• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

To update. Has anyone heard of the following. I imagine they're all the typical mongy ones....

PINK RED BULLS
PHILIP PLEINS
GREEN PEACE AND LOVE

RED DEF CONS

ZELDA

PUNISHERS
RED LEVIS

M and Ms

SKYPES

SILVER ZELDa

DURACELL

LAUGH NOW

I've only had the punishers, but yeh, they were pretty mongy regardless of dose...

Punishers, red bulls, peace and love, Phillip pleins I found to me mongy

Red defqons, m and ms, Skypes, duracells, red levis I found to be more energetic and empathetic

had a couple Plata/Plomo pills at the weekend, Small, grey and rectangular - courtesy of the Dutch they did the job quite nicely

To update. Has anyone heard of the following. I imagine they're all the typical mongy ones....

PINK RED BULLS
PHILIP PLEINS
GREEN PEACE AND LOVE

RED DEF CONS

ZELDA

PUNISHERS
RED LEVIS

M and Ms

SKYPES

SILVER ZELDa

DURACELL

LAUGH NOW

Think I've had a few off that list and all are pretty good, but mongy-ish. Any of the ones I've had from there, I would drop in halves.

Think I've had a few off that list and all are pretty good, but mongy-ish. Any of the ones I've had from there, I would drop in halves.

I?m pretty sure the defqons and m and m?s are less mongy. Try to get the ones with NL on the back - they seem to be better

Any thoughts on which is more likely to find the elusive non-mongy mdma - crystals/powders, or pills? Seems like everything on the dnm in uk powder-wise is mongy. Tried a canadian experiment as well, but ditto for mdma and mda. Still mongy

Are people finding the clear stuff on the drk web. All my sources have the same tan stuff that's been poor for years

I had the iPhone Xs on Friday the new q-dance crew press and what a pill they are, best I’ve had in a long time and everyone else agrees nice smooth come up and nice buzz, on point as usual from them lads.

I had the iPhone Xs on Friday the new q-dance crew press and what a pill they are, best I’ve had in a long time and everyone else agrees nice smooth come up and nice buzz, on point as usual from them lads.

Were they the grey/beige ones or the white/pink ones, mate? I?ve had the former and rate them, so considering getting the pink/white ones.

So can't find the clear crystal for the life of me. In London too. Pretty much any other colour/ or lucency. And pills are the ones listed earlier . Which I don't trust.

Think i can maybe get Skype or MMs.... Are they my best bet? And where in the spectrum from rubbish-ok/mongy-good-2010amazing do they fall?

Pretty sure my mate produced the clear crystal. Pretty sure he's (back) in prison or shit now. Come in number 9 your time is up. Get in touch.

So can't find the clear crystal for the life of me. In London too. Pretty much any other colour/ or lucency. And pills are the ones listed earlier . Which I don't trust.

Think i can maybe get Skype or MMs.... Are they my best bet? And where in the spectrum from rubbish-ok/mongy-good-2010amazing do they fall?

The red and yellow m and ms are really good. 8 out of 10 I?d say

White and gold/brown ones, with the NL stamp on them, belting pills

Those are the ones - had them again a couple of weekends ago and they were superb in club environment (with a bit of speed and taken in 3rds as they are massively strong).

I?ve just got the red/white ones which I?m told are the same ingredients/the successors, so will update once I?ve had the chance to take them - probably mid-Nov).

Got some crystal off a new friend. It tastes the part, doesn't have much of a smell. But it's clear/transparent rocks/crystals. Had nothing but tan stuff for last 4 years....so hoping for a pleasant surprise. It was more expensive than the brown stuff , which I suppose is a good sign....