• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

Yes, the afterglow was what attracted me to it in the first place. In my early trials I didn't like the actual high but I always felt great afterward.

It has never lasted longer than a day for me, but there has been times were I've felt pretty stimmed and almost euphoric. I also have found that the afterglow shows more consistently when I dose low, for some reason. I think that maybe the culprit is the fact that if I dose too high (Which for me is over 10 mg) I wake up feeling a little dissociated still the next day. That makes me feel a little dysphoric as it is unwanted most of the time. When I keep my doses bellow 6 mg, specially when separated in two or more doses taken throughout an afternoon, it has reliably given me amazing afterglows.

Yeah agreed. I actually just bumped 2mg, planning to do a couple more over the course of the afternoon. Steady, every couple of hours low-dosing is the most reliable way to get that slightly hypomanic stimulated flowy state, for me.

I usually weight 6 mg and then taken two small oral doses 2 or 3 hours appart from each other. By the time the second dose hits it usually has me feeling all nice and hypomanic.

Yeah I sometimes do oral and I find I prefer it but a lot of the time I snort it. I think snorting stuff is just fun. Also I find 3-MeO to be more stimulating nasally.

I wonder about health concerns of 3-meo-pcp use? liver toxicty, etc?

I suffer from C-PTSD and have found ketamine to be a godsend. alas, it is expensive where i live and tolerance builds fast. So I use 3meo pretty regularly. I'm a dissociatives veteran. I have xanax to hand and I can spot immediately the slightest signs of mania, etc.

I am medically prescribed 40mg dexamphetamine and 3 mg Prazosin daily, for ADHD and PTSD respectively. 3meo is my little daily treat.

With no noticeable depression or hangover after extended usage I'd say 3-MEO-PCP must be about as harmless as LSD or marijuana.

i don't think 3-meo-pcp has anywhere near the safety profile of LSD or weed.

also far, far less research or recreational use. not one to be complacent about - as many posts in this thread can attest to; people have really gotten pretty messed up from excessive and/or chronic use,

As far as health concerns: I felt like my bladder capacity was somewhat diminished, but I never had pain there or in kidneys as many have with ketamine. Only other problem was damage to the inside of my nose from insufflation. Both recovered after a couple months of no use. Memory problems were subtle but longer lasting.

It really depends how you're using it. Once a month is surely better than once every two weeks > once a week > every other day > everyday. If you don't use more than once every two weeks you don't have much to worry about as long as you aren't using heavy doses. Although who knows exactly what even responsible use would do over decades, as far as long-term potentiation goes. Personally I started using dissociatives around 7-8 years ago, although probably only 2 of those were spent in serious abuse, I don't feel noticeably less intelligent and I do feel like I can grasp abstract concepts better than ever. If anything, my memory and concentration may be worse but you can't really isolate any of these attributes from aging and environmental factors.

Once you start using dissociatives every few days or more, you will almost surely run into problems eventually. This goes especially for 3-MeO-PCP more than most, as it very easily tends to psychosis. I've had residual effects from 3-MeO-PCP for weeks afterwards when I was using it at my worst, so I would assume it builds up in lipids like PCP. If you're doing it all the time hypertension is another threat to be aware of, as that can lead to all sorts of health issues long-term. With the low doses required it's probably better than using ketamine on your kidneys and bladder, but that's not to say it still isn't bad for them.

My personal opinion from experience is that at least some of the arylcyclohexylamines have statistically significant anti-bacterial properties and can disrupt gut flora, although the only ones I have really noticed this with is MXE, DCK & K. On two occasions in the past few years I was sick enough to require prescribed antibiotics (both times required an additional round to clear it up, but that could just be coincidence) and the bloating and low metabolism that persists for weeks after antibiotics doesn't seem any different than what happens to me after taking K or DCK lately.

Really the more you abuse these drugs (not saying that's what you're doing) the more negative side-effects you will develop/notice. The anxiolytic effects can easily give way to anxiogenesis when you start using them all the time. I've had plenty of odd-side effects but they seem to subside with cessation even if it takes a couple weeks, although side-effects of heavy abuse like anhedonia and mental fog may take longer to recover from. Using them in combination with drugs like amphetamine or MDMA is probably going to compound any issues.

Hopefully I don't come across as a scaremonger as I'm a real advocate for dissociatives and I think they are great tools for self-improvement, but I think considering how potentially addictive they are we need to be aware of the potential pitfalls and advocating responsible use. Those MXE threads a few years back were almost anything but. ;)

Edit: I totally forgot about the paper that I was going to mention, but NMDA receptor hypofunction due to aging is associated with all kinds problems, which dissociatives transiently cause as well. Damage may be somewhat proportional to how long you antagonize the NMDA
receptors. So give yourself long breaks if only because you don't want to lose the novelty.

