• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why swiss junkys prefer weak H over very cheap morf?

Axolotl010

Greenlighter
I started doing opiates while living in eastern Canada so for me doing pills was normal and it was the only way you could het high from opiates.... my favorites where and always will be hydromorfs!!

When my visa expried and came back to switzerland i found the streets flooded with brown n3 H , wish is very cheap if you buy 5g but usually junkys buy 5g mini grips straight from the albaneese and then sell small 200mg baggys to other junkys and make good profit.

That H is very very weak all the tests ive seen never show up something stronger than 10% pure diamorphine.

So in order to get off that shity world I went to a methadone program and i was one of the three first patients at that particular clinic to try a new 24h SR morphine sulfate forumaltion called SEVRE LONG wish was just hitting the market after beeing aprooved by the gouvernment for replacment therapy.

When i started the program and got my firsts caps i was really exited and i got even more exited when i found out that they where very easy to take IV. So it came to my mind that as soons as people will try the morphine pills they will alll stop using that shity H and that we would have some sort of morphine epidemic like there is in Paris . And i wasnt the only one afraid some social workers at the injections sites or needles exchange program who knew about the north american problem and the Paris one also had that fear.

but after three years by now half the addicts who where on methadone are on those morphines so there are lots and lots of pills arround!!! But nobody seems to like abusing them, actually i havent meet someone who abuse them IV like i do and they are worthless in the black market you are lucky if you get a few coins for a 200mg pill.

So i wonder why people here prefer 200mg of 10% pure H when they can get no less than 400mg of pure morphine and even 1000mg if you find a desperate dude willing to give you his daily supply for the exact same price he need to get a 200mg baggy of that crappy H ive been talking about.

I have a few ideas about that but i would love to hear more ?

Pretty much everybody who has tried IVing this caps say they cant handle the pins and needles and the itching , i do feel the pins and needles but the exact sames i had with MS contins or Kadians and Heroin also has the same pin and needles effect and people in Canada loved that feeling i also love it and ive seen in the website lots of posts about people loving the pins and needles.

my first idea is that this morphine is pentahydrated wish i have no clue what difference it makes other than beeing a bit weaker than regular morphine but maybe it relases more hystamine and thats some sort of anti abuse formulationput in by the labs ?

My second idea is that people here have been doing n3 H for generations and pretty much everybody smokes it but even those who take it IV dont like those morfs so, maybe is just a cultural issue and is hard to change someones habit?

My third idea is that those pills are too strong for people used to shoot the weaker H ive seen in my life. Actually it has so much caffeine it makes me more anxious than relaxed. But there are 30mg , 60mg they dont have to start with 200mg at once.

And my fourth idea is that they are all a bunch of morons?

or maybe im the idiot , cause i am the only stupid enough to injects pills who are not made to be injected ( wish wouldnt make sense cause lots lots of dudes inject Dormicums (midazolam ) also ritalins and even wellbutrin and some crazy dudes even inject their methadone mixed with glucose peach flavored syrop so.... but I know how bas it its to injects pills and now im on a medical H prgram wish has put my life back on track.....so dont point that out please!

In any case i find that very interesting cause it could maybe be the solution to avoid the huge amount of ODs that are happening in north america and as long as people wont abuse painkillers here i kinda feel people are safe from ODs. But in a certain way i kinda blame american tv showsh and medias like vice news who talk to much about those piankillers and lots of youngsters who have heard about oxys and fentanyl became curious and the demand could end up bringing the offer......

Morphine maintenance program? Fuck sign me up. And at the end did you mention a heroin maintenance program? I have heard talk about those but I never met someone actually in One.

Europe is pretty Damn progressive when it comes to opiate addiction..

N you say they give 200 mg pills of morphine out?

Only thing I could think is that obviously diacetylmorphine is more euphoric. Its all about the rush.. And you're right some people don't care for the pins n needle ice bath rush of morphine.. I haven't met a man alive who wouldn't enjoy a decent H rush.

