Not open for further replies.
24mg buprenorphine
450mg tramadol er
100mg chlordiazpoxide
2.5mg clonazepam
1.6g gabapentin
100mg hydroxyzine
100mg promethazine

About 17 ounces of 22% alcohol + .25mg Klonopin and 5mg Baclofen. Everything is spinning and my body is numb, rock on motherfuckers!

I I hid my keys

UPDATE from my earlier cocktail,

24mg buprenorphine
450mg tramadol
100mg chlordiazpoxide
4.5mg clonazepam
2.4g gabapentin
200mg hydroxyzine
100mg promethazine

Nodding pretty nicely.

gonna start off with my remaining two imperial ales, and then probably transition into some etizolam.

i don't wanna buy beer today because i'm getting fatter and fatter and it's more expensive than maintaining on banjos. the problem is that alcohol has so much more euphoria than them diazepines.

5g Bali kratom, 200mcg clonazolam, 300mcg etizolam, and a medium dab of some Platinum Jack shatter

I did some of my mdma last night in the club
Then took more at 3am, lol two caps of point twos of shit straight from the netherlands... ( I could have rolled off one and been good, tbph I could have split one and been good, but ate another...didn't even get sick off it.) lol whoops but I wanted to get fucked up and the party kept going. I was sweating bullets. I can handle large doses of mdma, even though it isn't good to do LOL. The comedown was mad smooth like always and I was chill as fuck.)
Also white girl booty twerkin on me

Never slept because everyone was tripping and we were in a suite. So I called off work and started drinking. Smoked some weed.

Also no sleep contributed to my morning fix because I started nodding in and out from lack of sleep until I drank a large cup of black iced coffee at this pho place. They made it real strong and couldn't believe I had the balls to drink it like that. I seriously got wired from that to make it back home.

Ayeeee it was lit

My one friend nicknamed me Queen B last night and said I was rave mom on our wook island. Lol, we were acting like wooks last night in our suite located on the top floor. When your one friend asks you all how high you're on a scale of 1 to 10 before you leave the room so she can figure out if we can walk out for a cigarette (eyes fluttering, holding balloons, friend with no shoes...we definitely looked sober every time we left our suite). It was a fancy ass hotel and every old rich person kept staring at us hahaha. We kept saying good morning to them every time they stared.

Last edited:
80mg oxycontin (unchewed) orally & 80mg IV. Then half a melon, followed by a cigarette and a red bull.

Breakfast of champions!

Mine sucked! 50mg hydrocodone, 500mg. tramadol, 4 grams gabapentin. I'm sitting on a perc. amd valium script that my doc dated for the 30th. They're getting nuts about just pills anymore. I've seen 10mg. hydros go for 8 bucks!

250mg Heroin
10mg Oxymorphone
60mg Oxycodone
20mg Diazepam
2mg Lorazepam
900mg Gabapentin
100mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
250mg Naproxen

Im fucking n0dding HARD, this dope is incredible. If i would shoot a edtimate of purity on this SOB id range it from 70-90% pure, no fucking joke.

I also snorted a 10mg Opana, my god on top of 2 30mg Roxys, on top of my benzos of choice, on top of my potentiation drugs..

See ya guys layter, I got a flight to catch, going to Nodville.

115Mg methadone lots of coffee
And no shortage of dank herb it's been a great morning

.25mg clonazepam and a cup of coffee. Doctor is secretly trying to wane me off, that's something I'm not okay with.

Status
Not open for further replies.