• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite Benzo? And please do tell us why?

fOR ME BROMAZEPAM, Ive done almsot all the orthers one too, only etizolam is little better but bromazepam comes very close. Both are recreational for me. Most benzos are not. Just 3x 8mg bromazes gives me very nice relaxed feeling and good mood. I like this much more than mitazolam which many people like. FOr me they last at least 12h so can understand the short acting comments. But I use benzos rarely never over 2weeks in row and have many even 1 year breaks from them, so always have zero tolerance. For me I can use 2 weeks 2mg xanax every day and dont et nayhinfd of wd's, even 1 month when I used monday to friday, got only insomnia, but really nothing else.

I yhink it does not true iwth some benzos that higher doses doesnt work better, bromazepam seems to gie stronger effect when you rise dose, 100mg gives visual and even stonger sedation. Some benzos like clonazepam actually feels shitter if you take over 3mg. Xanax also is good only at 5mg recreationally over that you dont feel anything.

I’ve tried just about every benzo there is so I would have to go with:

1) Pfizer Bars/Ksalols
2) Roche Klonopin comes in at a close second

Brand Xanax has a “kick” like no other benzo. It comes on fast and strong.

Brand Klonopin has always been a favorite too. Especially around the 4-8mg mark. I get the droopy eyed stoned out feeling no other benzo gives me.

For a real good time, and for HARM reduction’s sake I do not recommend this, a mixture of the two is quite pleasant.

Last edited:
Alprazolam; multi-functional. Seems to remain potent compared to others (which is odd; this seemingly is the opposite of what most people say).

Alprazolam by far. It kicks in super-quickly so it's great for severe anxiety and panic attack. It's the only benzo that also has anti-depressant qualities. It has a perfect duration for me as it doesn't wear off after just a few hours but also doesn't keep me sedated for like a whole day.
It's perfect for sleep (just in a higher dose) as well as anxiety. It goes so well with everything from opioids to amphetamines.

Actually I find time until onset orally for alprazolam to be identical to any other benzodiazepine in tablet form. Not a huge let down or anything to me personally.

It's the only benzo that also has anti-depressant qualities.
This or other triazolobenzodiazepines.

Actually I find time until onset orally for alprazolam to be identical to any other benzodiazepine in tablet form. Not a huge let down or anything to me personally.

Which other benzo's are triazolobenzodiazepines?
I chew up my alprazolam and/or absorb it sublingually so that might explain the rapid onset. But I can feel it literally in a couple of minutes (same with diazepam).

It's the only benzo that also has anti-depressant qualities.
Which other benzo's are triazolobenzodiazepines?
I chew up my alprazolam and/or absorb it sublingually so that might explain the rapid onset. But I can feel it literally in a couple of minutes (same with diazepam).
Basically any bzd with a triazole on it.

There are a few RC's i.e. clonazolam, flualprazolam.

Mostly this refers to just alprazolam and triazolam in the pharmaceutical BZD world. There's a tendency for some doctors to think the worst of this class of BZD's. It is a misguided one (insomuch as one shoe does not fit everyone).

1. Love jellies ( temazepam eggs ) tablets totally different , even different branded eggs were better , obsolete now so 2. diazepam , great buzz it’s such a handy drug for wd’s , hangovers , shit everything seems better with diazepam for me.

I really like Librium it has a great euphoria to it and last very long.I believe it was the first benzo discovered.

Temazepam, bromazepam, lorazepam, etizolam, and diazepam for euphoria (these all help anxiety too, but have a more pronounced euphoria and are generally less functional than the more plainly functional anxiolytics, e.g. I'm unlikely to bosh Valium and bromazepam before a job interview, but clonazepam would be my sensible choice).

Clonazepam, pyrazolam, diclazepam, and etizolam for anxiety (yes I listed etizolam twice, it's got a really good buzz while still being a functional and very effective anxiolytic so ticks both boxes).

Alprazolam for really bad severe anxiety e.g. panic attacks which is what it's meant to be for anyway. No real euphoria and I think it's been massively overhyped by this whole "pop bars" trend. It makes me feel like a numb zombie rather than the warm euphoria I get from temazepam, bromazepam, lorazepam, or diazepam.

Flutoprazepam. Japanese benzo. Extremely long half-life, social, nice body high and surprisingly very clear considering its' potency and longevity ie. I was on it for months at a time, never experienced any amnesia or even a hint of reckless behaviour.

.. at least not that I can remember :unsure:

Flutoprazepam. Japanese benzo. Extremely long half-life, social, nice body high and surprisingly very clear considering its' potency and longevity ie. I was on it for months at a time, never experienced any amnesia or even a hint of reckless behaviour.

.. at least not that I can remember :unsure:

Oh yeah I remember those Japanese benzos. I got etizolam from Japan before they controlled it. There was then flutoprazepam, flutazolam which was similar but had a shorter half-life, mexazolam a pure anxiolytic, and rilmazafone which is a weird prodrug which a unique mechanism of action but was a hypnotic.

^ This guy knows :)

I liked rilmazafone (water soluble, experimented with it as a nasal spray - not bad).

Flutazolam I found very underwhelming and I don't like etizolam because it has very short mode of action for me and is the only benzo (close enough to a benzo anyway) that caused me to experience frightening withdrawal symptoms.

Clonazepam/alprazolam are classics, but pyrazolam has a special place for me becuase of how plain functional it is, and right now I'm on the verge of giving flualprzolam a thumbs up to stock up

Oh yeah I remember those Japanese benzos. I got etizolam from Japan before they controlled it. There was then flutoprazepam, flutazolam which was similar but had a shorter half-life, mexazolam a pure anxiolytic, and rilmazafone which is a weird prodrug which a unique mechanism of action but was a hypnotic.
There was Flubromazepam coming out of the UK a few years ago, it had a massive half life, literally like week-long Valium

Alprazolam: Proper rapid and strong effect which is great for panic attacks . It's the only benzodiazepine that I truly enjoy especially how it eases depression for me. I think that it's the best for me.
Lorezapam: Very useful during opiate withdrawal especially with its antiemetic and muscle relaxant effects.
Clonazepam: Great for general anxiety, long half life, strength and functioning in public without attracting attention (unlike Alprazolam).
Diazepam: Classic benzodiazepine, great during alcohol withdrawal. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I take a big dose (that's how I usually took it).

Valium/diazepam takes the cake for me. Valium keeps ur thoughts normal and also sedates the body.
Klonopin comes in second. Klonopin -> xanax and valium put together. The best benzo for school/work.
Xanax I cant use anymore, but it always left me feeling retardet. Then is literally made me retardet whenever I used it.

Last edited:
There was Flubromazepam coming out of the UK a few years ago, it had a massive half life, literally like week-long Valium
That's right. I used to love that stuff.. as well as Clonazolam - which felt to me like one of the most potent Benzos I've ever tried (Even when I had a decent tolerance - 1.5 mg had me wobbling!) Flubromazepam lasted a long time, but after about 5-7 days, I'd always get a nasty withdrawal headache, so I stopped using it just before the ban came in on 27th May 2016 (I think...?)

I've tried maybe around 30 or so different types of Benzos. I'd say the most unique for me was Nimetazepam. I also enjoyed Flurazepam, Lormetazepam, Temazepam, Estazolam. Also, when I first discovered Valium (Diazepam) it was like a godsend.. I'd finally felt liberated!

Hard to say a favourite... Maybe Flunitrazepam or Temazepam.. They are my favourites due to their Hypnotic nature, and I also find them great for anxiety.. Even though they are/were prescribed mainly for insomnia. I haven't had Flunitrazepam in a while, but I always remember it lasting well in to the next day B-)

I used to love my Benzos.. But then that love affair turned sour :(

Last edited: