through my headphones without paying much attention to it.

All my prior experiences with this chem had been magic, but this was kind of meh, don't know why. Took 7 mg, which is a dose that hand't make me feel as extremely stimulated as I felt this time. But whatever. This chem is weirda anyway, last time I took it was the same dose and it was extremely visual, whereas other times I've taken it at lower or higher dosaes visuals are usually very subtle (Although pretty unique and interesting when present).

What I did get, and it is something I really like about 5-MeO-MiPT is a dream-like quality to the experience. Feels almost dissociating in a way. Like a very low dose of MXE.

^ I haven't seen any evidence that 5-MeO-MiPT is a worthwhile compound whatsoever, but there IS evidence that it's highly dopaminergic, which would give it a certain addictive pull.

Life is pain. If you're a bit of a masochist, there's plenty of excitement to be had here. If not, you can leave any time you wish.

(That wasn't directed at you, Img_9999... just whoever might care to read it.)

I personally have always loved 5-MeO-MiPT, it's a great drug that has given me a lot of nice experiences, I've never gotten visuals from it or a strong trip but I've found it euphoric and empathogenic and mildly psychedelic. Except a few times it's been jittery and anxious, for some reason.

Life contains pain, but it is far more than just pain. Pain is a part of the broad spectrum of experiences. Without pain, would we appreciate pleasure? Of course some people experience more pain than others. I do think it's largely situational and a matter of how you choose to face your life and frame your worldview.

Status
Not open for further replies.