Here's the full paper, it was actually co-authored by John W. Olney:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181613/

Last edited:
one disclaimer about trying to smoke it: the batch i have seems to be flammable. a lighter easily ignites it. small controlled flame, get it all melty first, then vaporize. it starts to taste nasty and plasticy if it burns.

Oh god... So I feel addicted to this drug... I have had binges with over the years because I wanted to be hypomanic and happy and treat my extreme depression and panic attacks... I always end up with SOOOO many more problems... I never see the dark side while I'm sober.. I always think to myself I just want to do PCP again ton induced all the positive feelings and flights of ideas and creativity....
Obviously I've had good experiences to make me come back to it so many times....

Currently I'm at like week 6 of daily use. Prior to this I was using 3meopce daily for a couple weeks maybe longer...

I don't know why I keep returning to these neurotoxic neuro chemistry changing drugs...

How can I help myself?? I've been reading lately....

I know that rehab is only so good. Psych drugs are hit or miss.. healthy food is essential...

I'm so miserable, depressed, anhedonic, no memory, no pleasure, no hope....

I have Medicaid and about $1k....

I know I can go to a rehab and eat their unhealthy food and go through programs...

I want to change my life!! I'm so sick of American society and life style...

I know that I need healthy eating, relationships, therapy, so much....

I'm trying my brain hardcore... I have been depressed and suicidal for years....

When I don't use 3meo and kratom I feel so bad and can't pay attention or remember things... When I do use it... I'm lucky to feel good.

I don't know what to do or where to turn.... Please somebody guide me in the right direction!! I'm so done with life and drugs and hope...

Where do I go for real help??

Sobriety? Exercise? Therapy? Rehab? Medication? Meditation? Spirituality? Philosophy? Art? Adventure?

A combination of things can help. But i think the main thing is reducing your drug use, however you do it - whatever helps get you there.
There is no one answer, but there are many things to explore that can help get your head into a better place.

Hey Qihkal,

Yeah, unfortunately long term 3-MeO-PCP usage does seem to be unsustainable, particularly at higher dosages. Eventually you likely going to have to let it go. I'm curious if you think you might be able to start making some of the life changes you recognize as being important to your overall happiness now while you are still using.

Why not start eating better now. The 3-MeO-PCP may even help with making these changes. It certainly did for me. I noticed when I was using daily that it was no effort to eat healthy foods over foods I craved. As for exercise, why not go for a jog, do some yoga or other form of exercise while you are still using? What's stopping you? What about your usage? Are you redosing throughout the day? Are you taking large doses that leave you incapacitated? Using less and less often actually makes the drug more effective long term for things like depression. As for the kratom, if you are physically dependent on that that is something you need to address and begin a taper to get off of it. If you think you can go without using it, I'd encourage you to do that cause kratom can be very addictive.

To be clear, my advice would be to stop using 3-MeO-PCP, but I encourage you to start making the changes you want to see now while you are still using and begin formulating a plan to get off it. If the 3-MeO-PCP is preventing you from making these life changes you might be taking too much. Just some thoughts; take what's useful and discard the rest. Good luck to you.

Thank you very much for the replies!!! I have so much on my plate between trauma and mental health and drug abuse....

I have $1k... I want to start over... I've done it before... Just hop to a new city and utilize social services like the homeless shelters, group homes, rehabs.... And get a full filling job and give back...

I want to be a part of society and earth... I'm some what informed on healthy eating, psychedelics, therapy, dmt, life....

I have had no direction for so long....

I don't know who to turn to... I like progressive, conscious, clean, eating, well being....

I just want information and resources... I feel so pathetic and have for years... And I've had clean periods and worked....

What do I do with my body and life??

Just stop the drug use and start putting healthy things into me... I'm so lost and confused and have been for years....

I want to be a part of something! I am a good person with good intentions and healthy insight!!

I just want to start a new path... What is the next step?? Do I taper kratom and 3meo?? Do I cold turkey?? Do I get on mood stabilizers??

I want to help myself... I know that I can't just eat whatever and go to rehab... It takes direction and goals... And specific things like amino acids and what not...

I feel like I've caused so much damage... Is there specific things I can do to help?? Like magnesium or lamictal??

Obviously I just cold turkey right?? Why would I taper this class??

How do I know about the damage I've done?? My vision while high will be so bad some times.... Like right now... I know it sounds pathetic and stupid but I have been suicidal for years and so much more....

What are the steps I need to take that aren't obvious... Like vitamin B12 or protein...

What is this choppy vision effect?? Can't see straight... Build up and too large dose?? I know it's pathetic but it happened...

Why do I continue to abuse myself with obvious physical/mental effects...

It's what happened and happened before.... I want change... I always have... I keep returning because I think it will make happy....

Just throw it away and do what?? What do I eat or drink for healing??

Yeah I'm going to turn into mush brain... I think I need berries and priobiotics....

It's time to stop or die.... What the actual fuck?? But really what do I do???? I'm going to the market now to get... Idk... Something!! With vitamins and minerals

I've made the decision to quit using 3-meo-pcp daily because when I just keep getting tempted to use more and more. I've felt my airways become super constricted, especially after mixing it with 180 mcg LSD today. I took 30 mg today up my anus(anoose haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and then went to Burger King and Publix. Then I took a small amount of preworkout, like 1/10 a scoop so like 20 mg of caffeine and lifted weights. I played a ton of rainbow six siege. But that wasn't enough so I took 180 mcg LSD and 30 more mg 3-MEO-PCP up my anus mixed with 30 ml of water, same as usual. However, I notice when I take too much 3-MEO-PCP or dissociates in general my airways constrict. I've been playing the roulette too much. I thought I was going to die several times from taking 3-MEO-PCP; too many to count now. So I'm going to stop on the regular but I can say that it changed my life for the better. I've taken it every day since January though... I'm going to stop before I end up in the psych ward... I'm going to constrict my usage to the weekends. It alleviated my depression. But I'm going to stop taking 3-MEO-PCP every day and I suggest everyone else do the same. Will I do it again one day. Nah................

Thank you very much for the replies!!! I have so much on my plate between trauma and mental health and drug abuse....

I have $1k... I want to start over... I've done it before... Just hop to a new city and utilize social services like the homeless shelters, group homes, rehabs.... And get a full filling job and give back...

I want to be a part of society and earth... I'm some what informed on healthy eating, psychedelics, therapy, dmt, life....

I have had no direction for so long....

I don't know who to turn to... I like progressive, conscious, clean, eating, well being....

I just want information and resources... I feel so pathetic and have for years... And I've had clean periods and worked....

What do I do with my body and life??

Just stop the drug use and start putting healthy things into me... I'm so lost and confused and have been for years....

I want to be a part of something! I am a good person with good intentions and healthy insight!!

I just want to start a new path... What is the next step?? Do I taper kratom and 3meo?? Do I cold turkey?? Do I get on mood stabilizers??

I want to help myself... I know that I can't just eat whatever and go to rehab... It takes direction and goals... And specific things like amino acids and what not...

I feel like I've caused so much damage... Is there specific things I can do to help?? Like magnesium or lamictal??

Obviously I just cold turkey right?? Why would I taper this class??

How do I know about the damage I've done?? My vision while high will be so bad some times.... Like right now... I know it sounds pathetic and stupid but I have been suicidal for years and so much more....

What are the steps I need to take that aren't obvious... Like vitamin B12 or protein...

What is this choppy vision effect?? Can't see straight... Build up and too large dose?? I know it's pathetic but it happened...

Why do I continue to abuse myself with obvious physical/mental effects...

It's what happened and happened before.... I want change... I always have... I keep returning because I think it will make happy....

Just throw it away and do what?? What do I eat or drink for healing??

Since you asked for some advice I'll throw my 2 cents in, (I've highlighted areas I am referring to).

You've started a new place, etc, etc before but things have fallen back - identify why things have gone astray so you can prevent them occurring again, if you don't know how you keep failing you will keep failing, (I appreciate knowing it is different from changing it). Maybe write yourself a detailed letter about how fucked you feel at the moment so if temptation occurs again or you start to delude yourself that 'this time things will be different' you have your own testimony to counter it.

Does it have to be in a city? Imho cities lend themselves to ease of access for drugs so a rural setting may be enough to prevent you going out at 3am to score.

You keep saying you want to be part of something - well only you know what moves/motivates you so only you can answer that. I was involved in politics as a young man, (fool), as that stimulated me, when I got older I worked with the homeless. Go and experiment try volunteering at different things and with different groups until you find a fit. Tying in with that and you not knowing who to turn to, what about God? Now before all right minded atheists denounce that last idea many churches offer help for people in recovery, access to paid/voluntary work and access to people who want to help. Could be worth considering, (although religion should be used in moderation).

I don't know what trauma you've faced nor what drugs you've been using but maybe a period of clean living before reaching for mood-stabilisers is called for. Many switch from illicit to prescribed drugs without ever taking time to see if they even need them or if taking them will hamper their recovery, (if you've been a cunt through addiction and substance abuse numbing yourself with antidepressants is less helpful than the initially more painful route of facing up to your cuntiness). Good diet and exercise will help infinitely more than pharmaceuticals and the net is coming own with information in those areas.

Hope some of that is of help. Take care.