• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you regret it?

qsbl

Greenlighter
Do you regret taking drugs?

I'm 26 and remember in my younger years always wanted to take MDMA. Never have and very tempted too.

Went to a club the other day and they had poppers, me being an idiot I thought they were shots and never thought twice about ordering themselves

I was chatting to a girl who handed me this bottle and said smell this. That's if I'm hocked the whole night I was doing poppers.

At that time I tried to find anyone selling MDMA or coke and I would have done it. The rush I got from peppers even tho it may be nothing compared to what is out there was amazing.

I'm on the edge and scared the next time I go out I'll pop a bill or sniff a line.

Just wondering, do you regret taking your first sniff pill? Also I have an addictive personality and i know I myself.

I don't regret taking my first 'E' in 1990 or the many others that were consumed weekly through the 90's and occasionally since. I still believe that if everyone experienced MDMA just once in their life, the world would be a better place. It changed my life and I had some of the most amazing, life-changing experiences on it....
Unfortunately however, I wouldn't recommend you just impulsively decide to buy some in a club & take it, especially if you don't know the person or anyone else who's taken it. I have no knowledge or experience of dark net purchasing, but do you have friends you can ask, or any contacts. Also I would buy a reagent test so that you can test that what you have bought beforehand is what it says on the tin.
I know it's easy to go 'ah fuck it' & buy something off some random in a club, but you'll have no idea if the dice will land on 'amazing' 'don't feel any different' 'I feel really weird' 'I feel really ill' (and the other 2!) and even if it is the real deal, you may not like the effects.

I would play the slow game if you're really set on trying it, do your research, test what you get and also, I personally would try it at home for the first time with friends rather than in a club where even if you have a good quality substance, nausea & paranoia & over-heating can still be a thing.....or go to a club once you've come up on it in a comfortable setting & know you like it.

Hypocritically, I did none of the things I'm recommending to you, but I knew where the pills were coming from, I was with lots of friends who did them too & I partied at outdoor free parties & rarely clubs in my Ecstasy days, so there was usually a car-full of munters to chat shit with or a warm caravan to sit in if it all got too much in the sweaty rave marquee.

Lastly, who knows if I would have gone on to have a heroin & crack habit if I hadn't done that first pill; like you I have an addictive personality, but doing MDMA was not responsible for my later addictions and I don't regret any of it (Actually, I do regret ever sniffing Poppers - hate them, but glad that I know I don't like them & don't take proffered bottles when drunk!)

Last edited:
Lmao poppers are nothing man, neither is coke or MDMA. Get worried when you're on the edge of doing heroin or crack cocaine.

I'd say a good 80% of the population who go out on a friday and saturday night are using cocaine or mdma

I don't regret taking my first 'E' in 1990 or the many others that were consumed weekly through the 90's and occasionally since. I still believe that if everyone experienced MDMA just once in their life, the world would be a better place. It changed my life and I had some of the most amazing, life-changing experiences on it....
Unfortunately however, I wouldn't recommend you just impulsively decide to buy some in a club & take it, especially if you don't know the person or anyone else who's taken it. I have no knowledge or experience of dark net purchasing, but do you have friends you can ask, or any contacts. Also I would buy a reagent test so that you can test that what you have bought beforehand is what it says on the tin.
I know it's easy to go 'ah fuck it' & buy something of some random in a club, but you'll have no idea if the dice will land on 'amazing' 'don't feel any different' 'I feel really weird' 'I feel really ill' (and the other 2!) and even if it is the real deal, you may not like the effects.

I would play the slow game if you're really set on trying it, do your research, test what you get and also, I personally would try it at home for the first time with friends rather than in a club where even if you have a good quality substance, nausea & paranoia & over-heating can still be a thing.....or go to a club once you've come up on it in a comfortable setting & know you like it.

Hypocritically, I did none of the things I'm recommending to you, but I knew where the pills was coming from, I was with lots of friends who did them too & I partied at outdoor free parties & rarely clubs in my Ecstasy days, so there was usually a car-full of munters to chat shit with or a warm caravan to sit in if it all got too much in the sweaty rave marquee.

