• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you regret it?

qsbl;13958784]Is that yur personal tatto? Its pretty cool
Read the second word of the tattoo again! It's a tat-typo!

Everyone talks about Benzo's what the hell is it? Does it cancel the drug? Is this prescription based?
'Benzo's' are short or slang for Benzodiazepines https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine. They are supposed to be prescribed but many buy them illegally & some Benzodiazepines were legal to buy until the Psychoactive Substances Act last year (In the UK, I have no idea about other countries if you're not Uk based)
They are highly effective for short-term use for anxiety & stimulant come-downs amongst many other therapeutic benefits, however they are also very addictive in the long-term and can be heavily abused for the sedative effects

Yes and no. I regret the way I've hurt some people but I don't regret actually using drugs. They have let me be more of the person that I want to be as long as I have some self-control (which I usually don't) but then again I love using.

No. My head was fucked before I even touched a drug so it's not like I lost anything.

No not at all. Heroin addiction has made me into a way stronger and capable person through discovering the power of my own will. I was lucky enough to be involved in dope as an IV junkie and maintaining my job as well as good standing with my family so I dont have those classic regrets. I use to let people walk all over and have since told those people to fuck off they arent friends and i will not let anyone get in the way of the plans i have set for my life now. I cant believe i let people treat me like shit because they could get dope, that szuko died a long time ago, good he was a weak fuck after all.

I always knew i was strong driven and capable that what is hard for others is not so much for myself. I knew i would get clean and I did it twice the only reason i relapsed was i spent a year getting and shooting up my then g/f (both got clean together and i got her a job after she got off methadone where i work) so even the person i discovered dope with became better for it. She use to be depressed and didnt trust her judgement suicidal and blamed others for her situation... she no longer sees her therapist because the man cant understand her change thought for the longest time it was a fake but that was over a year ago now.

I like my world view now, i understand the importance of time having wasted so much. I culled everything and everyone several times in my life and other then my ex i do not see or care about people from my past. It has literally created and I do not give a fuck attitude that i love my life feels super easy now. Its like if junkies are 1 and regular people are 2 then i am now 3 having been both and thus i radiate confidence and fully trust my abilities over anyone else. The change wasnt quick and all that solidified about 1.5 years off dope and 6 months off methadone. Granted i was only involved in opiates for 5 years and IV dope for about 2.5 so i wasnt too long term which i know makes a differences, still so much wasted time.

Thats why i liken addiction to the allegory of the cave by plato i was watching the world as shadows on a wall and thought that was my existence...

Like many have said, yes and no.

I need what I take, but as humans are want to do, I pushed the envelope and landed somewhere I'd never thought I'd be (active addiction).

One on hand, life before drugs was just monotony and depression. Now it's extreme highs and extreme lows. A part of me feels like this is better because I've gained a pseudo-answer to many of my problems. Another part feels extreme guilt and self-loathing. The last third is complete nihilism and doesn't give a fuck about anything, so essentially it's the fuel to the fire. 'We're all gonna die eventually' and all that.

One thing I can say is at least I have highs now and not just lows. Would I do it differently? Probably not. Could I actually do it if I wanted to? I think so. The problem is that I don't want to :^)

I don't regret doing coke or MDMA. Both of those things, I was able to keep under control. I mean I can't really AFFORD a cocaine habit, and the high is far too fleeting for my taste. I will say, however, I do regret doing MDMA multiple days in a row. Don't do that, the following days will be catastrophic to your mind. MDMA is super fun though, IMO. Just gotta limit it, as you should with everything else. If you have an addictive personality, I can't, in good conscience, recommend trying cocaine. But MDMA, to ME at least, didn't have that addictive quality. Possibly because of the aftermath of using it 4-5 days in a row, but the first few times I used it were spaced pretty far apart, and were no noticeable after effects from it. But everyone's brain chemistry is different. It's good that you're aware of your addictive personality. That could save you, if your decision making skills ain't too shabby. Moderation is the key to everything. Some can do it, some can't. I can use certain drugs once in a blue moon, but I tell ya what, opiates grabbed me by the balls and wouldn't let go. I'm currently detoxing a 2 year, 150+mg a day oxy habit. It got so serious so quick. Should have wisened up a lot sooner, and I wouldn't be in such a physically and mentally painful situation right now. Everyone has their drug of choice.
So, to answer you question entirely, kind of. Lol. I regret doing opiates is all I regret doing. Everything else was and still remains a fun time when it presents itself. But once you try a certain drug, and you notice yourself thinking about it often the next day, and/or considering hitting up your source again, I'd say pump the breaks, and think about what you're doing.
Sorry if that, at all, went off topic, but I've been hittin the trees til I turn Vietnamese, and caught myself forgetting the main question in this thread.

I smoked hash when I was 15. Actually before that, I would take a handful of chlortriplon (so?) just because. So I was seeking something out before I knew it. It's hard to regret something so ingrained in me especially since there's nothing I can do about it now. I'm 42. Have a great job. A house. Great kids. I went from high school chronic pothead & acid. Then coke, to IV coke. Only done heroin a few times thank fod because I know it was made for me. I did quit when I got pregnant and then started recreationally when they were a bit older. It was def not recreational when I was younger lol. Anyway, long story short, no, I really don't regret it. It's a part of who I am, for better or worse...as the saying goes.

Regrets from doing MDMA? Are you fucking kidding? I regret not having done it sooner (must've been around 23) or more often (for me there's no real appeal to hit it every weekend. Or even every month. Once a quarter would be ideal in my twenties and shit, 30s too) (probably never went over 10 times in a year).

You said you're 26, so ostensible adult, can't advocate TOO openly for the use of illicit chemicals, you'd take risks doing it, to your life and freedom . . . .
Yeah, and get an experience unlike, it sounds, anything you've had before. Much like mushrooms can (no guarantee) connect you to the cosmic planes that support reality, the MDMA family connects you to some cosmic humanity you don't even have tropes for. It's a pretty amazing sensation, that can be too much--make sure you pop your E cherry with good friends in a good place, and that doesn't have to be a club with a light show and bad drum n base. I got tired of those pretty fast; they don't add anything.

And it will contribute to further delinquency only if you let it, by cuddling with the local crack dealer? I don't know.

OK, coke too? Routine club drugs? The two are very different. I see meth (and coke) as the spiritual opposite of MDMA. Where the former promotes lust and animalistic fucking, the latter promotes love, or at least laying on eachother naked doing that ooo o ooo thng. Your conversations will be completely different, the people you revolve around different; and I still love coke, in the way I love the relief of popping a boil. I chanced upon it a few months ago, hoovered it and the bag right up. But I might be happy never doing MDMA again.

Last edited: