• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos almost died from fake xanax

Those bars i was talking about wernt "fake" there was alprazolam in them but you could tell they were.... Off. Not quite as strong as regular bars

Those bars i was talking about wernt "fake" there was alprazolam in them but you could tell they were.... Off. Not quite as strong as regular bars
By chance are you in Dayton, OH? There were two 'bad' batches of these fake xanax being sold in 2016. One containing synthetic cannabinoid and the others containing fentanyl. These are 'dark net' knock offs being pressed by god knows who in what basement. I'm guessing the main 'ingredients' are being purchased on the dark web and shipped in as you can see from the attached article. I read up on this article about a year ago because I, personally, got ahold of ones that made me feel like I was high on something else (bloodshot eyes were noticed as if I had been smoking hella weed) but WAY TOO HIGH and gave me even worse panic attacks, etc to the point of almost 'blackout' like states. Like damn near killed me too... This forum concluded my feelings and I stopped taking ANY I knew were not from a known source and/or prescription... The forum is pretty scary and even ID's some of the users who are causing said issues.

Please note that some of the comments from before have been removed since I read this article last in early 2016.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/3ruuu7/bobafets_bad_batch_xanax_was_px1_a_synthetic/.compact

Also, if you are in Dayton these are (were) all coming from the same source. I can bet on that...

Last edited:
over in the UK, fake xanax is basically all there is as the NHS tend to use other benzos so
basically you can only get it if you go private
but there's xanax bars being sold alllllll over london and they're all crumbly af you can just tell that ain't legit
and i buy them quite a bit....
hmm

So these green hulk bars, they didn't have a strong alp taste? Did they look like quality or poor counterfeits? What is your usual dose of xanax to take and get high but not black out?

So these green hulk bars, they didn't have a strong alp taste? Did they look like quality or poor counterfeits? What is your usual dose of xanax to take and get high but not black out?
No they didnt taste right to me, they were hard as a rock and discolored. I can take about 3mg before blacking out. If i take 3.5 thats it im blacked out

They seem to think through packaging/handling, the rat poison was absorbed by the pill exterior.
I doubt this. Warfin, which is a prescribed medication, and is also used as rat poison. That's why rat poison has shown up many times as a cut a in most drugs that get cut. .

I doubt this. Warfin, which is a prescribed medication, and is also used as rat poison. That's why rat poison has shown up many times as a cut a in most drugs that get cut. .

for real?

Lol you better not than idiots will start using as cut again or to get high

I had to message you when i saw this. 2 nights ago i got the white g bars and yesterday i didnt even take a whole one nust 3 quaters. Same thing happened to me. Eyes blood shot i had the worst cotton mouth and my anxiety was so bad but it was worse than that. I felt like i was going to die i almost called an ambulance a few times i was so scared. I never even heard of xanax being fake until after. But i knew something wasnt right with them. I didnt believe it until i saw your post here about the blood shot eyes. How fucking scary! Im so pissed who tf thought to make fake shit? That makes people feel like their going to die? So fucked up