• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Yeah gonna try to deal with it Tommorow- it is pretty rough, irony of ironies, I have exhausted my very limited Valium supply tonight- no joke man :) The little fuckers helped though, although tonight, my body can feel it-the dose was far too small, and only having had multiple doses has gotten me this far-it is smoother than xanax, but damn, they were just more potent-I would have injected them, alas Kroger stopped selling PG and had no ethanol-Thanks though, and another bite, may have taken too much gabapentin? It ever cause weird side effects?

LoL. oh yes Gabapentin and Pegabalin can creep up in you faat if you take too many while still in the honeymoon period before tollerence raises so fast thst you can down half a box and feel nothing...

Incidentally I but PG straight from eBay. delivered to my door for pennies...

Cool if u don t want to say, but is it for anti-anxiolotic reasons that you require these meds?

Nah, I'm a soft touch. :D
Wait, is that a hammer?

It's all coming together...

??? - Tubbs is secretly an immortal warrior, I Stay Away-because he might decapitate me

And Cass will be back, probably. Crowley, unfortunately appears to be gone.

And Jensen Ackles turns 40 next week! Weird, never thought the show would last that long- Meanwhile I am waiting for a Space Ghost revival, or at least a marathon, I want the uncut version of WARREN-post it for me and I will make you my BFF-soft or hard touch I go both ways ;)

S
LoL. oh yes Gabapentin and Pegabalin can creep up in you faat if you take too many while still in the honeymoon period before tollerence raises so fast thst you can down half a box and feel nothing...

Incidentally I but PG straight from eBay. delivered to my door for pennies...

Cool if u don t want to say, but is it for anti-anxiolotic reasons that you require these meds?

It's for multiple reasons - I'll PM you - and yeah, could have bought it online(pg) though really no point in injecting benzodiazepines (or most of they're analogs) unless I am post it I tap, or myoclonic, and then either I am at a hospital or unable to really inject myself

Clonazepam is slow acting though, wish sometime had IV Rivotril solution, it would be interesting to try(think it's Rivotril)

How are you guys doing?
I have been pretty much up two days because amphetamine on wednesday and MDMA and methylphenidate yesterday and it seems to take it’s toll.

Damnit Lorne??? Quit spreading my secret lol.

Join the club man, I've been up for 2.3 days because insomnia.

??? - Tubbs is secretly an immortal warrior, I Stay Away-because he might decapitate me

And Cass will be back, probably. Crowley, unfortunately appears to be gone.

And Jensen Ackles turns 40 next week! Weird, never thought the show would last that long- Meanwhile I am waiting for a Space Ghost revival, or at least a marathon, I want the uncut version of WARREN-post it for me and I will make you my BFF-soft or hard touch I go both ways ;)

S

It's for multiple reasons - I'll PM you - and yeah, could have bought it online(pg) though really no point in injecting benzodiazepines (or most of they're analogs) unless I am post it I tap, or myoclonic, and then either I am at a hospital or unable to really inject myself

Clonazepam is slow acting though, wish sometime had IV Rivotril solution, it would be interesting to try(think it's Rivotril)

It is Rivotril yeah...

I carry IV diazepam and IV midazolam but for very specific uses...

In fact I rairly use the midazolam on anyone (not IV) personally, since the procedure it's used for mainly is carried out by a trauma doctor (the procedure being an RSI)... The only time I use it is when giving IV ketamine but NOT as part of a rapid sequence induction but just for pain relief in general when the situation has deteriorated enough for IV morphine alone to not be sufficient.

I wish I was qualified to do RSIs though. it's a really cool procedure but quite technical (IV ketamine, midazolam and fentanyl) as part of a general anaesthetic in order to be able to intubate someone.. obviously you can't use thiopental or propafol at the side of a road.

Sorry. went off on a tangent agsin lol

It is Rivotril yeah...

I carry IV diazepam and IV midazolam but for very specific uses...

In fact I rairly use the midazolam on anyone (not IV) personally, since the procedure it's used for mainly is carried out by a trauma doctor (the procedure being an RSI)... The only time I use it is when giving IV ketamine but NOT as part of a rapid sequence induction but just for pain relief in general when the situation has deteriorated enough for IV morphine alone to not be sufficient.

I wish I was qualified to do RSIs though. it's a really cool procedure but quite technical (IV ketamine, midazolam and fentanyl) as part of a general anaesthetic in order to be able to intubate someone.. obviously you can't use thiopental or propafol at the side of a road.

Sorry. went off on a tangent agsin lol

You administer ketamine? Yes that is probably stupid of me to have not thought of that, I just forget things happen, and not always in or anywhere near a hospital- hell I am 15 miles from a hospital, and when I first got sick I had an apparently violent tonic -clonic (don't remember much, of course) however someone called an ambulance, and??, for whatever reason, instead of giving me Ativan or diazepam when I was presumably stiff or limp, they just began transport, and I had ANOTHER TONIC CLONIC M, in the ambulance

Finally a wake up in the hospital, and the paramedics seemed freaked out, and I was numb at first, then the pain started, every bone and most of the muscles I still had were stuff or in pain, with a couple of bruises - now, or at least when an ambulance came more recently, they brought two ambulances and wasted 10 or 15 minutes yrying to find a vein, in case I had a "grand mal2- made no sense

I wasn't awake that time I had two(('it was the second time an ambulance was called, and probably the second or third time went fully epileptic) still, IDK why they would let me seize again, and why, AFTER I recovered and regained some of my senses, were making a bit g deal, out of what was basically their mistake

Now it is a small town, in a sparsely populated county (we have way too many counties, literally only Texas has more) still, WTF is up with that? I mean is there a legitimate reason for that? Just wondering- and your probably more qualified to perform an RSI than a good percentage of practitioners - Seriously, I think some ARE CERTAINLY NOT INEPT AT THEIR PROFESSION they don't know some basic fucking facts -IS NOT SOMETHING I WOULD? SAY -though some things were spoonfed to them- Which is ok, Some prefer forks, it is their business
obviously

Last edited:

You administer ketamine? Yes that is probably stupid of me to have not thought of that, I just forget things happen, and not always in or anywhere near a hospital- hell I am 15 miles from a hospital, and when I first got sick I had an apparently violent tonic -clonic (don't remember much, of course) however someone called an ambulance, and??, for whatever reason, instead of giving me Ativan or diazepam when I was presumably stiff or limp, they just began transport, and I had ANOTHER TONIC CLONIC M, in the ambulance

Finally a wake up in the hospital, and the paramedics seemed freaked out, and I was numb at first, then the pain started, every bone and most of the muscles I still had were stuff or in pain, with a couple of bruises - now, or at least when an ambulance came more recently, they brought two ambulances and wasted 10 or 15 minutes yrying to find a vein, in case I had a "grand mal2- made no sense

I wasn't awake that time I had two(('it was the second time an ambulance was called, and probably the second or third time went fully epileptic) still, IDK why they would let me seize again, and why, AFTER I recovered and regained some of my senses, were making a bit g deal, out of what was basically their mistake

Now it is a small town, in a sparsely populated county (we have way too many counties, literally only Texas has more) still, WTF is up with that? I mean is there a legitimate reason for that? Just wondering- and your probably more qualified to perform an RSI than a good percentage of practitioners - Seriously, I think some ARE CERTAINLY NOT INEPT AT THEIR PROFESSION they don't know some basic fucking facts -IS NOT SOMETHING I WOULD? SAY -though some things were spoonfed to them- Which is ok, Some prefer forks, it is their business
obviously

You have to remember that not everyone who turns uip in an ambulance is a bona fide licenced and qualified paramedic...

The phrase EMT just literally means a technician....It's not the same as a paramedic...for example here I did 3 years training and many more in extra stuff....an Emmergency Care Assistant (a UK equivalent to the lowest skill level EMT) does 4 weeks.

I am all headachy ughhhhhh

^ That's no good! Hope it gets better. <3

I've come to the conclusion that gabapentin after dinner + temazepam at 11 pm makes for an amazing sleep.

I was promised a call back today from the management team at Lowe's. Not holding my breath.

Good luck T., Lowe's wouldn't hire me, granted I looked like a junkie when I was interviewed.

So, you're buddy Scoot (feel free to call me that for short, btw, it was/is an actual nickname in some circles) just spent the last two nights in detox before leaving AMA because my teeth were hurting like hell, and when I was finally given some weak ass orajel, ot wasn't enough and the doc was onlygoing to allow me to use it three times a day. WTF? I've been to this hospital before and everyone was great, but I couldn't deal with that, the pain was mind numbing to say the least.

Anyways, I had gone willingly, but so much for that, and over some stupid bullshit like that...

Fun times, so how has this thread been dead for almost 24 hours?