• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Kissing part of sex or heck no too personal?

This is just an assumption that may be off base but if someone is having sex and avoids kissing or eye contact then they could be in their own fantasy world and the partner is someone else they wish they were having sex with and kissing brings them back out of that fantasy.

Maybe kissing just brings focus back on the partner they are with.

Kissing during sex is non negotiable with my lovers. I've never been a one night stand kind of guy so I speak to how I'd feel under those circumstances. I do feel a good makeout session is as good as sex, at least for me.

Kissing is the only thing I have done with the opposite sex, some pretty ones too, didn’t enjoy it at all, one girlfriend I had I was highly attracted to was the worst and thought she was going to bite my head off and sink her teeth into my lips! They say the pretty ones are the worst at sex also because they take it for granted, where the ugly ones are greatful and put more effort into it. Or maybe I’m talking shite. I dunno.

I think kissing is best when done right. Do you find a guy who drools sexy or is that a turn off? Guys always say they like wet kisses, right? lol

when you wont kiss someone you would happily fuck its a lack of respect

that is all

This.

It sounds like the person/s you are dealing with is totally removed from themselves and wants to control sex to empower themselves, rather than engage in it as a mutually fullfilling, experience, which is tragic.

Kissing is sensual, sex is sensual - its normal - innate drives and intuitions are often hijacked by industries that try to make profit my mimicking individual's biological needs for survival and well-being ( what hasnt been, eh!), by setting a standard that ensures people disconnect from their intuitive intelligence and submit to the framework of these industries - to secure its proliferation and profit - dont be a fool, go with your own wisdom.

Sex is about engaging and respecting you and your partner's unique, pleasures and boundaries. The oral, genital, anal cavaties are those most open to infection from the environment - obviously, the impetus to screw someone is risky to health. Therefore, kissing, is a great litmus test to judge how respectful a potential SO is with you - although it isnt fool-proof, it is very misguided to think kissing can be omitted from the whole experience and like I mentioned above, is likely, a discomfort based on self-esteem, on the part of the person who is frightened of it ( Albeit not your circus or monkey, to deal with).

Nature has a way to ensure we secure a mate that is worthy of our intimacy. Honour it and yourself! :)

Last edited:
I think it's an intimacy thing that depends on the situation. People I've had relationships with I've always enjoyed kissing. But like the girl who was fucking me on the side, we did a lot of things but never a single kiss.

Last edited: