• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten times 30mg codien tabs four 10mg diazepam five 10mg OxyContin one 20mg ox er all crushed and railed
Few bowls of blue cheese and one of pollen resin
This was meant to be a bad day with my last few ox but it?s turning out great so far
??

Well I wake n' baked some hash right when I got up at 6AM then had two cups coffee about 8 I took my 125mg of methadone and smoked a fat joint and grabbed breakfast and I'm having one more cup of coffee

Second day with some pregabalin so had fourteen 75mg and six 10mg er OxyContin insulfated
Going to have a bowl of some pollen resin cannabis and see what this day brings

10 mg Ambien
80 mg MAS - figure it out
Close knockoff of X hr energy drink.
Minimum 2 grams of great herb.

2mg bupe
.5mg clonazepam
Caffeine

Speed, why the Ambien in the morning? I've only taken it like 10m before sleep.

The time change has had me running late almost everyday lately, my body just refuses to adjust haha. Snooted two 8mg Bupes while getting dressed in a state of complete disarray.

I made It to work 4 minutes to spare

I used to take an ambien in the morning that I didn't have anything to do, get a good cup of coffee in me, smoke a giant bong hit, then sit back in the gamer chair with a cold one.

Some MDMA in the morning, some more in the evening. Mild as hell but I'm coming off Effexor so that might be the reason. Was still worthwhile

60mg dxm
140mg mdones
1mg kpin?
Bong hit of headband 707 followed by a bong bowl of girl scout cookies (forum cut)
1 bowl of green crack x sour diesel out of pipe.
Working on my second cup of coffee.

I used to take an ambien in the morning that I didn't have anything to do, get a good cup of coffee in me, smoke a giant bong hit, then sit back in the gamer chair with a cold one.

Is that fun? It sounds fun.

I didn't have a morning fix today :( I made sure to start getting faded after lunch however.

At the time, it was on my "best bang for drug" value. I was relentlessly smelling up the neighborhood for like 2 years. Cause of the wind they thought it was another kid haha...don't know whether to thank or hold my fist up to the heavens for that one.

All fun and games until I deluded myself that I'd feel just the same without the ambien and booze. Que: panic attack.

I was good at one thing back then. That was not seeming like a degenerate, but in reality being every definition of the word.

So far on this fine Saturday morning
80mg ox insulfated and one big bowl of weed
After lunch il have some pregabalin but not fussed about them going to have another 20 of ox and a bowl just now then go watch some rick n morty with the kids ?

Today fourteen 150mg pregabalin
Around 200mg OxyContin
Around two gram of some really nice hash in pipes staggered throughout the day
Going to have a big bong now and chill in the bath with some bob Dylan on and forget about work for a while
Ps four more posts and il be a bluelighter
Hence the load of updates

Status
Not open for further replies.