• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v4

PS4 has just died. To lose one machine in a week is difficult to deal witth but now with no playstation as well...

I know everybody on here is sick of my pathetic self pity, but with my birthday this weekend and not one single friend to share it with I am not apologising for venting my depressing position.

I suppose this is the karma I deserve for being the wrong kind of addict so I will be sending some back around as with nothing to even occupy myself with I will be stocking up on some fresh rigs and a ton of geear, something I had managed to get out of the habit of since Christmas.

I do not want to die but if I dont wake up after my sesh I do not think it would be the worst thing that could happen. I no longer serve any purpose as a human and am just a parasite after sucking 4 years worth of methadone and benefits after giving up work in order to seek 'treatment' for my dependancy.

Stee mate don't do anything to hasty. I know it's shit but your better than this.

Your an intelligent guy please be logical

Stee, please don't be a daft cunt! You've been doing brilliantly lately so you don't wanna slide back down that hole because you WILL regret it.

Please reconsider...

Anyway, when's your birthday fella?

That's gutting about your new laptop, but hang on just a minute mister - for much less than the price of a 'ton of gear', you can probably buy a second-hand tablet or similar on local free-ads/paper etc, that won't be as good as your laptop, but WILL enable you to stay online & keep in contact with the network of people who don't have the same opinion of you as you do about yourself right now

Are you getting online on a communal family pc at the moment? Is moving it into your room an option at all? Laptop fixable at all?

It's not karma, just bad luck and you'll have to take it from us that you're not worthless until you remember & feel your worth & purpose again and that a machine is incomparable in value to your life x

PS4 has just died. To lose one machine in a week is difficult to deal witth but now with no playstation as well...

I know everybody on here is sick of my pathetic self pity, but with my birthday this weekend and not one single friend to share it with I am not apologising for venting my depressing position.

I suppose this is the karma I deserve for being the wrong kind of addict so I will be sending some back around as with nothing to even occupy myself with I will be stocking up on some fresh rigs and a ton of geear, something I had managed to get out of the habit of since Christmas.

I do not want to die but if I dont wake up after my sesh I do not think it would be the worst thing that could happen. I no longer serve any purpose as a human and am just a parasite after sucking 4 years worth of methadone and benefits after giving up work in order to seek 'treatment' for my dependancy.

Get a fucking grip dafty - seriously though mate (Head and Shake). I broke my laptop = I'm going to kill myself. No longer serve a purpose - you have no idea the help you bring to others, do they send you 'Thank you' cards No they do not. The amount of new users that join this site looking for advice that I point to this section in the hope you hear them and can offer advice.

I do not know you and I do not blow smoke - from your posts I get the impression your a great bloke (bit broken but who isn't) - if you top yourself who else can I talk shit about Hardcore heaven, Dreamscape with? What would Mark EG do ?

FUCK - do we need to start a ' Stee' where are you post. Please somebody tell me they have this guys PM details.

I'm a bit too fucked to deal with this at the moment - why should I be sitting at my screen crying about a friend talking about killing himself?

It's not normal

I reckon it is normal, because you care, mate.
There is nothing abnormal about that.

Stee, i fucking love you brother. I know what you're feeling, but please realise that you are a lot more than a "parasite".
Don't let the weight of "straight" society's judgements bring you down.

You're one of the good ones, one of the very best. Take care of yourself, my friend <3

You'll enjoy life way less next week if you suddenly find you're back on that rubbish. There be a reason you're off it, remember?

You can get a laptop/tablet cheap as out from eBay. Use the gear money for that. Install Espxe and you're sorted.

Stee, don't do anything stupid. Most things can be sorted out.

Besides which, if people would be happier with you dead, that's a good enough reason in and of itself to stay alive .....

morning - look im really sorry for that stupid post -- i am not and have never been suiciidal - im too much of a pussy to do anything like that

the machines are not that important - I just have a lot going on at present and this week has been camel back straw - its not even about keeping in touch with people - all my lovely online bl friends notwithstanding i do not have one irl friend and without my inanimate objects to pass the time im finding the lonliness really difficult to deal with now. As for the heron, i just want to be away from myself at the moment and if i overdo it my dad has the narcan with him most of the time. i cannot afford a relapse even if i wanted to.

Im sorry for bringing my pathetic 1st world problems on here when there are real concerns atm (OM)

thanks for taking an interest and for the nice posts

stee <3

Don't fall into the trap of thinking other people's problems make yours any less real, Stee. You matter as much as anyone else.

As for your immediate situation, only you can decide how much harm or good a bag would do you right now.

cheers angel x a bag would do the world of good right now - I have nothing real to derive any pleasure from so any mood improvement will have to be artificial at the moment xxxx

As usual I'm ducking and diving and late to the party.

Stee look it like this your here for a purpose of which only you can decide and influence.

Anyone wants to tell you different then don't believe them you are your own creator.

If that is simply to give people like me good advice and keep me safe well you did that I am sure there are many more.

Your are worth more than you think and you can be the decider to your destiny if you stop listening to the voice you think is you and start listening to the voice that really is you. Love ya mate.

in all this worry i think we missed stee's subtle hint that it was his birthday coming up.

bugger :(

HBD stee!

I'm angry - no, I'm fuckin livid about the absolute retarded fuckwittery spouted by flat earthers...