• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

On what substance you have driven a car?

Cannabis: no problem at all unless you're too paranoid(done it a million times)
"Low" dose of alcohol: a bit sketchy, got to be extra careful.
Kratom: no problem for me
Tramadol: mostly fine if I don't dose too high.
Ethylphenidate: fine
Caffeine/tobacco: fine

Think that's it

This guy cracked me up, with all due respect, sire, it is not fine.

I've driven on almost every thing i've used and the worst were high doses of alcohol and psychedelics. The first one takes away your sense of danger and the second basically makes you forget you're driving from time to time and that is not cool.

This guy cracked me up, with all due respect, sire, it is not fine.

I've driven on almost every thing i've used and the worst were high doses of alcohol and psychedelics. The first one takes away your sense of danger and the second basically makes you forget you're driving from time to time and that is not cool.

You're right, I cannot recommend driving under the influence of any drug. I made this post about 2 years ago and I realize it was kind of irresponsible, at least the way I worded it out.
I was just sharing my experience but, just to clarify, I pretty much never drive high anymore (specially if I'm drunk) and never had an accident.

I also dose low on most drugs, I was talking about 10-20mg of ethylphenidate, 100mg of tramadol and probably 2-3g of kratom respectively. For me personally that wasn't enough to impair my coordination, but it's obviously not something I recommend either.
With weed it's a bit different since I have driven stoned a lot in the past, but then again I smoke everyday so I'm used to it and try to be extra careful.

Last edited: