• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me wonder, if left-handed people are more likely to find affinity with psychedelics/dissociatives, as they seem to engage the right brain more heavily than the left brain. Because the left side of the body is controlled by the right brain, left-handedness can be an indication of right-bran dominance.

Swirly activation. Vortech re-upped his magicals today! Time to be sprinkling faerie seeds, intentionally, hitherforth and hitherto, a righteous force awakening, collectively, we are simultaneously swimming and not SWIMing, never sinking....unless we're holing.

Informally, I am right handed. My left hand is some other guys hand for all the good it does me. It can't even masturbate properly.

It makes me wonder, if left-handed people are more likely to find affinity with psychedelics/dissociatives, as they seem to engage the right brain more heavily than the left brain. Because the left side of the body is controlled by the right brain, left-handedness can be an indication of right-bran dominance.
I was thinking too that might be more than the 10% of leftists, and thought about the poll too...weird...synchronicity or just a good idea?

For the record...I am another hard right handed.

Last edited:
Swirly activation. Vortech re-upped his magicals today! Time to be sprinkling faerie seeds, intentionally, hitherforth and hitherto, a righteous force awakening, collectively, we are simultaneously swimming and not SWIMing, never sinking....unless we're holing.

Holing, shoaling, trolling, even bowling. All will be heard up this supersonic bitch-fest!

Ok so lets poll it, I've never done such a thing on this forum, anyone who knows how to rock it go for it!

I found out yesterday that my ex and partner of 10 years passed away 2 days ago from an OD. She was a former mod of this forum, Karma/Love*Lite.
I keep hearing her loud obnoxious laughter in my head.
Rest In Peace my Love.

I found out yesterday that my ex and partner of 10 years passed away 2 days ago from an OD. She was a former mod of this forum, Karma/Love*Lite.
Rest In Peace my Love.
Much love :( I'm sending those silly positive hippy vibes your way, even though I don't buy into them <3

^Yep, only mods can...

Rest In Peace my Love.

Was so sorry to hear this brother. :(

My condolences <3

I was thinking about earlier times today and I started crying... breaking through the numbness. We'll get through it man. It's really hard for me, I can't imagine how you're feeling. Love you man. <3 I'm always here.

Fucking opiates. :|

I was thinking too that might be more than the 10% of leftists, and thought about the poll too...weird...synchronicity or just a good idea?

For the record...I am another hard right handed.

I'm right handed too. I can make a poll. Not right now though. Gotta eat this food. Start the 9th book of the Malazan series. Try to get tired... sleep is not easy right now. :\

I just had a minor freakout. Thankfully I have a couple good homies to ground me. It was a quick and hard process. She is in a better place. Om shanti.

Glad you got through it vortech. It's good to have those homies you can turn to in times of need.

Sorry about your loss Delsyd. <3 This plague of opiate OD deaths is so tragic, breaks my heart. It's such a huge problem in my city right now. We really need to legalize and regulate, but we're so far off from being able to do that politically and socially, it will probably be a while before we can go that route. But Portugal did it. I wonder what it took there to make it happen.

It was prescription opiates (IVed). I agree with what you're saying though for sure. In the US right now the number of opiate OD deaths has absolutely skyrocketed over where it's been at any other point in time. It's truly an epidemic. So many people are addicted too. It's scary and heartbreaking.

I keep alternating between emotions. I've never lost someone so close to me, as a peer. I've lost grandparents and people I knew well but who were old, or sick. I am going to lose my dad sometime to ALS, but I've had 4 years so far to prepare for it. It will be horrible and it already is horrible but it's like, I know about it. This was so unexpected and sudden. :( I just saw her the other day...

I'm a lot more sad than angry... but I'm a little angry too. Which I hate.

Prescription opiates hey? That's really sad.

I'm realizing that I misunderstand the opiate crisis to some extent. Clearly, when people are ODing on prescription opiates (ie legal and regulated), it shows that legalization and regulation won't fix the problem on it's own. I still believe legalization and regulation is a step in the right direction, but I've been a bit dogmatic that this is the fix. It's not going to be the magic bullet, it's a multi-headed issue.

It does seem like opiates are mega overprescribed in the US. In Canada that's an issue as well, but maybe a little bit less. The main problem right now in Canada is with fentanyl and it's analogs, which being trafficked outside of the medical system, and showing up unexpectedly in cocaine and stuff like that. People are dropping like flies.

So sorry for your guys' loss.

Yeah a lot of heroin here is being cut with fentanyl or analogues like furanylfentanyl, which is causing a lot of deaths. But the real problem is addiction, it's way on the rise. Many, many of the people are addicted to prescription opiates which there is a huge amount of, and in some places especially it's a real plague. I wonder if it's an availability issue or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.