• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite Benzo? And please do tell us why?

R3hab

Greenlighter
Hey all,

So I just found some kpins after almost 4 years not seeing or doing any.

I've been doing some xanax bars occationally on the weekends and I find it enjoyable but I get like Rambo and do stupid shit (the story we've all heard) on them, my damn fuck-it switch is broken.

So here's my basic question.

Which do you prefer? And Why?

I think I'll try a 1 mg later and see the difference for myself I just wanted some info from my fellow lowlifes.

Much Love.

Valium is without a doubt my favorite, makes me super happy just to exist and keeps anxiety away all day and night, also I like the muscle relaxant properties it has makes me kind of loosen up, I always sleep great all night and it just feels super good overall.
Klonopin would be my second favorite. It is kind of subtle, but also keeps my anxiety away all day long and I sleep great too. I love how it tastes like candy too. I take klonopin daily, so it doesn't effect me as it did when I first tried it, but after 4 years taking it everyday it still does what it should, I just don't get as nice feeling as I once did due to my high tolerance.
Don't really like the short acting benzos like Ativan and Xanax as much, but Xanax has made me feel pretty great at times, only if taken at a relatively low dose any more than 4 or 5 mg of Xanax and I become fearless and do really dumb shit and end up regretting it the following day.
Ativan has never done anything for me at all, even when I first tried it with no tolerance to any benzo, I took like around 10mg, a relatively high dose of Ativan and I hardly felt a thing, I took one 2mg and felt nothing so I took 4 more to see what would happen over the next 2 or 3 hours, and still nothing happened. However, I know a lot of people who love Ativan and say that valium does absolutely nothing for them. Its strange how different benzos effect different people so much more than most other drugs, I have noticed this over time.

1.Alprazolam/Clonazepam
2.Clonazolam
3.Diazepam
4.Etizolam
5.Lorazepam

Alpraz and Clonazepam are tied in my mind for 1st. Alpraz for its quick onset and Clonazepam for its long duration. Lorazepam is a god awful benzo in my experience.

I like clonazepam. i've done benzos enough to know taking more won't feel better so I take the least possible where I'm not drowsy and i'm good the rest of the day.

temazepam and etizolam came the closest to having anything resempling euphoria, they were ok.

xanax jumps in quick which is good.

those four I prefer

clonazolam - black out too easy
flubromazolam - tolerance jumps up real quick
valium and ativan - make me really fucking bored, all benzos do this these moreso

librium - only had in detox

Od -> DC

OP, please read the posting standards of OD, it's for harm reduction questions.

Klonopin definitely number 1 for me. It lasts long and just generally feels good, removes anxiety, gives you confidence and motivation to do stuff.

pharma like:

diazepam - feels nice, lasts relatively long, works quickly

pharma overrated:

alprazolam . feels nice, but the duration is just way too short

pharma garbage:

lorazepam - doesn't really make you feel much and taking more will just make you act fucked up while still feeling sober

bromazepam - barely noticeable effects, too weak, almost no hypnotic effects

pharma would like to try but getting it from a doctor is practically (or completely) impossible and black marked prices are crazy:

midazolam (bonus points if it's the injectable version) - but there is no realistic way to get it legally and black market prices are way too high, only pills are available, no injectable vials or evem better cheap powder..... but since it's a strong hypnotic it has to be great

triazolam - same as midazolam

flunitrazepam - same as before with even crazier prices

brotizolam - impossible to get, but sounds great especially since of its potency..........

temazepam - sounds nice, could probable get it from a doc, but very weak (and I doubt any doctor will write you a few grams per month) and black market prices are again insane + only pills

clonazepam - only prescribed here for epilepsy if other meds aren't successful, crazy black market prices, and who needs it when you have it's brother on steroids which is more fun, stronger and cheaper

nimetazepam - sounds very nice, but was only available in some Asian countries and isn't even being made any more, so good luck with obtaining it

fludiazepam - more potent and hypnotic diazepam? sign me up.... but again practically impossible to obtain since it's illegal and not even really in use

flutemazepam - same as above

nitrazepam - sounds relatively nice, is prescribed for insomnia while not often it's not impossible, black market prices are crazy + no powder

rcs:

flunitrazolam - hell yes

flubromazolam - hell yes

clonazolam - not as great as the first two (since it's not that hypnotic), but still hell yes

fonazepam - haven't tried it (no good source for the powder, just a few expensive ones for the pills), but sounds good

nitrazolam - liked it a lot but it's gone as far as i know

3-oh phenazepam - would try if i had a good source

flubromazepam - very good

norflurazepam - similar to but even better than fpam

nitemazepam - sounds nice, but weak + no good source

adinazolam - would try, but way too weak and a really shitty p/p ratio + no good source

phenazepam - would like to see it again, and if sold in pellets/blotters should be fine

etizolam - ok, but over rated

metizolam - ok, but even more over rated

deschloretizolam - too weak, if the default pellets were 25 mg and the strong ones 50 mg it might be worth it

diclazepam - boring and shitty, just like lorazepam

pyrazolam - not something to buy if you are looking for a recreational benzo, since it has no high, excelent anxiolytic that should be available from your doctor for the exact same reasons.... why it was never approved for human use is a complete mystery to me

metizolam - weaker version of clonazepam, clonazolam makes it obsolete

nifoxipam - properly made it's great, otherwise it's shit and most isn't properly made

potential rcs which should be great

flualprazolam - a stronger and more hypnotic alprazolam, fuck yes please

fluetizolam - a hypnotic etizolam? yes please

desmethyl triazolam - longer lasting triazolam? fuck yes

n-methyl nifoxipam - according to the patent from which they pulled nifoxipam, this is what should have been made in the first place since it's described as more potent and less toxic flunitrazepam

nitro/chloro analogs of pyrazolam - probably much less more fun

phenazolam - sounds great if it's not some exception in benzo sar, basically a slightly less hypnotic but slightly stronger flam

the thio analogs of flunitrazolam/flubromazolam/clonazolam.. - stronger versions of the last 3? fuck yes

deschloronitromidazolam - a bit stronger and more euphoric midazolam? yes yes yes

tl;dr strong hypnotics ftw

Klonopin due to being able to function and still have good cognitive ability while on it. Plus it lasts a lot longer. Doesn't "feel" as good as xanax though..

Xanax was my favourite. I found it the most effective and pleasant not too sedating but with a very good anxiolytic effect.

...But now I hate them all!!

Valium without a doubt. I recently withdrew from diclazepam, and all these anxiety-inducing thoughts returned, along with the belly aches and pains I get when I fall back into my normal anxious state. So, anyway - tired of trying to correctly dose diclaz powder, I switched to valium. Gave it a few days and alllll those pains, both mental and physical, just melted away. Yep, they're a little wonder drug for folks like me. Cost me an arm and a leg per month but it's worth it - otherwise I wouldn't be able to leave the house.

Out of all that I've tried (3) I like clonazepam the best. Subtle yet not lacking in potency. Works great for its intended use as well as getting fucked up/potentiation.

I would love to try diazepam, but I've never gotten the chance. I know I would end up liking it though.

I liked alprazolam for like a month. Only do it very occasionally now because I like being conscious and not having piss in my pants.

Antivan (lorazepam?) is garbage, never felt a thing from it no matter how much I've taken.

Brotizolam hands down for recreational purposes, clotiazepam being my second favorite for this purpose (technically they're both thienodiazepines and not benzodiazepines, but they aren't RC's either and are marketed amongst the benzos in some countries, therefore most folks think they're just 2 more benzos). The thienodiazepines aren't that famous amongst non-drug users. But IME they seem to have a euphoric and relaxing side to them that I don't seem to get from actual benzodiazepines.

For anxiety/therapeutic purposes: Bromazepam hands down. I would put xanax as my 2nd favorite, but its duration is just too short and I'd hate having to redose all the time. Bromazepam feels very similar to alprazolam(xanax) IMO anyway. Only longer lasting, and they're less likely to cause blackouts/amnesia (so I've been told by many friends at least, I haven't blacked out from benzos before ever). Not even xanax, which is supposed to be notorious for it.. Guess I have a high natural tolerance or something. Because even at very, extremely even high doses of 7-8 different benzos at a time, I would never black out (those days are far behind me now thankfully, but it's still strange I never once blacked out from them). Meh, I can't imagine blacking out being a pleasant experience, so I'm not jealous of people who blackout from 1 xanax bar. I am jealous of their ability to 'get off' (as far as you can 'get off' on benzos) on miniscule doses like 1mg xanax or 10mg valium or their equivalents in other benzos. I need to take a big ass dose if I want to actually feel any effects, which I never really do anymore. It fucks with my tolerance too much and prevents them from working their therapeutic magic.

Valium because it is better for the ADHD type, not neccessarily stimulating but has this anti OCD muscle control effect whereas Xanax is a boost of niceness but doesnt even calm an ADD mind as well. The short duration also makes it very annoying to use xanax outside of close to sleep since even taking it at 6 pm for a nice night out by the time you get home you cant get that nice sleep effect come like 7 hours after taking it.

Benzos for ADD? For me they ruin my ability to concentrate even further, while normal (oral) doses - between 10-50mg - of amphetamines work wonders for my ADD. Though it is rarely prescribed in Belgium, and if you do get an Rx for it, your pharmacy has to order them from abroad because no one carries them. And ritalin just makes me fall asleep where I'm standing/sitting. Ritalin doesn't do it for me, and I never bothered to pursue a script for dexamphetamines as ampetamines are so cheap on the black market, and you can use those to self-medicate easily. (Not that I have enough self-control for that, but I know plenty of people who use it like that with great success).

For general anxiety or maintenance, low dose (0.1-0.2mg) clonazolam, since it provides therapeutic effects at low doses and lasts the whole day, preventing any sort of redosing.

For panic attacks, 0.25-0.5mg alprazolam taken under the tongue.

For "recreational" purposes while my tolerance is low, temazepam due to its metabolites, unique euphoria and giddyness, and long duration of action.

diazepams is my favorite banjo

it doesn't put me to sleep like others have a tendency to do (LOOKING AT YOU XANAX AND KLONOPIN)

also i like that it is weak, great for precision dosing and titration.

klonopin during the day, ativan at night time. xanax when i'm trying to really space out and sleep.