• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
200mg IV cocaine (350mg over the course of the day/evening)
150mg IV heroin/fentanyl (~0.5g over the course of the day/evening)
Few blunts of some Sativa-dominant strain
Marlboro 27's
Miller High Life

Kickin' with the squad watching Spring Breakers, taking turns with the coca, and pounding the champagne of beerz. Great night so far. Hope everyone else is nice n' high.

still off the needle?

ot: wiaiting for the loprazolam to kix in and be the cherry on top with maybe a top up shot of dope or another oxy chew

Yeah buddy, will be five months now. I did shoot up once in those five months and I remembered exactly why I stopped.

As far as heroin, you really shouldn't IV alone. I rarely did and I was lucky enough to have someone narcan me whether it was a gf or a family member.

I have had my heart stop beating for the last time due to IV drug use. Just fucking done. Not risking anything because I knew if I did not change I would die.

But still if feels good to sniff some 30s. I got all energized from the oxy buzz I am working on all my skatboards at once.

So I got a old skool cruiser long board and a really long pintail. Got an 8.6 park board and a couple smaller decks, one for learning flip tricks and one for just general street skating. Nothing lower than an 8.25 on 8 trucks. I did get one of those Almost impact lights and it has the weirdest pop, not sure if I like it or not, hopefully it breaks in ok but damn I wish I just got a flip or the one with the impact discs instead of the beam down the whole board.

Yeah a lil off topic but landed a tre flip first try. I had been working on pressure flips but that lil 8.3 I got on thunder lows, well I went for it and got it. I can stomp pressure flips on the park deck and cruiser. 8.3 is small for me. My feet are so big its not even funny except when people trip over them, then is hillarious.

It took me a while to get my strength back cuz I dunno about you but opiate wd makes me weaker literally. So yeah now that my leg muscles are working better I am skating better than ever, drawing better than ever.

So yeah it was a great deal of suffering and I had to let many friends part ways and it wasn't the needle so much as how they acted on it.

I really don't want to let life pass me by anymore and that is how it felt on the needle and then it just got to where I was waking up after 4 or 5 hours of sleep needing to redose.

It got really bad, 3cc syringes and shots with doses so high I won't post the mgs in the interest of HR.

Hey Jigga do you ever TC? I was just about to log into room 8, wanna join? If you ever want to chat on skype just pm me for my skype.

^I shoot up heroin or other strong opioid by myself all the time. I mean I live with my dad, but if I were to fall out or die or something, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be noticed for a good while. :D But yeah, I agree, it's of course smarter to have a person who knows about the drug you're taking nearby if you have such a person available to you.

OT: I just shot 80mg oxy, and a few hours ago I took 60mg already but that was starting to wear off. About to take another 0.25mg brotizolam.

Got my scripts today, and I can pick up my meds tomorrow.. So I'll have to make do with only the very short acting brotizolam as my maintenance benzo for one more night. I have quite a few (20 or so) left so it's not a problem. Just hope I'm not building up a tolerance by taking one of these every few hours. Meh, its only been like 2-3 days total since I started using brotizolam (and the first day accompanied by half my dose of bromazepam). Don't think 2-3 days of using the stuff will do much to drastically change my tolerance level. And if it has affected my tolerance, it will no doubt take very little time to get used to my 12mg bromazepam/day again.

On a cocktail of cold medicines as well as a tiny bit of kratom, and a fat blunt rolled with a Backwood, which I'm now convinced is the best brand of blunt.

My weed man has some amazing stuff right now, definitely a very potent hybrid. I usually only get the same strain of sativa from him. Dark green leaves with spots of orange :)

@dopemaster: what brand deck do you usually ride? And nice on the tre flip, at my very best I still couldn't touch that haha.

got my truck in the service position ready to be lowered tomorrow morning. 3 inch blocks and reindexing the torsion bars.
i would have got a truck a long time ago if i had known you can drop them for virtually no money and time invested.

gonna smoke a weed, yo.

never lend addictive drugs, in my experience you someone out and all of a sudden you're the schmuch when you wanna see some form of reciprocity.

I learned that one. When I was in rehab quitting benzos and got a little more freedom I remembered I still had script refills left at CVS so I got a ride with a new friend and filled a script for 60x10mg Valium. I left them with him bc I didn't want to do them, he was supposed to use them to get off 30s (we were both doing them but him a lot more than me, me just occasionally, him daily). Long story short, he used and sold them all within like a week. Was a dick about it and made me realize that some people just can't control themselves and you can't feel bad for cutting them out if needed. I still hung out with him bc he gave me some free 30s, but I never really trusted him again.

ot: some dope--it's so weird how my body really regulates how much I do...just strengthening my belief in my dopamine deficiency--there has to be a reason I only do like 12-15mg a day and it keeps me feeling right
also dabs

45 mg of dextroamphetamine IR
1.5 grams of green
1 Budvar(original Budweiser) 330ml

Impressed by the dex buzz atm, given my meth habit. Its very hit and miss though with regards to recreational value. Baking soda makes a huge difference too.

160mg morphine & 24mg bromazepam. Feeling a little constipated. Don't think I'll redose until I've had a proper BM (sorry if TMI :D).

Gonna visit Holland for a coffeeshop visit later today.

drinking a cup of joe
may have anudda before going outside

cant wait for sunday (next day off) i have today off im just busy and grumpy :)

got my big oxy rx today. down side is im appar over thresh and and in a self patyment gap so i have to pay for em. I only took 40 oxycontin 40s and stored the rest cos i couldnt afford it.

just did a shot of dope.

am gonna take a lcobazam 10 mg now

am feeling noddy-by-nature.

Some weed, Irish cream, and 1mg lorazepam (got it before I left the nut house!)

Glad you're feeling better, I hope you steer clear of the weird psychedelics and deliriants for a while.

got my big oxy rx today. down side is im appar over thresh and and in a self patyment gap so i have to pay for em. I only took 40 oxycontin 40s and stored the rest cos i couldnt afford it.

are they super pricey like they used to be here or are they closer to normal pill price?

ot: little dope earlier, trying to work a little but not super successful

^like high end of pricey. Was really nice when my insurance covered them all - I'll say that.

This eve I'm indulging in some primo dope , this is my final shot(back on the oxy wagon after that):

Is gonna be sttrong af, like 160 mgs of primo!

There was almost nothing in the filter and as you can see solution is completely transparaent, maybe you can't see in the pic but it is (completely see through, no opaqueness).

^managed to score that for cheap today, I think it's the cream of the crop of water sources for injection ? should last a while too - I mean it's a whole litre, a shot is just over half a ML.

*edited*

Last edited:
Looks lovely, Jigga

OT: 60mg of hydrocodone, trying to catch some zzzs. I've been up almost 3 days now from meth

Last edited:
My sickness hasn't allowed me to get high in a few days and it's not bad. Nice change of pace. I'm sure once I'm better that will change. Iunno. I'm kinda bored of all my drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.