• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

^ woah man, that's some serious usage.
I considered 5g to be essentially a "lifetime supply", and i have no compulsion to use it regularly.
Horses for courses, obviously - but christ! That's a lot of 3-meo-pcp 8o

I know. Too much. Which is probably what sent my tolerance skyrocketing. Also, I have very little self-control when it comes to drugs I really appreciate/get a craving for, which includes dissociatives. Except of course sertonergic psychedelics, which i never get a craving for, just a realisation that it is the right time to take some. Sitting on some freshly made DMT at the moment, might give some of that a try.

I can't imagine how you could even take that much in 2 days. I feel like I would die or become catatonic at least before then. I've been using this for like 2 years now, pretty regularly, and I still use no more than 15-20mg in a day if I'm going hard and trying to get really weird. Usually it's 4-6mg.

Well, doses are usually very spaced out and I do give a few lines to mates. Might not be that much, maybe the last 500mg I bought lasted to 'binges' of about 2 days each. Certainly way too quickly though. I was definitely very out of it and probably fairly manic! But when I started things were exactly the same. My usage of DXE and ketamine has also increased a fair bit recently. I like DXE too, but it doesn't have the magic of this one. How are you doing Xorkoth, happy and well I hope?

Fwiw I blacked out on the second day of a 3-meo-binge (lots of consecutive low doses) after mixing with a load of beer and came to after some very confused tripping to find I'd gotten through nearly a gram minus some spillage. I suspect i took it as one massive dose, as the peak effects actually only lasted about a day although I was feeling off and incredibly depressed for about a week. I don't have much memory of the peak apart from some vague recollection of stumbling about thinking I was in a dream - no idea if I was holed or just stumbling about really fucked. I had some very serious kidney issues in the first couple of days following where I couldn't urinate at all and started to get a red puffy face from toxin build up. Seriously horrific, but I made full recovery quite quickly.

Still though, point is doses this size probably won't kill you but very nasty health complications start to show up at this dose.

Do any of you folks taking masses of this stuff (and other dissos) ever get bloodwork done to check for any issues?

Specifically, vitamin b12?
Deficiencies of that can be really serious, and dissociatives are known to deplete it...which freaks me out as a person that lives on a plant-based diet (vegans also risk this without taking dissociative drugs) - so i got my gf who is a nurse to give me a shot of b12 not long ago.

Yeah, I am definitely not recommending ploughing through anywhere near as much as I did in such a little space of time. I am not always particularly smart when it comes to disciplining my drug use. But never had symptoms like you ordinary mind, they sound really quite serious!

Fuck, I'm a hard dissohead, but half a gram should last like a year not a weekend!

I could snort half grams of ketamine and don't feel anything, but NiceEnough be careful with this shit, you can end in a veeeeery dark alley easily! It's not as friendly for the body and mind as ketamine/MXE/2-OxO-PCM could be, such high doses of 3-meo-pcp could provoke some serious damage.

Thanks mate, I do realise that (should know better!), been using for a fair while. I don't think I ever took more than 100/150mg over the course of 24 hours, with regular gaps of 4-8 hours, thinking about it. But still way too much for sure.

Ketamine seems to have no effect on me after using this stuff, which makes me sad.

Very few dissociatives do much to me these days. Which is why I am going for ultra potent stuff like DXE or 3-Meo. But Ketamine kind of buzzes me a bit if its good quality.

Very few dissociatives do much to me these days. Which is why I am going for ultra potent stuff like DXE or 3-Meo. But Ketamine kind of buzzes me a bit if its good quality.

It happens the same to me, but I don't feel 2-OxO-PCM (DXE?) potent at all, and tried a lot of batches. For sure, more potent than ketamine, but I still need to take huge doses to feel anything. I go with 20mg 3-meo-pcp or 25mg 2-oxo-pce oral dose usually and it does the trick :)

Definitely not doses for the uninitiated though.
I mean, just to reiterate - those are high doses for people with large tolerances.

I just feel it is essential to remind casual lurkers of this fact.
A lot of the warnings about the serious potency and risk of this stuff is buried back in previous threads.
...now we're getting the train wreck stories (typical for RC dissociative threads, sadly).

20mg for a first-timer could be absolutely disastrous.

Sorry to keep repeating myself on this, but i think it is of vital importance

Luckily mines not a train wreck story, just a tale of lack of self-control and the necessary steps needed to regain itl. But yeah, these are not starting doses. 5mg of 3-Meo-PCP still has an effect and a much better place to start exploring. After allergy test of course

For sure, I forgot to tell I'm a disso hardhead with permatolerance.

Start as slow as 5mg, and avoid redosing and binges on this stuff as it has some looooong legs

Do any of you folks taking masses of this stuff (and other dissos) ever get bloodwork done to check for any issues?

Specifically, vitamin b12?
Deficiencies of that can be really serious, and dissociatives are known to deplete it...which freaks me out as a person that lives on a plant-based diet (vegans also risk this without taking dissociative drugs) - so i got my gf who is a nurse to give me a shot of b12 not long ago.
I recently had a blood test mid binge, it didn't show up, everything was normal too