• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion v. PM(dma)T

Can't seem to get fuck all in the west mids. Looks like ill have to set up on the DN!

5YbJzEnl.jpg

g4Vtr2il.jpg

This is the stuff that I've gotten these past few years. You can't quite tell but it comes as crystals, as demonstrated by the next photos; sometimes they come in entire chunks, but this is just the more crushed up remnants, it seems. It's white, but sometimes the translucency of the crystals makes it seem slightly grey.

REd8moVl.jpg

0JPjhotl.jpg

No idea if this is considered good stuff by BL, but it certainly seems like pinging MDMA every time I, or anybody else I know, has ever tried it. I never really get the euphoria/no euphoria thing, I just get smashed and 130mg of this stuff gets me there every time.

I also saw some stuff recently which was slightly yellow/white small crystals/verging on powder. It had been tightly vacuum packed, which might explain consistency. My friends seemed to think it was potentially "less euphoric", but I do wonder if that's because it looked bad. It looked more like amphetamine powder. Wedinos tested as pure MDMA though.

Does it break /crush easily, or with effort? And is there a smell to it?

I wouldn't say it breaks/crushes easily as such, but you can see it does break/crush relatively easily given the amount of broken/crushed crystals.

I honestly never ever smell my MDMA, so I'm unsure if it smells... presumably it does though. Next time I get it out I'll give it a whiff, although IIRC it does smell of aniseed, as has all the MDMA I've ever came across.

got hold of some more "glass" like md last night, im going to send a old "clear" crystal and a peice of newer crystal aqquired last night off to be tested. weighed 100mg up last night and sampled the new crystal. - very intense come up followed by wave after wave of upliftance & euphoria - Im normally out in a club or such when i drop md and with friends etc, however was by myself last night. the effects lasted around 4 hours, smoked a few bongs of hash and flower mixed together and fell asleep no problem. woke up today feeling fresh and happy in myself - overall this new batch ive aqquired seem's to be on par if not better than the clear glass? photos to follow.

So this is what we have found locally. Apparently from Amsterdam. It's pricier than usual 25 a g average stuff around here.

ZmBpSZ6_d.jpg

Look anything like what you guys have had success with? Rocks are clear/transparent once wiped, but look when crushed ofc. Tbh it crushed a little easier than what we used to get. And looks less like tranced pic above than what we used to get.

So this is what we have found locally. Apparently from Amsterdam. It's pricier than usual 25 a g average stuff around here.

ZmBpSZ6_d.jpg

Look anything like what you guys have had success with? Rocks are clear/transparent once wiped, but look when crushed ofc. Tbh it crushed a little easier than what we used to get. And looks less like tranced pic above than what we used to get.

So I've finally found an MD source... :) And the pic i have been sent looks very similar to the above. Off white/translucent, kind of glassy. Looks lovely. And as above - more than 25 a g (can we post prices?) I'll report back with the results.

Also getting Green Heinekens. I'm told there 160mg. Anyone tried them? Hoping its good quality MD inside!

ZmBpSZ6_d.jpg

This honestly doesn't look what I have. Yours is more glassy/translucent.

So I've finally found an MD source... :) And the pic i have been sent looks very similar to the above. Off white/translucent, kind of glassy. Looks lovely. And as above - more than 25 a g (can we post prices?) I'll report back with the results.

Also getting Green Heinekens. I'm told there 160mg. Anyone tried them? Hoping its good quality MD inside!

Yeah you can post prices, just not bulk. :)

This honestly doesn't look what I have. Yours is more glassy/translucent.

Yeah you can post prices, just not bulk. :)

In that case, it was 35 a g.

(Mandy down the hatch with an eyeballed 150mg, will report back later ;) )

In that case, it was 35 a g.

(Mandy down the hatch with an eyeballed 150mg, will report back later ;) )

Ooh yes! Deffo report back later - preferably while you're going up, that's always a good laff... :)

Heheh, gotta love a good contact high... :)

I've just met a new guy who reckons he's got 'glass' at 20 quid a g. Sounds a little cheap, but it's gotta be worth a go...

What do you reckon the minimum price for legit MD is these days (if you're just buying a gram or two)? Have heard of some ridiculously cheap stuff recently, but the price makes me think it's bunk...

Have paid ?20 approx (cheaper if buying more) over the last 5 years now. All the same average stuff. Tan/ginger crystals, a little stimulantion when dosed low, or monged out if too high....no real middle ground. Little euphoria, just gets you"fucked"/happy.

Recently got this glass stuff above. That would have been ?40 a g . So I'm hoping you get what you pay for....