I think it's a popularity thing.

Where I live, when I was a kid around 16 years old all of the youth done mephedrone, it was the powder like cocaine but cheap as fuck. Could get a gram for the price of a MacDonald meal. It was known as M-CAT/KAT. A few years later it died off and everyone was and still is doing cocaine for a party drug. Before Mephedrone it was Ecstasy in tablet form, we were even doing MDMA in crystal form about a year ago.

The point is, people follow the crowd. So if a few people are doing heroin instead of morphine then others will follow and before you know it the majority are doing heroin instead of the latter. At least that's my opinion.

If you can easily convert it into an injectable preparation, yeah it doesn't make any sense to me either...IV morphine = the shit

Would you be willing to comment more about your heroin maintenance program? I've heard of them but they're mostly happening in non-English speaking countries so there's not a whole lot of coverage.

As far as the popularity of the morphine pills--I think it could be any of the factors you mentioned but is likely a combination of cultural and general distaste for morphine. Even in America, morphine is cheap (compared to other pills) because they're hard to use other than IV and even then many people don't like them (but our street heroin is also a lot more pure than 10%).

Also, a lot of the prescription morphine in the USA seems to be in formulations which are designed to prevent IV use....a lot of the higher dose morphine pills seem to be in extended release form. The only way to really appreciate the drug, IMO, is to inject it into your bloodstream or (so I hear) inject it into your rectum. Other than that, yeah, it's not particularly recreational...

Also, a lot of the prescription morphine in the USA seems to be in formulations which are designed to prevent IV use....a lot of the higher dose morphine pills seem to be in extended release form. The only way to really appreciate the drug, IMO, is to inject it into your bloodstream or (so I hear) inject it into your rectum. Other than that, yeah, it's not particularly recreational...

I don't know how true this is, I had a few MS-Contins (Extended release morphine tablet form) and I took 120mg not particular a high dose but I had low tolerance from not taking any opiates in a while and I felt a nice chill buzz. Wasn't anything like other pills but it was very enjoyable and worth it. I've never tried and never will try heroin so I can't compare it to that. The best I can compare it too is like a 400mg Tramadol dose but lasted forever. Like 18 hours or something. Took a while to peak though about 4 hours after ingestion but after that it was just full on for the remaining 14 hours or so.

^True, oral is very mild and has a pretty low BA. There is a method to inject those XR morphine pills though, but it seems really bad for your veins to inject those. So yeah it can be done, but I always took the majority of my MS Contins orally. My best friend would almost always plug them and said it was a great RoA for these pills, though I've never tried it as I'm always afraid of losing my dose in my stool because of the constipation that I always have pretty badly once I start taking opiates and have been on them for more than a day or two.

Fuck i was trying to edit a few sentences and i ereased my post who took me at least 1h to write last night
..... hope some of you got the chance to read it and i will make a shorter one maybe even better

So i was saying that not every city in switzerland has the same approach regarding drugs, some have lots of help and programs and some dont have anything....but there are federal laws regarding drug use and everywhere in switzerland you wont be jailed for posession and even 30g of H gives you a fine and maybe a few hours with the cops at most.

And every city or town who has a pharamacy can deliver methadone, subutex and now since 2014 morphine

The bigger gap regarding drug treatments can be seen between the french part and the german part ( i have no clue about the Italian). I use to live in the French part and Lausanne is the last big city who has an open drug scene where dealers, junky-dealers and dealers all gather in the streets downtown and people use public spaces to use all kind of drugs. But you do have a needle exchange program and soon they will open a safe injection site everything is ready they just need to get approval from the gouvernment and maybe vote, here we vote for everything!

I decided to move to the German part of swtizerland where there are plenty of H medical centres the main reason was cause i was abusing my Morphines all the time and it wasnt helping me get my life back on track.

I moved to Biel wish is a small city very close to the Capital Bern in the same State (Canton or county if you want ) this city back in the 80s had a very bad reputation regarding drugs but now thanks to 30 years of experience this town has the best approach thowards drugs and specially opiates i could think on.

