ADHD perscription while on Test E cycle 600mgs / week.... any advices?

Just to update, I'm running NPP, Test P, and 25mg of Aromasin every day.
The 25mg aromasin still isn't enough to fight off the 'gyno' symptoms from NPP, and 10mg selegine (high dose I know) barely lasts for 12 hours before I have to redose. Very decent size and stength gains this week... it finally shows that I'm doing something different (which is injecting NPP and Test P).

I'm hesitant to add in Masteron to fight gyno because it causes me to get some bacne. The steroids are like a delicate balance of either too androgenic (acne on sholders and back, dried out) or too estrogenic (gyno, strength, and size gains).
I've got some caber coming in the mail, I'll use that as soon as I can. I also bought Prami, so if Caber doesn't work for some reason I can try low dose of prami.

I have no aches and pains in my joints at all, even on 25mg of aromasin everyday. I feel absolutely no aggression at all, and now get sleepy throughout the day. I feel much more muted and way less outgoing compared to how I am normally. Amphetamine has no effect on me anymore. I don't get any alertness or euphoria at all.

I'm tried dosing 50mg of my perscription of 10mg Dexedrine throughout the day yesterday, and had absolutely no effect aside from 30 minutes of minor stimulation after dosing.

Just to update, I'm running NPP, Test P, and 25mg of Aromasin every day.
The 25mg aromasin still isn't enough to fight off the 'gyno' symptoms from NPP, and 10mg selegine (high dose I know) barely lasts for 12 hours before I have to redose. Very decent size and stength gains this week... it finally shows that I'm doing something different (which is injecting NPP and Test P).

I'm hesitant to add in Masteron to fight gyno because it causes me to get some bacne. The steroids are like a delicate balance of either too androgenic (acne on sholders and back, dried out) or too estrogenic (gyno, strength, and size gains).
I've got some caber coming in the mail, I'll use that as soon as I can. I also bought Prami, so if Caber doesn't work for some reason I can try low dose of prami.

I have no aches and pains in my joints at all, even on 25mg of aromasin everyday. I feel absolutely no aggression at all, and now get sleepy throughout the day. I feel much more muted and way less outgoing compared to how I am normally. Amphetamine has no effect on me anymore. I don't get any alertness or euphoria at all.

I'm tried dosing 50mg of my perscription of 10mg Dexedrine throughout the day yesterday, and had absolutely no effect aside from 30 minutes of minor stimulation after dosing.

Gyno in 3 days... That's unlucky...

Of note, isn't some estrogen needed to bind ER-beta, inhibit proliferation and increase differentiation, (or the maturing process into a
fully functioning cell).

Its been hypothesised nandrolone is estrogenic through the AR...

Even though nandrolone hardly aromatizes, and has no real effect at the ER (in some assays nandrolone is 60% as estrogenic as estradiol itself, but use of SERMs and AI's had little effect) it can have a profound estrogenic effect by activating estrogen response elements (ERE's) in the DNA through androgen receptor transactivation.

That means the only way to stop estrogenic issues from nandrolone are to quit using it.

Over the past week since my last update, I only used tren and test. I also used Aromasin 25mg daily as my only anti estrogen. Not sure exactly how much, but around 250mg tren and 500mgs test.
For the first 3 days, I did like 80mg tren and 20mg test to see how the effects would be. I'm mainly paying attention to how the tren/test stack affects me mentally, so I can see if there is an optimal combo that I can maintain for longer term (several weeks) without having shitty mental side effects.
Mental side effects:
The first day on 80mg tren and 20mg test was ok, but by the end of the day I felt tense and 'on edge' in a weird way. By the second day same dosage 80mg tren and 20mg test, I felt bland and shitty the whole day. By the third day I switchted it to 80mg test and 20mg tren, and the rest of the week I ran pretty much Test by itself at 100mg a day.

Physical side effects:
I learned quickly that aromasin doesn't do shit to help with gyno if I am running Tren. I ran aromasin at 25mgs a day, and that didn't do jack shit, I still had a gyno flare up first night I used 80mg tren. I got my package of caber and prami from the mail on day 3 of the week, so I took caber on Day 3 of the week. It seemed to not do much at all. It kind of reduced the puffiness, but still was worse then prior to start of this week.
Then I realized that the masteron I had been running for past few weeks was probably out of my system by now, so I decided to shoot 200mg mast prop on night 5, and today my gyno is completely shrunk and looks normal.

Also, this week I sweated SO MUCH. Drenched in sweat ALL day like I was in a Sauna. Any type of physical activity resulted in sweat rolling down my torso.

Once I added in Caber, I also got this bad side effect that makes you jack off like 6 or 8 times a day, and each time I'm at the computer I end up extremely sweaty like I'm running a marathon or some thing.

I'm pretty much at the point where there are too many sides, so I will be dropping down to much lighter dosages pretty soon. I feel way too lethargic. Plus injecting daily is no fun.

Just to update, I really am toning this 'cycle' down slowly. Mainly because I started feeling shitty and bacne goes a way a little and then comes back. Last week I shot 2ml of test e, 600mg in one shot. I did 25mg aromasin everyday and also .125 mg of pram... (no reason to take prami really, just helps with dopamine). Absolutely no gyno issues. I'm done with the other AAS, no real need for them.

After I discontinued the NPP Tren A and Mast I felt really shitty for a while, like I didn't feel the test at all. There was a really strong withdrawal because I guess they are very strong AAS. I felt like I had a very very strong flu plus some toxic shit inside me.

My plan now is to slowly get my test levels in my system down to around normal while using HCG.

This week I started shedding hair like crazy and thinning right where my temples are ( or at least the first I started to notice of it). It might be just from shooting too much test and Aromasin at once. No real sides like lots of sweating anymore, just hairloss and minor bacne.

Obviously actual hairloss isn't worth minor muscle gains, and the bacne is a pain in the ass to wash everyday to decrease it. I plan to slowly back off the Test, next few weeks probably just shoot 300mgs. The hairloss is scary though, first time I ever had that happen to me. Its like I age overnight lol. I don't know if I'm genetically predisposed but I'm not finding out.

I really like how strong and decent I feel though on 600mg test, but hairloss isn't worth it. Also I blew up like balloon, even though the scale has me at 185lbs while on 25mgs aromasin..people noticed and told me.

I could comment just for amusement.. but im on holiday so cant be bothered to waste my time..

You do know amphetamines reduce testosterone levels, right? It may or may not affect you since you're taking such high doses... Amphetamines are also catabolic if you use them for cutting.

You do know amphetamines reduce testosterone levels, right? It may or may not affect you since you're taking such high doses... Amphetamines are also catabolic if you use them for cutting.

Do you have any studies backing that up? I'm just curious because I thought they can increase cortisol but haven't heard of them directly lowering test levels. Not that I'm worried because I'm on exogenous test in combination with my adderall, but would be nice to know.

Do you have any studies backing that up? I'm just curious because I thought they can increase cortisol but haven't heard of them directly lowering test levels. Not that I'm worried because I'm on exogenous test in combination with my adderall, but would be nice to know.

Exogenous or not - your T will be reduced and reduced significantly, almost as much as opiates would. There were many studies on this and it has to do with amphetamines messing with cAMP - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1909523/ .

Yes that is really obvious that amphetamines are extremely catabolic, but I don't think they lower test as long as you still end up eating. But they definetly end up lowering the GH/ IGF levels and also increase cortisol a large amount.
Meth is much more catabolic then amphetamine, but both lower your GH levels and spike your cortisol levels in the same way. Cosmetically, that's why you end up with more dry and less elastic skin and look older from using it.

I used meth a bit a few years back, and all that happened when I tried lifting / bodybuilding with it is I got super skinny. It was impossible to build muscle for me or store any muscle glycogen because it would always get burned up from meth. Even if I ate a shitload of food, it got burned off always.

But with how much they increase your thyroid/ cortisol activity, it blocks your test levels from acting in the muscle tissues as they normally would. At least if you are natural.

If you are injecting test and have free test levels 30 or 40 times what a natty person has, then it doesn't matter as much.

I still gained muscle and put on weight and for a good bit of my time on I was walking 8-10 miles a day and doing physical labor 8 hours a day while on d-amphetamine. I gained about 10lbs on the scale, kept a very average american type diet, absolutely aweful by bodybuilding standards, but very clearly got a decent re-comp when I look in the mirror.

If you are natty, literally anything you eat that is a pill or powder (vitamins, herbs, natural drugs) and not a whole food ends up lowering test. Diet cola, beer, you name it will really lower your test. Why?

Too much caffiene for example can lower you sleep quality, youll end up with 20% less test for the next day because you got shitty sleep.
every day its different dependign on your diet and sleep quality. One day you can have super good sleep and have decent free testosterone levels. Then on the weekend you drink beer and now your gonna have shitty free test levels come Monday.

Injecting test is much simpler and changes how these drugs will effect you.

Right now I'm switching to using just caffeine pills, amphetamine is way to addictive for me to keep using it lol. It always ends up with me doing more and more risky behaviour, and eventually when I look back I'm like... damn i did that? lol.
I'm not even gonna say anything about the sexual adventures I had the last few weeks, but life is way chiller when you can just look back at how you spend your time and not have any 'cringe' moments about how you spent your time lol.

Didn't read the post, I just CTRL+F "Clonidine" nobody mentioned that. Make sure you take clonidine with dexedrine.

After the first few posts and replies, I decided to skip to the end and just add my two cents. My man, you are only 25 and unless you plan on competing competitively you have absolutely no need for those exorbitant doses. Your setting yourself up for a major disaster. To me you sound greedy, like you want it all now. You make more consistent and better gains using lower doses AND,your body can actually recover from it. It's obvious you're not going to listen to the voice of experience. Best wishes to you!

After the first few posts and replies, I decided to skip to the end and just add my two cents. My man, you are only 25 and unless you plan on competing competitively you have absolutely no need for those exorbitant doses. Your setting yourself up for a major disaster. To me you sound greedy, like you want it all now. You make more consistent and better gains using lower doses AND,your body can actually recover from it. It's obvious you're not going to listen to the voice of experience. Best wishes to you!

Probably good you didn't waste your time reading the thread, because you just wasted your breath. Quit trying to bring logic in here.

Brother, you guys are trying to help a young man overuse and essentially abuse his body. He was advised to go down and instead went up. If someone doesn't want to listen, they don't want help. Rather than trying to flame me, educate me on something...

He's not flaming you at all mate lol. He's agreeing with you and being sarcastic regarding OPs approach ;)

Clonidine makes me LAZY. I take it at times, but even 0,1mg per day and my workout isn't the same... Besides, taking clonidine with amphetamine is potentially dangerous and can cause hypotension or maybe it can happen if you take a beta blocker and amphetamines. Clonidine isn't a beta blocker though...