• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

My new washing machine arrived today and the guys installed it. Yay!

They were showing me how to run it and when he pushed the button, it fell off so it's broken.

I guess they will have to bring us another one to replace it. Hopefully soon. :(

Even though your brand new washer is broken I'm envious. Ours broke down ~4 months ago and I haven't had the money to repair or replace it yet (mostly cause of Christmas expenses... Bad timing for the machine to break)

Instead I've been doing my washing in the bathtub once a week. I just fill the tub with a few inches of water, mix in laundry detergent and clothes. Then I stomp on em like I'm crushing grapes for 15 min, then do a few tedious 'rinse' cycles where I hand wringe the water out each time. It sucks...

Thankfully the dryer still works though.

My new washing machine arrived today and the guys installed it. Yay!

They were showing me how to run it and when he pushed the button, it fell off so it's broken.

I guess they will have to bring us another one to replace it. Hopefully soon. :(

Sears doesn't stock that button anymore, sorry. Don't bother with craigslist. Do you need an entire rig for a Craftsman gas push-mower, or wish to part with the associated leaf bag?

Yeah gonna try to deal with it Tommorow- it is pretty rough, irony of ironies, I have exhausted my very limited Valium supply tonight- no joke man :) The little fuckers helped though, although tonight, my body can feel it-the dose was far too small, and only having had multiple doses has gotten me this far-it is smoother than xanax, but damn, they were just more potent-I would have injected them, alas Kroger stopped selling PG and had no ethanol-Thanks though, and another bite, may have taken too much gabapentin? It ever cause weird side effects?