Those programs are based in two big independent organisations a safe injection site, the H clinic and we could add a third one who is the wellfare social help p who gives you money, housing and free private insurance in exchange of a bit of motivation and some paperwork. You can live pretty descent out of wellfare here but if tou are in gokd health and youbg you will have to work or at least do something usefull. Then if your too fucked up you can get invalidity.

The first one and most important program regarding harm reduction and drug users control is a place where you can safely inject and smoke all drugs inside but you need to be registred, live in the city and go to regular meetings with social workers. They also have another space in another location for no junkys or open to evrybody who is struggling trough life and that place is based on cheap healthy food, healthy habits like clean your clothes or get free clothes and offer small jobs who pay a simbolic amount compared to a normal salary.

inside the injection site you also have a Patio where you can yell or ask anybody wish drug you want and users sell to other users, everybody knows each other and nobody ripps each other (well we are still talking about junkys )The three more common drugs are brown H very very weak arround 3 to 5% pure but made to be smoked and 90% smoke it , then Iv and smoked coke and Midazolams but everything you can get high on and put a price on can be sold and found there even wellbutrins i saw last time. There is always H ive never seen a shortage anywhere ive lived longer than 10 or 20 minutes same for coke all the other drugs are harder to get sometimes you have to wait but there is no meth in junky land is too expensive for junkys is more like a gay think or maybe rich youngters wish ive meet a few completly fucked up and psychotic at 20 years old. .....

In the safe injection site you have a very different crowd than at the H program but lots of old people over 40.

This places the SAFE IV place is for me the most important regarding harm reduction and control over junkys cause it keeps users safe in one closed space and there is no open drug scene, no dealers on the streets or seringues on the parks or bathrooms. I know lots of other german citys and even small towns have similar places some are "bars" and biggers citys like Geneva have safe injections sites where everybody can get in, you dont need a card or prove you live in the city but there is nondealing inside but outside yes.

So regarding the H program wish a few of you asked more.

You go there twice a day every day of the year but you can have 30 days of holidays a year.

To get in you need to have failed three conventional treatments or more , the more the best, and your body need to look harmed ,you need to be an IV user and actually there is no really youngsters. Ill be 30 years old this year and there is only one Dude younger than me he is 25, mostyl everybody has arround 40 the older has 63 and some have been there since the beggining of the program , back then H was way stronger and way way way more expensive and there was a time in the 80s with lots if police repression who made things worst and thats when our politiciens smarted up

Once your approved in the program usually takes a few weeks and 3 or 4 meetings with Drs and social workers and a psy they will convert your Methadone or Morphine dose in H and slowly switch you. .

i was myself taking 1800mg of morphine a day so 9x200mg 24SL caps so my dose now is 200mg of H in the morning (IV or IM ) .plus 360mg of morf and the exact same in the afternoon. Thats important cause if you take holidays or need to go somewhere thats the amount youll get to take with you, no H to take away.

The H program looks like an office building and its open from 7 am to 8:45 and in the afternoon 4pm to 6pm if your late 1 minute your kinda fucked ..there is 15 min tolerance but they wont let take it IV youll get it to drink it. If you work full time you have priority and can go first within the workers group wish is sadly kinda small.

Inside you have a nice waiting room , and when is your turn you go trough a door and go see a nurse who checks the computer to see if everything is OK while your clean your hand and then she handles your your dose (defined by the Dr in advance of curse ) in a seringue from a bottle diluted to 1ml=100mg and then you can choose between three needle sizes 25g 26g and a big IM one for those who have no veins left or sometimes i just perfer IM cause after a few weeks IV you get no more rush and it comes down faster. Everybody is different regarding opiates so there is no general rules some people i think 3 or 4 get completly fucked up every day they can barely walk when they get out but i think they have liver or some kind of disease but most of us we get in and out looking normal.

if you do IV you have 3 chances if you miss the vein 3 times you have to do IM and you only have ten minutes. When your done you have to show the empty seringue to the nurse before putting it on a container , cause there is zero tolerance to stealing shit and there are cameras all arround and nobody mess with that rule, cause there is no second chances!

Then once your done you go see a second nurse who handles you your other meds some take a handfull of all sort of pills and everybody get or can have a smaller amount of a long acting opiate usualy 40mg of methadone but in my case i still get my morfs 360mg in the morning plus 2mg of Xanax and vitamines. Then at night i get the same 360mg of morf and 4mg of xanax and 16mg of zolpidem SR to sleep.

Some dudes drink the H or take it in pills wish i hate watching it cause i know its a waste but ive been asking a bit more arround and actually i found out that people here dont know anything about basic pharmacology like BA or Half life they dont even know that Heroin will turn into morphine inside your body so you will waste your time and you can even get someone mad trying to explain him that only 30% of the morf he is taking will be absrobed or that the H he is eating will turn into morphine so going back to my original question it seems that ignorance plays a big role cause ive seens people telling me that the morf we get is not real morphine even if its written on the blister (morphine sulfate) and people say lots of stupid shit so i stopped a while ago trying to argue or explain thinks to people and sometimes i think the less they know the better

So thats pretty much the way it works, that clinic also handles methadone and subutex and morphine but not at the same time and in a different part of the building and this people only go there a few days a week sometimes.once a week.

The H program has been arround for a while and its not really intended to make you stop but some people after years and years want to stop so you can talk to your Dr and then slowly very slowly reduce your dose untill you only take a few mg of methadone a day and then once you take 5mg a day of methadone or less its up to you to do the big jump to sobrety.

By now my Dr doesnt even want to talk about stoping i may actually go up if i get a full time job.

Cause yes some peopke have nornal lifes and me im trying to get my life back in track i alredy got a nice appartment after living three years in hotel rooms or on the streets so for now the more important is to find stability in my life and stop abusing other drugs. Right now im struggling with IVing Midazolam but it cant be compared to the hell i lived while beeing hooked on hydromorfs in eastern Ontario.

I can say that this program has very good results but is not for everybody it does needs some responsability, you need to wake up early even sundays but in a certain way thats a junky life , junkys are not lasy dudes who sleep till noon they could be all rich if they used the same energy to make money.

Im right now trying to get back to work , there are programs for that and now i work three mornings a week

I know the US is still very far from where we are here but Canada does has a medical H program in BC based on the swiss one ( i think so but not sure never been to BC) . And they are starting to open injection sites in Ottawa where inuse to live. So will see what the future come up with but i have to say that its really scary the amount of super strong H you guys get in the US iv heard that now mexican white can be uo to 90% pure and some has H even fentanyl wish is really scary cause no country has ever faced such a problem and one think is to help people used to 1 or 2 grams or 10% pure H but another is to help people who can handle and need several MG of fentanyl a day. Those dudes are like super junkys and i dont think this program would help them so i think you will need to find new way, maybe new long acting stronger opiates cause addictions are a disease and you cant fight a disease with bullets and jail.

Pretty good read there.. Very interesting.

Let me tell you that sounds like paradise on earth. Won't happen in th US any time soon. People here trip abou methadone clinics encouraging" junkies.

I did hear about an H clinic in Canada too. Wow my mind is just blown right now. Can't even come up with a relevant post.

Dont worry i guess there is no much to say about it. Im happy to share my experience and how it works here
Sorry i havent speak english in 4 years so i hope its easy to read.

And yes i agree It could sounds like heaven for those who cant stop using opiates like me or for new users who still see drugs as cool and it was my case for mostly all my life. but in a certain way beeing a drug user makes me sad and ignorant people will always judge us as weak , as not beeing motivated to get sobber and in the states the saddest think is that they label you as a criminal and you can end up doing life in jail just for beeing an addict.

And belive me , even if now and specially sonce i opened this thread i think im so lucky with my treatment im still not really happy with my life i have a son who lives in Canada i dont see him very often but i think he is one of the main reasons im still here and i want to get better. Drugs have hurt my life and family very badly and not only opiates ive been badly compulsive addicted to pretty much everything from weed when i was 16 to ketamine when i was 22 to alchool and later opiates and needles and ive always knew i had a problem something stronger than just will and motivation and i know its not cause im weak

Then a few years ago i started looking for an answer to my addictions and ...

...After doing lots of reading and research , most all of it says that we need to go to NA or rheab and get sober but ives seen those dudes at NA and im not gonna say why i think in case someone here has found help there but its not what i wanted for me for the rest of my life.

Then i had the chance to do an University degree wish helped me think and learn so Ive done lots of reading and putting some Medical scientific papers together regarding the GABAb receptors and they seem to be the answer and the key to addictions at least some of them. And i wont talk much about it cause i know is a very controversial subject but i know Baclofen has helped lots of people in france where they even made double blind studies and is now approved for alcholism..but labs wont do more research cause is an old generic med and i also know it can have very bad side effects but it shows the right direction to heal addictions , the disease.

in a certain way every day im feeling better accepting my addiction and enjoying that here i can live a normal life without worring that all about beeing dopesick and getting money for drigs or see dealers and all that world. So My next step is to get a job and try to live with my treatment and seeing it as if i had diabetes or cancer and try to get back some thinks i lost cause of drugs even if some are lost forever like 3 friends and my best friend.

But dont give up guys i know that the world is changing maybe for worst maybe for good , the USA is also changing look at the weed laws. and hope the ones who are in a situation like i am will find their way and dont give up.

I wish the US would figure out some more sensible drug laws, people trip about safe usage places (whether or not drugs are supplied) "encouraging abuse", when from what you describe this would put all the junkies in one place to use, it'd stop the dealing to new users, and would allow addicts to do something other than playing the game all day. It sucks, I'd love to have my life together and be able to hold down a job, and my problem isn't really using that gets in the way as I'm extremely high-functioning, but that I spend all day everyday waiting for people so I can get drugs or money. It's kinda funny the wider society talks about how much h will ruin your life, and yet once you're addicted and your life is fucked they act like it's just a choice you make because you like to get high too much, and that if they make your life dramatically harder that will make you want to quit. Well it doesn't. A ton of people won't quit after prison, ods, friends od'ing, amputations, etc., and they act like screwing these people even more so they need more drugs/money to compensate will work, when it really just keeps them in that cycle.

^ it's very true that once you get into the system, so to speak, for drug-related offences, your chances of having a normal life are pretty much destroyed. And then they wonder why there's so many problems with drugs... Sigh.

Like, "oh, he's taking illegal droogs! Let's put him in prison for a few years, make it so after he gets out, he practically has no job opportunities! That'll make him stop using and turn his life around for the better! We're so good at helping people, aren't we? *pats himself on the back*"

Dont worry i guess there is no much to say about it. Im happy to share my experience and how it works here
Sorry i havent speak english in 4 years so i hope its easy to read.

And yes i agree It could sounds like heaven for those who cant stop using opiates like me or for new users who still see drugs as cool and it was my case for mostly all my life. but in a certain way beeing a drug user makes me sad and ignorant people will always judge us as weak , as not beeing motivated to get sobber and in the states the saddest think is that they label you as a criminal and you can end up doing life in jail just for beeing an addict.

And belive me , even if now and specially sonce i opened this thread i think im so lucky with my treatment im still not really happy with my life i have a son who lives in Canada i dont see him very often but i think he is one of the main reasons im still here and i want to get better. Drugs have hurt my life and family very badly and not only opiates ive been badly compulsive addicted to pretty much everything from weed when i was 16 to ketamine when i was 22 to alchool and later opiates and needles and ive always knew i had a problem something stronger than just will and motivation and i know its not cause im weak

Then a few years ago i started looking for an answer to my addictions and ...

...After doing lots of reading and research , most all of it says that we need to go to NA or rheab and get sober but ives seen those dudes at NA and im not gonna say why i think in case someone here has found help there but its not what i wanted for me for the rest of my life.

Then i had the chance to do an University degree wish helped me think and learn so Ive done lots of reading and putting some Medical scientific papers together regarding the GABAb receptors and they seem to be the answer and the key to addictions at least some of them. And i wont talk much about it cause i know is a very controversial subject but i know Baclofen has helped lots of people in france where they even made double blind studies and is now approved for alcholism..but labs wont do more research cause is an old generic med and i also know it can have very bad side effects but it shows the right direction to heal addictions , the disease.

in a certain way every day im feeling better accepting my addiction and enjoying that here i can live a normal life without worring that all about beeing dopesick and getting money for drigs or see dealers and all that world. So My next step is to get a job and try to live with my treatment and seeing it as if i had diabetes or cancer and try to get back some thinks i lost cause of drugs even if some are lost forever like 3 friends and my best friend.

But dont give up guys i know that the world is changing maybe for worst maybe for good , the USA is also changing look at the weed laws. and hope the ones who are in a situation like i am will find their way and dont give up.
For sure. I definitely qualify for H program. 15 rehabs(all 12 step pushers) methadone twice, suboxone.. 5 times. All failed. Currently trying suboxone again.

I too am very disillusioned with NA. Been around for 5 years.. Everyone in the area knows me. Its really embarrassing actually. It just doesn't work for me.

I think 12 steps is definitely more geared to alcoholics. For many reasons not least of which is alcohol is a very isolating drug and they're happy just to have friends. Drug using is a very social thing, even if you use in private you must have connections and stuff..

Opiates are just so much harder to quit because they have very few drawbacks . outside of stealing, jail, being dope sick, broke, family hates you.. These are all social problems. Other then that opiates are great for anxiety, depression , energy, productivity etc.. N once you have found heaven it is hard to go back to planet earth.

I digress. Tbh I would do methadone if I had a care. My Medicaid pays for it (at least til the republicans take it away) .. That would be the most ideal situation in USA.

N I couldn't agree more about the incarceration/felon thing. Once you're a felon unless you have good connections for a job you are pretty fucked. I don't even thinkin can get a passport or move because I'm a felon. N by the way my felony is bullshit. The word felon scares most normal people and if you knew me I am the nicest least threatening person in the world (yea hyperbolic but u get the point)

Anyway.. I've waxed poetic enough lol ;)

Yes like you guys say repression is the worst approach to drug use and like some of you said they make your life worst and worst . And im not just talking about illegal drugs just look how many people have lost his jobs for DUIs. I understand that driving drunk is very dangerous and lots of innocent people die cause of irresponsable drivers but there should be other solutions for people who need their car to work and put food on the table. For exemple they could only let you drive during working hours and you have to go to the cops station once a day or take surprises breathalizer tests.

Thats just a few ideas but even here in switzerland they are very hard on driving infractions actually very very hard to the point lots of people with cars take public transportation.

And well im talking about that particular issue cause when i was in Canada as a legal immigrant thats the reason i went from beeing a productive junky with a nice job to an unemployed junky who lost his job and had to do illegal stuff to support my habit

And yes it is very very hard to get back on track once you lost your job and house and your badly hooked on ops with no proper treatment and even with treatment in takes years to heal the dammage you inflicted to you and the ones who love you.

And in Canada it was just a matter of time till i got jailed even if it was just a few weeks then i got put on a plane, handcuffed by two cops back to switzerland. When that happend I was very mad cause i felt i had my life in Canada and is nornal after more than 7 years living there i had my friends my son and a new gf i loved but with time i have realize that what happend had to happend cause i was hurting myself badly and everybody arround me.

This is definitely a tangent, but in line with what some of you guys have been discussing regarding drug repression, availability and such. I know a couple of addicts that I have to deal with for my comfort medications and they are dependent upon IV Buprenorphine. They were a couple and the guy did at least 3 days in the hosital for what they though could be systemic sepsis. He got out and continued injecting Buprenorphine as you might expect. Last time I saw him, he had a swollen hand that was clearly visible.

If we could just take these people and inject them with Buprenorphine in a clinical setting, think about how much we could offset in medical costs?! Not to mention the cost of human suffering and life. We've gotta change things up. We'll see what Trump does, but early signs seem to indicate he's in favor of open execution of drug dealers RE: Phillipines.

I'm sure Trump will side with all the other morons who feel that drugs as a societal issue can be resolved with harsh enough laws. Of course it ignores the fact that places like, say, Shanghai for example, have very strict drug laws yet are awash in heroin & addicts, and this issue would be even more difficult to resolve w/ literally the largest drug market on planet earth (USA), buuut...one could make a strong argument for the idea that the "drug war" isn't primarily about interdiction/limiting the physical quantity of drugs. :\ More about social control/repression and certain segments of society becoming enriched, etc. In that sense it's been a success

So i was saying that not every city in switzerland has the same approach regarding drugs, some have lots of help and programs and some dont have anything....but there are federal laws regarding drug use and everywhere in switzerland you wont be jailed for posession and even 30g of H gives you a fine and maybe a few hours with the cops at most.

And every city or town who has a pharamacy can deliver methadone, subutex and now since 2014 morphine

The bigger gap regarding drug treatments can be seen between the french part and the german part ( i have no clue about the Italian). I use to live in the French part and Lausanne is the last big city who has an open drug scene where dealers, junky-dealers and dealers all gather in the streets downtown and people use public spaces to use all kind of drugs. But you do have a needle exchange program and soon they will open a safe injection site everything is ready they just need to get approval from the gouvernment and maybe vote, here we vote for everything!

This places the SAFE IV place is for me the most important regarding harm reduction and control over junkys cause it keeps users safe in one closed space and there is no open drug scene, no dealers on the streets or seringues on the parks or bathrooms. I know lots of other german citys and even small towns have similar places some are "bars" and biggers citys like Geneva have safe injections sites where everybody can get in, you dont need a card or prove you live in the city but there is nondealing inside but outside yes.

So regarding the H program wish a few of you asked more.

You go there twice a day every day of the year but you can have 30 days of holidays a year.

To get in you need to have failed three conventional treatments or more , the more the best, and your body need to look harmed ,you need to be an IV user and actually there is no really youngsters. Ill be 30 years old this year and there is only one Dude younger than me he is 25, mostyl everybody has arround 40 the older has 63 and some have been there since the beggining of the program , back then H was way stronger and way way way more expensive and there was a time in the 80s with lots if police repression who made things worst and thats when our politiciens smarted up

Once your approved in the program usually takes a few weeks and 3 or 4 meetings with Drs and social workers and a psy they will convert your Methadone or Morphine dose in H and slowly switch you. .

i was myself taking 1800mg of morphine a day so 9x200mg 24SL caps so my dose now is 200mg of H in the morning (IV or IM ) .plus 360mg of morf and the exact same in the afternoon. Thats important cause if you take holidays or need to go somewhere thats the amount youll get to take with you, no H to take away.

The H program looks like an office building and its open from 7 am to 8:45 and in the afternoon 4pm to 6pm if your late 1 minute your kinda fucked ..there is 15 min tolerance but they wont let take it IV youll get it to drink it. If you work full time you have priority and can go first within the workers group wish is sadly kinda small.

Awesome post. I like reading about the scenes in other countries. Definitely sounds like they have quite a progressive attitude towards drugs over there.

As for your question about morphine. I've heard a few heroin users say morphine just makes them grumpy or they feel it but there's nothing pleasant about it etc.. I think it just takes some time to adjust to one thing when so used to something else, even if morphine and heroin aren't really that different.

The funny thing if I'm not mistaken is that heroin is rapidly converted to morphine once injected

So it is indeed all about the rush.