• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

On what substance you have driven a car?

Hah, kind of funny thread:

1) alcohol: NEVER again. Seriously I'll never drive on more than like 2-3 beers MAX again in my life.

I actually was shit faced driving once and the cops LET ME GO even though they knew I was shitfaced because I surprised them so much with how compliant I was just straight up admitting that I was drunk and saying "I knew this would happen sooner or later" and just giving in.

They had probably never had someone drunk be so compliant and they actually let me get a cab home with a warning that if I ever did it again I'd be arrested.

With that kind of gift I don't need divine intervention or some message from a god that I need to behave myself in the future, that was my message straight up, and if I ever drove drunk again I think karma would fuck me in the ass and I'm seeing that for the great gift it was and learning from it.

2) weed

3) Kratom

4) Phenibut

5) Prolintane

6) Dexadrine

7) I literally only drove about one mile on LSD on my college campus when no one was around

That's it I THINK.

Honestly, I think it is safe to drive on weed, most stimulants that are milder like Dex or Prolintane but probably not Coke or Meth, and things like Kratom or LOW doses of Phenibut.

I do not think it is safe to drive on serious downers, most psychedelics or disacociatives.

cars and drugs do NOT mix well for me... at all...

when I was 17 I got really drunk and ended up getting in a hit and run, someone actually followed me all the way back to my house and I got arrested there

about a year or so later, I was driving my parents car with my girl and we were on our way to newark to go cope, it was rai ning hard and we were getting impatient. Stopped at a red light, my gf starts shouting, telling me to just go, and I do I slammed on the gas we took off and then I couldn't stop in time, rear ended a guy going about 50mph maybe more maybe less. I drove away after that happened but once again, a good samaritan chased me down which led to me getting fucked again.

another year later I was working at UPS graveyard shift (12am- 8am) and I would shoot bags at my house and then drive to the warehouse, ended up nodding out behind the wheel, crashed my car into the medium, completely wrecked it

heres the best part- THE NEXT DAY after I totaled my own car, my mom let me take her car to work... on the way there I was nodding so dam hard, next thing I know I look up and BAM fucking rear ended someone AGAIN. Dude got out started screaming and I just couldn't process what was happening...

I have smoked crack behind the wheel and WHILE drive many times, I used to shoot up bags and just drive, smoke weed and drive, you name it, I am extremely lucky to be alive
for this who are wondering, yes I can not drive anymore, my license was suspended for a year, I have 3 more months before I can drive again.

too many. noteworthy ones were lsd + k (are you on k to drive?), edibles (driving 10mph down a main street at 3am) and meth (never have i driven so carefully yet so manically)

cars and drugs do NOT mix well for me... at all...

when I was 17 I got really drunk and ended up getting in a hit and run, someone actually followed me all the way back to my house and I got arrested there

about a year or so later, I was driving my parents car with my girl and we were on our way to newark to go cope, it was rai ning hard and we were getting impatient. Stopped at a red light, my gf starts shouting, telling me to just go, and I do I slammed on the gas we took off and then I couldn't stop in time, rear ended a guy going about 50mph maybe more maybe less. I drove away after that happened but once again, a good samaritan chased me down which led to me getting fucked again.

another year later I was working at UPS graveyard shift (12am- 8am) and I would shoot bags at my house and then drive to the warehouse, ended up nodding out behind the wheel, crashed my car into the medium, completely wrecked it

heres the best part- THE NEXT DAY after I totaled my own car, my mom let me take her car to work... on the way there I was nodding so dam hard, next thing I know I look up and BAM fucking rear ended someone AGAIN. Dude got out started screaming and I just couldn't process what was happening...

I have smoked crack behind the wheel and WHILE drive many times, I used to shoot up bags and just drive, smoke weed and drive, you name it, I am extremely lucky to be alive
for this who are wondering, yes I can not drive anymore, my license was suspended for a year, I have 3 more months before I can drive again.

just for one year after all that?

you shouldn't be allowed to drive. I'm not saying driving while high is totally off the table. but some people are not responsible enough to handle it.

As a teenager In 1972 we were coming back to St. Petersburg from Tampa over the Howard Frankenstein bridge from an Alice Cooper concert. Me and one of my other 2 friends were tripping heavily on Orange Sunshine. You young guys could vouch for the quality of the acid these days but back then some of it was extremely powerful. Maybe something like 350 mcg? I have heard form others in this area that some of it was from Owsley, not drug cartels back then. We were flying low and almost hit something in the air in the form of a car that appeared to be stalled right in from of me near the top of the bridge. To my perception, it didn't seem like we had room to avoid rear ending this stopped car and to make matters worse, a van was coming up fast behind us at a high speed. We managed to stop in time to not rear end the stalled car in front of us, but we were waiting for the inevitable impact from behind. We were all in the right lane probably a few yards from the guardrail with a precipitous drop into the bay after that. Well the van never touched us but passed us on the right angled along the guardrail somehow and hit the stalled car in front of us. No one said a word, were we dead and not aware of it? Ayway we just continued on, leaving the accident scene behind us. I don't know where those 2 friends are nowadays, but years ago I had asked them if they knew what really happened. They didn't know.....

I have on LSD and molly but don't anymore. When on LSD I got about 500 ft then pulled over because the road, wheel, and front of car seemed to be floating around. Molly was simple and fun.

Well...Does driving on Suboxone count? I just got charged with my first DUI in 52 years driving on Suboxone. I know the cop watched me leave my clinic. Went and seen the doctor, did my urine and had another 40 minutes till my group session, left to go get coffee and he got me. Been on 2 8mg/2mg strips for a year and gave clean urines every two weeks for a year and I was supposedly been driving impaired. That cop makes me sick to my stomach. It's like why even try.

^ just wondering, you've been on suboxone for 52 years?

I think he is saying 1 year?

It took every ounce of concentration for me not to crash my car while driving on lsd. Was about a 2 hour drive to my destination and if I had pulled over, the trip would have gotten more intense... so I kept driving. What a dumb move, I could have killed someone.

Also nearly crashed my car when driving drunk + xanax.

Large volumes of all below listed substances. Not proud of it but you did ask.

Alcohol
Cocaine
Alcohol and cocaine
Xanax
Weed
Oxycodone
OxyContin
Hydrocodone
Morphine
Adderall
Kratom

And a combination of several of the above. Driving while drunk and high is up at the top of the list of some of the dumbest shit I have done.

There are videos online if people talking about their experiences driving under the influence. A lot of those videos are made from jail because they hurt or killed someone.

Well...Does driving on Suboxone count? I just got charged with my first DUI in 52 years driving on Suboxone. I know the cop watched me leave my clinic. Went and seen the doctor, did my urine and had another 40 minutes till my group session, left to go get coffee and he got me. Been on 2 8mg/2mg strips for a year and gave clean urines every two weeks for a year and I was supposedly been driving impaired. That cop makes me sick to my stomach. It's like why even try.

What a fucking dick. I hope you lawyer up and get that asshole fired. It fucking nauseates me how not also the pigs, but also professions such as my own (Im a pharmacist) still look down on Suboxone patients as worthless junkies. Listen all you fuckers, patients on Suboxone are making strides, huge ones, in the right direction. Fucking motherfuckers can go get fucked.

^Damn right! I fucking hate it when phamacists look at me with judgement. They do so for every opiate medicine I go pick up. From tramadol to suboxone to oxycodone. Their job isn't to fucking judge, it's to give the patients their prescribed drugs. They don't even know why these people are prescribed their meds (okay, in suboxone's case maybe they do, but as you say it's a big step in the right direction when people go on sub, so they have even less right to judge folks for coming to fill an Rx for that!), so they have no right to look at these people funny, it's ignorant and disgusting to have such a 'holier than thou'-attitude towards said people. Also, even if they did know why these patients were getting opiate medication, it's not their job, nor their right to judge!

Sorry for the rant, but this stuff really pisses me off!

OT: On heroin :| But only once.. Other than that, on bromazepam but just on my RX'd 12mg that I've been taking for years and years.

^Damn right! I fucking hate it when phamacists look at me with judgement. They do so for every opiate medicine I go pick up. From tramadol to suboxone to oxycodone. Their job isn't to fucking judge, it's to give the patients their prescribed drugs. They don't even know why these people are prescribed their meds (okay, in suboxone's case maybe they do, but as you say it's a big step in the right direction when people go on sub, so they have even less right to judge folks for coming to fill an Rx for that!), so they have no right to look at these people funny, it's ignorant and disgusting to have such a 'holier than thou'-attitude towards said people. Also, even if they did know why these patients were getting opiate medication, it's not their job, nor their right to judge!

Sorry for the rant, but this stuff really pisses me off!

OT: On heroin :| But only once.. Other than that, on bromazepam but just on my RX'd 12mg that I've been taking for years and years.

back in my chronic pain days I had to stop myself several times from waiting for a pharmacist in the parking lot with a lead pipe to show them what chronic pain is like

I'm pretty proud to say I've never driven on anything except weed, and only that after I was a seasoned enough smoker that it didn't fuck me up too bad. I've left my car or had others drive it if I was over the limit with alcohol and anything else I've done/do I make sure ahead of time I won't have to drive.

Only exception is is my actual prescriptions that I take as directed and don't get fucked up with like adderall and low levels of pain meds. My dr has OK'ed me driving with them tho.

This is prolly sounds like I'm bragging and cocky about it but I'm just very proud of myself that I've made it almost 4 decades without breaking my personal rules. I don't have a lot of things I'm proud of myself about, but this is certainly one of them.

Im also the kind of person that tells friends and family 1000x to call me literally any time from anywhere if they are fucked up and I'll go wherever they are with no judgement outside of being proud of them for putting their ego aside to call and admit they are too impaired to drive.

So many random things can kill us or others, I just want to help avoid killing or hurting others when it's so avoidable.

No no judgement on others, I know most people aren't like me in this respect.

and when I say I've driven high from smoking weed, I never drive if I'm wrecked or on main roads. When I was younger and didn't have a house to smoke in I'd smoke in my car in my neighborhood, that was the extent. I was always too paranoid of getting pulled over,and arrested. Haven't driven stoned in like 15-20 years, though. I can't handle it like I used to. Also, the worst thing I ever did driving stoned was stop too soon for a stop sign or drive below the speed limit lol. Nothing like weaving, blowing lights and stop signs or speeding.

Maybe I'm a pussy, still proud of it though, I don't know ANYONE who's never driven over the legal limit with alcohol...other stuff my friends don't talk freely about so I wouldn't know unless something bad happened.

Last edited:
I've drove on lots of drugs. Was I impaired. Yes in almost every case. But tiredness can be just as bad in some cases.
There is no way I would do it now. It's just stupid... Even stoned when I drive about 15mph. It's not worth it.

Driven while smoking MJ..literally..probably the most. LSD the next...from Wisconsin @Alpine Valley for a 3 day Dead show...where we bought a couple sheets. Tripped all week and allll the way back, so it was basically just a state of being at that point. Good times.

Is it just me or is driving on Ecstasy like one of the funnest things ever? Idk what it is about it, but that's one of the top things on my list to do while rolling.. (I like pressed pills X, not molly capsules.. the capsules feel weak and mellow and not nearly as euphoric as pressed pills.. pressed pills give me energy and euphoria like I have NEVER had.. my energy levels on molly capsules are like normal... just like meth.. meth is supposed to amp me the fuck up but it doesn't.. but pressed pill X twacks me the fuck out.)