Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Best RC's since... 4-mmc

JeliFisher

Greenlighter
Hello Hello Hello

This is my first thread. SWIM is a new user, but, an old lived person =)

Just wanted to share some information... about... the best RC's since 4-mmc was banned.

(I Hope this Threat is in the right place)

Well, first of all, I would like to say that SWIM enjoyed A LOT 4-MMC (Meph / MCat / drone.. etc etc). SWIM bought atleast 150 grams of "Bloom" and "Blow" fertlizers.

Since this one was banned, SWIM, tried to find the closest one til now.

SWIM, found some Legal research chemicals in the past 16 months, that are very close to the famous 4-MMC (but never the same).

Experiences: (Insufflation)

1- Well, SWIM first time bought Mexedrone, because of the advertisement, everyone was saying that this was the new Mephedrone . Well.... Swim tried it, and, NOT EVEN CLOSE!!
Swim consumed 1 gram during 5 hours +/-. Well, I'm lying, because SWIM felt tired after 0.8g and the rest of the Mexedrone went directly to the trash.
I can say that this Mexedrone thing was a big disappointment.

2- SWIM tried to find a new one, since last experience was a waste of money.
SWIM ordered this time GOGAINE.
SWIM tried an hit. then 1 more and then 1 more. (0.2g)
SWIM this time was feeling something.
SWIM really believe that this was the new 4-MMC for some moments.
But No! After 15 minutes you have to redose and then redose again... And the curious part, is that, the more you consume, the worst it will be the comedown. Very low euphoria, very low energy.
SWIM finds that this GOGAINE, the more you consume, the more you get tired.
I can say that this GOGAINE thing was a disappointment. After 2 hours I just didn't want to redose more because I wanted to sleep.

3- SWIM bouth Synthacaine this time.
Ok! Finally something that gives something! SWIM could feel much more talkative, energetic, and in a good mood. Music appreciation gets much intense! The worst part of this synthacaine is the comedown. The comedown is really heavy! And this Synthacaine makes you redose like every 15 minutes. You don't need to redose every 15 minutes, but this RC is very very addictive.
Oh ye, and my penis was like a rubber size after some hours......

4- After all this, SWIM ordered at the same time a lot of different RC's:

4.1- Synthacaine (2.0) ------ (The difference between the Synthacaine and Synthacaine 2.0 blend is that the main ingredient is different in each. The Synthcacaine blend conttains MPA and NM2AI and the Synthacaine 2.0 blend contains 3-FPM and NM2AI.)

4.2- 3-MMC

4.3- 3-EMC

4.4 - 4-MEC

4.5 - Mexedrone Crystals

Well...
SWIM can say that 3-MMC an 4-EMC were the best ones. These guys, are very close to 4-MMC, the only diference is that they are less potent.
3-MMC gives you the same exactly ride as 4-MMC. the only diference, is that with 3-mmc, you have to consume higher doses.
4- EMC is very close to 3-MMC. Diferences? Ye maybe, SWIMS thinks that 4-EMC gives more euphoria in the beginning, but after that, the comedown comes earlier. 4-EMC needs to redose, and 3-MMC stays much more time in the RUSH mood...
4-MEC is stupid... Its like 4-EMC, but only lasts for 15 minutes. and than, an horrible comedown.
Synthacaine 2.0 is fine to keep mixing. Synthacaine might be the closest to coke feel. the others one are more Coke/MDMA feel. With synthacaine you don't feel the rush or the speed.

All of these, give a big talkiness mood, except for Mexedrone Crystals.

Oh ye, and what about Mexedrone Crystals?
Its almost the same of Mexedrone, but with this one, you can feel some more energy and sweating.... But just that. No adrenaline, no energy, no euphoria, maybe a little more talkiness. And some Headshakes.

SO OVERALL POINTS:
Mexedrone 0/10
Mexedrone Crystals 1/10
Gogaine 1.5/10
4-MEC 3/10
Synthacaine 5/10
Synthacaine 2.0 5.5/10 (maybe)
3-MMC 7/10
4-EMC 7/10
4-MMC 10/10

This is SWIM general report. Feel free to ask anything =)

EDITED PART:
Ye, forgot to include here N-ethyl-hexedrone. Very close to 3-MMC this one. Weaker, I think.

Last edited:
why was your selection such a bad one? there was some pretty amazing RC's other than drone you could have chosen.

why was your selection such a bad one? there was some pretty amazing RC's other than drone you could have chosen.

Blunt and to the point haha. Mephedrone was pretty great, but there were so many excellent chemicals legally available in the years following, and mexedrone/random cathinones/gocaine weren't amongst them!

Also, inb4 'WE DON'T SWIM HERE'

Maybe, but there isn't much information about there. Wich ones would be recommend?
(SWIM's only likes drone's RC and really enjoyed 3-MMC and 4-EMC)

Blunt and to the point haha. Mephedrone was pretty great, but there were so many excellent chemicals legally available in the years following, and mexedrone/random cathinones/gocaine weren't amongst them!

Also, inb4 'WE DON'T SWIM HERE'

Yes, Goigane and Mexedrone was an huge mistake! A big disappointment !

Sorry didn't understand the last part

Was just pointing out that using 'SWIM' for self-incrimination purposes is not necessary on Bluelight, and is in fact discouraged and will most likely result in people calling you nasty names. Such as JizzFisher (for instance).

Are you trying to sell RC's? Something smells fishy.

I think from reports the greatest RC available atm is ALD-52. But you would have to enjoy acid to get into it...

I think from reports the greatest RC available atm is ALD-52. But you would have to enjoy acid to get into it...

Different strokes for different blokes?

haha no, I was just trying to talk about some experiences
and I like to know second opinions

Was just pointing out that using 'SWIM' for self-incrimination purposes is not necessary on Bluelight, and is in fact discouraged and will most likely result in people calling you nasty names. Such as JizzFisher (for instance).

Ok, I was really sure that when I created this account here, I read something about using the term SWIM as a rule, and since ive been reading some forums where people use that name... But ok, got it, I read a threat explaining that. Sorry for inconvenience .

bdw, JizzFisher is a nice nickname xd

Ok, I was really sure that when I created this account here, I read something about using the term SWIM as a rule, and since ive been reading some forums where people use that name... But ok, got it, I read a threat explaining that. Sorry for inconvenience .

No inconvenience at all.... I feel I may have come across like a bit of an arsehole in that last post so sorry!

MXE, 3-meo-pcp, 6-APB, 5-APB, 3-FPM, AMT, 1P-LSD, AL-LAD.... probably many more I'm forgetting but these were all notable RCs that were popular in the UK after meph was banned (I'm assuming you're UK based). Of course, there's no such thing as a legal psychoactive in the UK anymore, outside of those you can find at even the most conservative of old man pubs, but many of those listed above are still available from European RC vendors.

Hi Jelfisher,

I also am a fan of 3-MMC. But I wouldn't say its anything like 4-MMC really. For me it induces a chilled hypersexual awesome music and fucking fest. Stimulated yet serene. I wouldnt say Euphoric really either ust a couple of notches below which is still brilliant. But this is just me :)

Hi Jelfisher,

I also am a fan of 3-MMC. But I wouldn't say its anything like 4-MMC really. For me it induces a chilled hypersexual awesome music and fucking fest. Stimulated yet serene. I wouldnt say Euphoric really either ust a couple of notches below which is still brilliant. But this is just me :)

Hmm, how does 3-mmc compare with the ol' 3f?

Hmm, how does 3-mmc compare with the ol' 3f?

I only ever tried 3f a couple of times matey all snorted didn't enjoy it really. Never did vape tho! But yeah 3-mmc great shag dust fubz I recomend giving it a whirl before it disappears

I only ever tried 3f a couple of times matey all snorted didn't enjoy it really. Never did vape tho! But yeah 3-mmc great shag dust fubz I recomend giving it a whirl before it disappears
Dont encourage him. The poor toothless bum in the park not to mention his captive bondage dwarves in the cellar do not need FUBAR to discover another shagging stim. He might get to high and hire Sammy G for the night. I hear he is gay for pay lol.

^Hahaha :) I always imagine FUBAR to be a more twisted, boozy, sex crazed and northern version of The Dude from the Big Lebowski.

What are your faves Laika? You have mentioned a holy trinity.

My favorites I have tried are MXE and 4-AcO-DMT. I also enjoyed 5-mapb. I have a lot of different tryptamines and new dissociatives to get into coming soon, but as of now these are the best RC's I have tried based on my experience thus far.