• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ i feel that. i have successfully gone from half a fifth or more of whiskey per night (june and july) to 2-4 units. if i had a heroin connect at this point in my life id probably die. its a good thing im too lazy for the dark net now.

my current goal is to figure out how to afford weed and cut out booze, in the meantime having a little of both.

Ethylphenidate and 0.5mg of alprazolam. Really digging this combo.
Also had 3.5g of kratom and a spliff few hours ago.
Thinking about smoking another spliff, probably later, once I finish the last ~20mg of EPH I have planned for today.

Pre-load supplements
20mg vyvanse (~10mg dexamfetamine)
0.5mg clonazepam
Lingering kratom tea from last night

I feel like Fry when he drank 300 cups of coffee. There's a forceful, yet delicate and graceful speediness. I don't even really feel like I'm on drugs, just a shit ton more motivated and alert. I think the kratom is suppressing the amp properties just a bit, but not enough to need more (I only brought on van anyways).

I work in 30F cold storage and I've already stripped all my coats off within like 10 minutes of working lol. Totally not on drugs guys I swear....

^^^ i feel that. i have successfully gone from half a fifth or more of whiskey per night (june and july) to 2-4 units. if i had a heroin connect at this point in my life id probably die. its a good thing im too lazy for the dark net now.

my current goal is to figure out how to afford weed and cut out booze, in the meantime having a little of both.

Yeah I'm not hip to the dark net, except for a few etizolam/flub-lam/c-lam vendors. I cope my dope off the street. Waiting to go score soon here. I am fucking hurting...

I thought about buying some H off the street a few nights ago, but I'm too scared I'll die from fentanyl overdose. My tolerance could probably handle a little dope but it's too bad most opiate dealers are killing people...I'm even scared to cop hydro after what happened to Prince.

I've studied the darknet extensively but ordering to my current residence sounds like a recipe for disaster. The cops here don't have shit to do so they'd probably come have a party at my house lol.

Had to pay rent for my room today, but made a few extra dollars last night so I decided to have a few bags of dope delivered when I woke up this morning.

Started this Saturday morning with something light...

15mg amphetamine salts
.3g dope

About to go take a shower, walk down the street to get a cup of coffee and then meet up with my buddy in an hour or so.

Hope you all have a solid day

260mg morphine XR (200mg orally & 60mg IV), 12mg bromazepam and 0.25mg brotizolam. Also smoking spliffs of amnesia gold, lovely and very potent strain. Fits well with the morphine and benzos.

Yeah I'm really high and sedated. Having nice and euphoric nods.

Right now it's time for another splif! ;)

A nice dab, 2.5tsp GV Borneo, lingering dexamfetamine. Also happened upon 3 tabs of acid to add to my stash. I'm gonna trip bear balls this Halloween.

Time for a weed-dab sandwich and then off to bed.

okay so around 8:45 PM I dosed a 5 oz bottle of delsym and then at 10 I dosed s 3 oz bottle of delsym.

I'm posting now because I'm planning on being off the fucking chain.

I'll report back if capable during being retardedly high.

My day has been a bit excessive, but I worked thirteen hour straight and it was all smooth sailing

2.5 grams of phenibut
50 mgs of Vyvanse is awesome with phenibut I found out
Six mgs of Etizolam throughout the day
5 grams of bali kratom after work
Smoking the chronic

Coming down now from 300 mgs. Dxm, a nice light dose, great for playing music, oh and vaping shatter was interspersed in randomly.

Beer and some pinot noir. Nothing exotic or exciting. Plenty of exotics in the stash but as they are nearly all psychedelics i have to be in the right headspace. I am due a DMT journey soon though but not tonight. The elves generally let you know when to come visit and now is not the time.

Right now im on:
2g of kratom
3 small bumps of s-ketamine
1 small spliff

Im trying to make my stash last till i can buy more next week. But knowing me I may buy more hash tonight

130mg morphine XR (on top of what I've taken earlier, dunno howmuch is active atm but feels like enough. :) )
12mg bromazepam
0.75mg brotizolam
Lots of spliffs of Amnesia Gold Haze

Really high! =D

Started my day with something light...

.25g dope/fent mix
5mg amphetamine
10mg diazepam
1.25mg alprazolam
100mg tramadol

Status
Not open for further replies.