Lastly, who knows if I would have gone on to have a heroin & crack habit if I hadn't done that first pill; like you I have an addictive personality, but doing MDMA was not responsible for my later addictions and I don't regret any of it (Actually, I do regret ever sniffing Poppers - hate them, but glad that I know I don't like them & don't take proffered bottles when drunk!)

I'm in IT so I know where I'd get it from. That's the dangerous thing I've lost all my friends recently suddenly stop talking to me because I did something they don't agree with. A lot to do with culture. I have no one to try it with after testing I might just go to to a super club and pop half. Problem is dark net had some strong stuff. 250gram of MDMA in a bill I'm scared. Like something of 100mg and take half and maybe half later!

Lmao poppers are nothing man, neither is coke or MDMA. Get worried when you're on the edge of doing heroin or crack cocaine.

I'd say a good 80% of the population who go out on a friday and saturday night are using cocaine or mdma

Re poppers, that high is I've been told it's like cocaine but only for a minute. Is that true? If so isn't cocaine a downwards spiral if you build up tollerence to get the same hit?

not sure where you live....but in the US its more like 5% i would say, maybe less. This is for bars/clubs. if you go to a rave I would say its 60-80 percent

Not really. I regret taking it as far as I did.

Met a lot of good ppl. Gave me some good perspective on life. Helped me deal with my anxiety disorders in a big way. Found someone I loved but also lost them to OD..

So that kind of sucks but over all if I could go back in time I would do it all again. Maybe quit around New years this year tho.

I'm in IT so I know where I'd get it from. That's the dangerous thing I've lost all my friends recently suddenly stop talking to me because I did something they don't agree with. A lot to do with culture. I have no one to try it with after testing I might just go to to a super club and pop half. Problem is dark net had some strong stuff. 250gram of MDMA in a bill I'm scared. Like something of 100mg and take half and maybe half later!

Re poppers, that high is I've been told it's like cocaine but only for a minute. Is that true? If so isn't cocaine a downwards spiral if you build up tollerence to get the same hit?

1.What on earth did you do that all your friends would no longer talk to you? I do things that some of my friends don't agree with & vice versa, but it doesn't stop us being friends. That must feel horrible and sometimes, particularly with MDMA & hallucinogenics, how you feel mentally can have a negative impact on your experience.

2.I have never drawn any comparison between poppers & cocaine! On the very few occasions I've sniffed poppers, I've felt my face go bright red, my heart beat faster & a feeling of 'I really hate this but it won't last long & it'll be over soon' (that's just my experience, obviously loads of people love it) Cocaine effects depend on the quality, amount, whether you've drunk alcohol or taken other drugs, your setting & physiology. Again, everyone has different preferences....I personally find sniffing cocaine pointless & it does nothing for me whereas millions of people swear by it on a night out & I only like it converted & smoked...DO NOT TOUCH WITH A BARGEPOLE

I wasted many years of my life regretting doing acid as a child. Regret might be a useful emotion if it prevents someone from doing something destructive but I had no desire (and still do not) to touch LSD again so what was the point? None. I wasted time with regret. Be cool with yourself. Anyone who has ever been will someday be a has been. Let it go.

Last edited:
haha seriously. I live right next to some of the most popular clubs in Dallas and not even 25% of the people out are doing MDMA or blow. They all just drink and/or smoke weed. Hell I wish 80% of people at those clubs had molly.

Have to disagree with your off-the-top statistic . That's like Burning Man amounts of people using MDMA and coke. Like wood stock style n shit. Heroin saved me from a nasty pill addiction and it's not an easy lifestyle but I'm happier now than I was popping scripts of hydros and then trams for my w/d

Hi. I refrained from drug use until 27 out of fear. Then I realised that drugs can be taken safely. I took MDMA, ketamine, cocaine and LSD after moving to London. I would recommend using DNM for buying due to increased safety. I would recommend starting small and always with friends. Have a benzo on hand in case you don't like it. Drugs have given me some of my favourite experiences with friends. Festivals and gigs have been improved with drugs. My life is better and my friends and I have made awesome memories. I take drugs very occasionally, in moderate amounts and always for an event and I know they're not forever (people get boring and have babies eventually). I recommend forgiving yourself for any guilt you feel about changing your mind. I think the fact you're so worried and posting here shows you're unlikely to be the type to take silly risks or get addicted. Have fun!!

No. I do not regret taking drugs. I regret experimenting with some of the more dangerous ones (2C-T-7, untested "ecstasy" pills and mephedrone to be specfic), and I regret the timing of some experiences. My personality is impulsive and self destructive and if I hadn't pissed away my sobriety starting at roughly age 19, I'm sure I would have found another non-chemical avenue with which to distract and destroy myself. Drugs have brought me many valuable lessons, some greatly needed escapes, and a couple priceless relationships. My ability to control my frequency of use is my own problem, and also a part of who I am. If I have a problem with drugs, I have a problem with myself. I've said it before on this site and I'll say it again. Drugs are like video game cheat codes. Some give you positive effects, some give negative effects, some give both positive and negative effects, some give simply weird or unusual effects to the gameplay (read: reality). There's a drug that can change virtually any aspect of our experience in life. Stronger, more endurance, more virility? There's a drug for that. Drug to keep you awake and more productive? Of course there's a drug for that. A drug to make you sleepy or a drug to make you euphoric? You bet. A drug that makes you feel like you've left this planet and are floating among the stars with total dissolution of the body and no memory of how you got there? Yeah, there's a drug for that. I don't attach good or bad labels to drugs. They are just chemicals that we ingest to mix with the chemicals already composing our perception of what's happening to and around us. For better or for worse, it's all just a big chemical soup in our heads and bodies. Drugs are additional ingredients to the soup we're born with. Not all of us can be expected to have the same favorite soup :)

no-regrets-tattoo-i-regert-nothing.jpg

I don't regret anything in the sense that I am not sure if I would be the person I am today had I not had some of the more difficult experiences in life.

On one hand I had some really good times using drugs and those experiences were really good. On the other I have gone through hell with the correctional system but I wouldn't appreciate things that I took for granted. Then there is the whole withdrawal thing and it is no fun but I do remember saying fuck it at the time so I am accountable for my decisions there.

You don't have to go thru heroin withdrawal to understand there are no words for how unpleasant it is but that doesn't stop people now does it. I can curse the day I stuck a needle in my arm but regretting it won't change a damn thing. Is my life better without heroin, for the most part but if you asked me when I was on heroin it would really depend on whether I had heroin and money or not.

I have put myself in the hospital through my actions regarding drug use and it sucked. It didn't stop me once I got out.

I would say there are some drugs with little to no consequence and it was fun and would do it again and some not worth doing but I am not about to debate that on here.

Then there are drugs that make my life better. I do need something for anxiety as I have quite severe anxiety and I do need something for pain as that is very severe. I had surgery rejected because no local pain clinic was willing to do post-op pain management and is that my fault, yes and no.

I don't get as much pain medication is that my fault, yeah it is because I had a doctor willing to give me pain medication at a dose that worked and a overdose and an abcess later the doctor will no longer give me the medication I would prefer.

Do I regret any of this, I don't have time to. Life goes on.

All that being said I haven't done anything I can't live with. I took for granted so many things and maybe it took losing pretty much everything I cared about to appreciate what I have today.

The gist of what I am saying is you do learn from your mistakes, you can also learn from other people's mistakes. Regardless you can dwell on the past which is kinda useless unless you have a wrong to right and not all wrongs are correctable but you can forgive yourself and be the person you want to be starting right now or at least take the steps towards it.

I know who I want to be, what I want to, where I want to go, what I want to do for a living and what I don't want to be and do. I can't say it would be the same if it hadn't been for some of the choices I made. It seems like not that long ago pretty much every choice I made had to do with drugs now not as much.

It really sucks to wake up and feel awful and know what you are going to have to do to not feel that way. Not everything is fair and the correctional system definitely isn't but you don't run that, you run you. So knowing the system is pretty much rigged you can still make choices that give you an outcome that you will be happy with one day.

I suppose the reason I even bothered to keep going at times was the hope that life would get better and it didn't happen easily for me. I have seen people buy their way out of trouble and these same people are worse off mentally than me so in the end it all evens out. Once you are happy with who you are you will find it quite meaningless to post about it on social media which is all for show I can assure you.

You do what you want for you and accept whatever comes along with it.

So fuck no, I doubt I would be the same person or even like who I was had I not made the choices I did. I still use drugs but its pretty much legal so I dunno, I feel like I need them so therefore I do. I know I won't die without pain medication but I doubt I could function very well. I do know better than to take a large dose even if a doctor prescribes me way more than I need and it is better that it happened now before I had a family.

So I still dealing with many consequences and I guess the difference is today I am doing what I am supposed to in order for the changes in my life to work out the way I want them to.

On a philosophical level I don't see the point in regretting something as it changes nothing. All that being said I know drugs would make me feel better and I can't do the ones I want to right now and some I don't know if I will, some I just took, and some I sure won't.

1.What on earth did you do that all your friends would no longer talk to you? I do things that some of my friends don't agree with & vice versa, but it doesn't stop us being friends. That must feel horrible and sometimes, particularly with MDMA & hallucinogenics, how you feel mentally can have a negative impact on your experience.

2.I have never drawn any comparison between poppers & cocaine! On the very few occasions I've sniffed poppers, I've felt my face go bright red, my heart beat faster & a feeling of 'I really hate this but it won't last long & it'll be over soon' (that's just my experience, obviously loads of people love it) Cocaine effects depend on the quality, amount, whether you've drunk alcohol or taken other drugs, your setting & physiology. Again, everyone has different preferences....I personally find sniffing cocaine pointless & it does nothing for me whereas millions of people swear by it on a night out & I only like it converted & smoked...DO NOT TOUCH WITH A BARGEPOLE

I'm British and very western. Origin in Pakistani, I went out with a mixed race girl who Catholic it caused chaos both and home and in my social group.

I;m in a better place from when I wrote this initially I am working on securing a job. I want to try MDMA I think once I got a job secured some new 'friends' i'll pop the Pill! Thanks for your reply :)

Is that yur personal tatto? Its pretty cool

Thank you everyone for your replies especally the deatiled ones....been really helpful!
Hi. I refrained from drug use until 27 out of fear. Then I realised that drugs can be taken safely. I took MDMA, ketamine, cocaine and LSD after moving to London. I would recommend using DNM for buying due to increased safety. I would recommend starting small and always with friends. Have a benzo on hand in case you don't like it. Drugs have given me some of my favourite experiences with friends. Festivals and gigs have been improved with drugs. My life is better and my friends and I have made awesome memories. I take drugs very occasionally, in moderate amounts and always for an event and I know they're not forever (people get boring and have babies eventually). I recommend forgiving yourself for any guilt you feel about changing your mind. I think the fact you're so worried and posting here shows you're unlikely to be the type to take silly risks or get addicted. Have fun!!

Everyone talks about Benzo's what the hell is it? Does it cancel the drug? Is this prescription based?

I'm British and very western. Origin in Pakistani, I went out with a mixed race girl who Catholic it caused chaos both and home and in my social group.
Culturally complicated but a shame that none of your 'friends' could see past that

I;m in a better place from when I wrote this initially I am working on securing a job. I want to try MDMA I think once I got a job secured some new 'friends' i'll pop the Pill! Thanks for your reply :)
Good to hear; taking your time & waiting for the right circumstance, head state & quality of drug are all more likely to result in the chances of a good experience