• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread: 3-MeO 4 Leaf Clover

i really am having a hard time enjoying a dose of this drug. I think its just a shittiny drug, i am addicted to kratom these days don't know if thats why, Sometimes it get horrible sense of doom (like a bad mushrrom trip) that lasts until the peak is over. mxe i never had this problem with.

LucidSDreamr

That's exactly how I experienced 3MEO, and why I flushed half a gram of it the other day.

That's how I felt about it at first too. I don't really like the dissociation from it, I like low doses. But it's also probably not for everyone. It's way different from other dissos, I almost don't even consider it a disso the way I use it.

I don't know if I have the right stuff, or if it's a more sedating batch:

5mg is great for getting stuff done/socializing
10mg makes me feel a bit drunk
15mg impairs my motor function and makes everything seem like a dream

i haven't insufflated 20mg, but I was expecting some sort of mania.

Is my stuff weak, a different batch, or what?

I think it's really important to remind people using 3-MeO-PCP potentiates other drugs very strongly. I don't smoke weed, drink booze or use other chems except psyches and rarely, and find 20 -30 mg to be sort of unimpressive in effects when snorted. Considerably stronger when taken orally and a richer, wiser overall experience IMO but slow onset and more likely to affect sleep. I usually snort in morning, don't redose and often use it daily for weeks at a time when using. This is an unadvisable regime and there is no good reason to be doing this really. I have a lot of experience with dissos so beginners will find those dosages way too strong! Tolerance is a real thing with these. It didn't produce some of the psychotic or manic symptoms for me in general. Tolerance breaks bring back the magic and it is totally worth it to take week+ long breaks when dosing. I have a lot more fun with it nowadays that I don't use it on weekdays. Great when combined with exercise and or yoga.

Makes me a bit forgetful and confused during the first 3-4 hours, upbeat and mystical in though process but not really manic. Definitely affects my overall intelligence to my detriment, but instincts are good and attitude good natured. It's fun and habit-forming for me and ultimately not worth it when used the way I tend to use it. When mixing that same dose with a psychedelic however, OMG. Be careful. Just wanted to add those disclaimers since my other reports in this thread were a bit more careless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's really important to remind people using 3-MeO-PCP potentiates other drugs very strongly. I don't smoke weed, drink booze or use other chems except psyches and rarely, and find 20 -30 mg to be sort of unimpressive in effects when snorted. Considerably stronger when taken orally and a richer, wiser overall experience IMO but slow onset and more likely to affect sleep. I usually snort in morning, don't redose and often use it daily for weeks at a time when using. This is an unadvisable regime and there is no good reason to be doing this really. I have a lot of experience with dissos so beginners will find those dosages way too strong! Tolerance is a real thing with these. It didn't produce some of the psychotic or manic symptoms for me in general. Tolerance breaks bring back the magic and it is totally worth it to take week+ long breaks when dosing. I have a lot more fun with it nowadays that I don't use it on weekdays. Great when combined with exercise and or yoga.

Makes me a bit forgetful and confused during the first 3-4 hours, upbeat and mystical in though process but not really manic. Definitely affects my overall intelligence to my detriment, but instincts are good and attitude good natured. It's fun and habit-forming for me and ultimately not worth it when used the way I tend to use it. When mixing that same dose with a psychedelic however, OMG. Be careful. Just wanted to add those disclaimers since my other reports in this thread were a bit more careless.
Spot on mate, that's a pretty much mirror experience of my experience.
I will ad a few pointers too.
Sometimes it can cause very disphoric dizziness. Sometimes I get the munchies on it, sometimes it turns me off food but at least it doesn't make me lose heaps of weight.
It might be a bit bad on the renal system but if I drink lots of water it seems a bit easier on the renal system.
I get really vivid dreams for the next two nights after a session.
I get hypersexual too.

Be careful with the mania, I've had some really good ideas, and some really good ideas, at the time, which later turn out to be bad ideas. Just hold that thought until your sober.

My favourite thing is what I call 'big hand' when I'm real fucked up, after the initial high wears off i get this feeling when holding things, that there as big as a boulder, but as light as a feather ( I think that is a good description)

Last edited:
I don't know if I have the right stuff, or if it's a more sedating batch:

5mg is great for getting stuff done/socializing
10mg makes me feel a bit drunk
15mg impairs my motor function and makes everything seem like a dream

i haven't insufflated 20mg, but I was expecting some sort of mania.

Is my stuff weak, a different batch, or what?

There are 2 batches. One is sedating, psychedelic, and possible to "hole" on. The other is stimmy, hypomanic, and no hole. The both potentiate other drugs greatly.

There are 2 batches. One is sedating, psychedelic, and possible to "hole" on. The other is stimmy, hypomanic, and no hole. The both potentiate other drugs greatly.

is there a visual difference between the two batches? different color or texture?

Xorkoth had the supposedly 2 different batches analyzed and they were both quality 3-MeO-PCP. I really don't think he is the sort of guy who goofs on judging drug effects either, to put it mildly.

So maybe focus more on the different effects in different people, the role of tolerance to part of the effects, that kind of thing... instead of obsessing about batches. :)

So whatbdo you guys like so much about 3-meo-pcp that keeps you coming back for more? I tried it in various doses and found it dysphoric, slow and robot like and no "afterglow" that people speak of. I have used real pcp and it is much better than 3 meo.
I know alot of people cant get real pcp but a.f.i.k this isnt the best substance to 'hole' on either. So what draws you back to use this? Is it all about the afterglow?

I can't remember it ever being dysphoric for me even though I haven't gotten hypomania from it in quite a while (would be interesting to hear about how many people have first taken 'non-hypomanic' 3-meo for a while and then the 'hypomanic' version - because of tolerance)...
That hypomania made me a big fan, I find it much less interesting now, but it can have some 'magical sparkle' that is just wonderful.

Certainly not for holing, please forget about that and just choose other dissocatives for it.

Afterglow? meh not really for me, coming down can range from smooth to uncomfortable and chaotic for me and can make me insomniac. After that yeah the numb bubble of dissociation can still linger for quite a while which can be pleasant in an analgesic way but it was mostly the hypomania that helped as a pick-me-up.

is there a visual difference between the two batches? different color or texture?

The first is a fluffy white crystal powder, and the second be either identical (in my experience) or tan and sandy, which several others on here, including Xorkoth have had.

The GC/MS report that Xorkoth had done did not show any difference between them, so it's inconclusive at best. I've had both kinds; every batch I've had looked the same.

@Bigazznugz I enjoy it as a stimulant and anti depressant, and it also potentiates psychedelics greatly. It can be recreational on its own but only once you either get accustomed to its effects or gain some tolerance. For a while at the beginning the afterglow was also all that I found useful or enjoyable. And it is generally agreed that seeking a hole with 3meopcp is unwise.

I'm all out and have no intention of getting more, think I've gotten all I can from it. Was nice in low doses or psyche combos, but I'd prefer to just stick to standard psyches, dissociatives were never really my thing anyway.

So whatbdo you guys like so much about 3-meo-pcp that keeps you coming back for more? I tried it in various doses and found it dysphoric, slow and robot like and no "afterglow" that people speak of. I have used real pcp and it is much better than 3 meo.
I know alot of people cant get real pcp but a.f.i.k this isnt the best substance to 'hole' on either. So what draws you back to use this? Is it all about the afterglow?
I don't love it so much on its own.
But IME/O, with cannabis it really shines.
And with psychedelics too.

After mxe went away this was everyone's go to substance as a replacement. It's not even close. It acts more like a manic stimulant at higher doses than a true dissociative. Lost a few friends over this stuff. It's not even very fun and seems to always catch up to everybody in a bad way. For the good of this board I hope this stuff goes away soon. Too many analogues not to find something better without the mania that causes so much destruction in people's lives.

After mxe went away this was everyone's go to substance as a replacement. It's not even close. It acts more like a manic stimulant at higher doses than a true dissociative. Lost a few friends over this stuff. It's not even very fun and seems to always catch up to everybody in a bad way. For the good of this board I hope this stuff goes away soon. Too many analogues not to find something better without the mania that causes so much destruction in people's lives.

The problem is not the drug, but the people using it. 3-MeO-PCP is an amazing substance if used wisely, one of my favourite ones and really unique, why would you wish any drug to dissapear, just because some of your friends didn't treated it with the respect and caution it needs?

And I'm the worst at managing dissociatives, I need my flatmate to keep them far from home and to just give me a few doses per month. I know I can't control myself, and I would ruin myself if I had free access to my lifetime 3-meo-pcp stash, but not because I have a problem I would hope substances I can't manage to dissapear. It sounds as stupid as wanting alcohol banned worlwide just because I'm an alcoholic, that's selfish.

3-MeO-PCP is fun if treated like it should be treated.

3-MeO-PCP doesn't catch people in a bad way if treated like it should be treated.

Chasing the MXE dragon is worthwhile though, people need to move forward.

I'm sorry this happened to you, but could you elaborate on how this made you lost friends ? Did they became addicted and their personalities changed ? Or did they just got so manic you got into a fight or something ?

This is a powerful drug for sure, should be respected, but I don't think it is all too dangerous if the necessary precautions (i.e: Don't eyeball and always measure your doses, avoid multiple day usage unless you keep dosages reaaally low, try not to exceed 15 mgs if you don't have a tolerance, don't try to hole on it, keep an eye on your frequency of usage) are taken.

I love this stuff. However, whenever I order some I can't stop myself from getting through 500mg roughly in two days. So I am not letting myself order any more at the moment. I prefer this to my experiences with PCP itself, vastly. Would love to save it but I think recent use has driven my tolerance sky high so I can take a lot without getting totally fucked up. First time I ever took it I took 25mg insufflated, connected with ancient non-human ancestors, realised the nature of reality and couldn't talk for about a day! How things have changed...