• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Datura..low dose experiments

very scary drug, i have never tried it but i grew up with friends who used to take it very often in summer and go absolutely insane on it.

i have seen people take just few seeds and go insane and then there people who took handful and have same effect.

just please be sure you have someone sober to look after you, and start with a little

Do you speak from personal experience or other sources?

A little bit of both TBH. I should stipulate that it was not datura but the active components for me. Anticholinergics do inhibit memory formation though.

Cream said:
Swilow, I honestly find all the deliriant containing plants to be creepy with their aura. Not sure I'd even want one in my garden.

They definitely do have an aura. I think that is only partially something we project onto them. I think we have evolved some capacity to recognise the risk-factor of various plants and animals based on things like colour and shape. With these deleriant plants (Morning glorys to some extent) I think its the hint of barbs on the leaves that implies danger. They look beautiful but, up close, look possibly vicious.

I am never sure where my drug use will take me but I can state with confidence that it will never take me to deleriants again. I had a very few experiences on them and they were awful.

I love the fact that it gets called Devils Trumpet. I wonder how far back in time that kind of naming goes?

I'm betting back to the middle ages at least. Back when everyone was terrified of god and satan and everything had heavy religious overtones.

I liked the name 'Moonflower'.

datura_829-5.jpg

Update..I?ve done it many times...filled capsules with twelve seeds each. The effect is simple...eat capsule, fall sleep...?wake up? Nd I put that in quotations becuse I would describe the trip as a waking dream everytime.

I don't believe so... salvia divnorum is a sage, and I don't believe datura is related to the sages.