• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

On what substance you have driven a car?

Well...Does driving on Suboxone count? I just got charged with my first DUI in 52 years driving on Suboxone. I know the cop watched me leave my clinic. Went and seen the doctor, did my urine and had another 40 minutes till my group session, left to go get coffee and he got me. Been on 2 8mg/2mg strips for a year and gave clean urines every two weeks for a year and I was supposedly been driving impaired. That cop makes me sick to my stomach. It's like why even try.
That is comlete and utter bullshite! I very sincerely hope you get that thrown out at court as it should be.

I like driving on PCP feel like flying a spaceship.

I'll be paying the fees to get my license back this month.

Many many years ago i was robotripping far far too often (almost nightly). I was also a nightly pizza delivery driver. So, yes, I was often delivering pizzas while on dxm.

I'm not proud. Luckily i never got in an accident.

I've driven numerous times while on heroin/opiates and have been perfectly fine besides being slightly tired.

I've driven after shooting up what I THOUGHT was heroin, but wasn't, and was absolutely trashed and unable to drive at all and crashed into several parked cars and got a DUI.

I've driven while high after smoking weed a few times and nothing bad has happened but I do remember being extremely paranoid several times that I'd seen a cop car when, in fact, there was no cop in sight.

Heroin, methadone and oxazepam. Got arrested for it, judge disqualified my license for a year for it. Granted I had other outstanding charges at the time.

many, most notably on ketamine and bromazepam coming down from speed. stupid as fuck luckily I only had to drive like 5 minutes on a sunday morning

I've drove on everything I've ever done, but the worst is mixing benzos with opiates. Nodding out is inevitable and dangerous. Total 2 vehicles and lucky on many other occasions.

Yeah I gotta admit, they were right to arrest me, I was too high to drive and it was indefensible for me to do it. I put myself, and far worse, other drivers at risk and honestly, I think they were right to take away my license for a year. I hate drunk drivers and while I don't drink more than a few times a year, I have driven on the nod, which is just as dangerous and irresponsible. I shouldn't have done it.

Putting myself in danger, stealing from people, that's one thing. But putting other peoples safety in danger is a whole other thing and an unacceptable mistake I made. I should have stopped when I realized how impaired I was. I said something kinda like that to the judge when I pled guilty. I didn't say the stealing thing though oobviously.

Too many too count. The worst was no doubt heroine while nodding. Trying to drive with one eye open because I was going cross eyed. Then nodding and bring wokken up by rumble strip. Not proud if that I got lucky nothing bad happened.

i used to drive on alcohol, marijuana, lsd. nothing like that anymore. i dont even smoke cigs when i drive because i find it too distracting.

Weed, oxycodon, plenty of benzos, amblen, and adderall. i take valium and adderall everyday so always driving on them.

I don't have a driving license, but eveytime I drove, I had something to drink before.
Well, I was drunk enough to go on a ride without a license that says it all !

Safety first, it happened only 3 times, first time for fun and it was ! The second I had a minor accident and sort it out easy, the third I was angry at my GF and just wanted to leave. With her car. I changed my mind fter 20 minutes.

Don't be an ass don't do shit you"re not supposed to !

PCP, dxm, cocaine, amphetamines, weed, various opiates, alcohol, etc

Favorite was PCP feels like flying a spaceship.

I used to drive stoned all the time. Nowadays I drive almost all the time under the influence of opiates. They are prescribed and no one would ever be able to tell I was on anything but nonetheless it is what it is. I've been told if I ever got in an accident and was drug tested, I'd be busted!

Smoking a bowl early.morning on my way.to.a job site " pool construction" opening day of hunting season 1998..rehoboth beach Delaware .....Hit a deer.running out.of the woods..smashed the whole.front of a Volkswagen bus in...ran.over the dear..he got up and ran away...

Tripping on 2-3 occasions..once we dosed ..just for the 8 hr drive back from.a.music.fest...The whole drive seemed like a hour total..we were pre-occupied..

Driving motorcycle a hour or 2 after.smoking a little bit of.grass..proves to be.awesome and.quite.fun..although in the name.of.harm. reduction def.not recommended

Weed-Everyday...Driving stoned can be amazing or it can be uneventful, just depends. I miss my old morning commutes down the coast, smoking all the way.

Benzos- Done it quite a few times and now it isn't too much of a problem if I only took a small dose, but I've popped quite a few tires on benzos so it's definitely not safe. It's mostly just auto-pilot and up to fate/RNG/luck if you make it.

Shrooms- Now this was fun. On the tail end of my second trip I drove a short distance (about 15 min) at night and I remember being on the highway feeling like I was in a spaceship, like the road was just unfolding before me. The tail lights of the cars around me left streams that made me feel like I was flying with them. If you have ever played the game Destiny the best way I can describe the feeling is the intro to a match where you fly in your ship with your teammates.

Alcohol- been there, done that, it's pretty reckless, but obviously a few drinks won't ruin you.

Amps- It's been awhile since I have used adderall/vyvanse, but I do remember driving quite often on it and would describe it as kind of unpleasant, but like any task you can just get stuck doing it. I would often find my 45 min drive to have either felt much shorter, or much longer, and often did not really remember/pay attention to the drive as I was in my head thinking and zoning out. The times that were unpleasant were when I had nothing to do for the day, what should have been a free day that most people would savor, I would waste just feeling like nothing was worth doing and on my drives back I would ruminate and become even more depressed. I would say it basically is mood-dependent.

Last edited:
When I was 18 I once drove my car while peaking on shrooms to get it away from the cops. It was legally parked and we were nearby and saw that there were cops everywhere...so I moved the car for some stupid reason and had a cop behind me while driving with my 2 friends peaking in the bag seat...needless to say we were more than terrified. The cop turned off though