ADHD perscription while on Test E cycle 600mgs / week.... any advices?

xtcbiz

Bluelighter
Hi,
I have a perscription for Dexedrine 30mgs a day that I take normally as needed instead of at the max dose.

My background:
I'm 25 right now. I did a ph only (oral) cycle back when I was 21, with pct and bloods. My bloods show I recovered fine. However, I seemed to lose stamina and recovery steadily over the next 4 years. Anyways, now at 25 I got some test E that I started about 4 weeks ago.
I don't care about vanity or giant muscles, but vitality, energy, and having a feeling of weakness that lasts a half a day the day after a workout, are all reasons why I am on test now.

Currently, I've been really catious about using stimualnts. I found that taking 10mgs of amphetamine made me go to 150/80 BP while on Test E. However, Ephedrine/ caffiene kept my BP on normal 120/80 just as if I was not on testosterone.

EC= NO effect on my Blood Pressure, but made my heart rate 90 bpm
amphetamine= 150 /90 Blood pressure, heart rate about 80 BPM.

Obviously amphetamine really raises my BP. My problem is that d-amp really does allow me to function at a normal level, and blows EC out of the water in terms of managing my inattentiveness / lethargy.

Test is truly amazing, compared to how I was prior to taking it, basically infinite endurance and muscle just piles on in easy mode. My favorite part is how pretty much nothing hurts me anymore where before I would feel aches and pains a lot whenever doing daily activities.
I took a physical labor job at a warehouse this summer, 12 hours a day, so I could kind of 'workout' in a productive way while getting paid.

Right now I'm taking
Test E 2x week 300mgs
letro 1/4 pill of 2.5mgs every day
HCG 1000iU once per week
t3 and t4 replacement .. about 30mcg t3 and 160mcg t4 to try to reduce fat gain on test...

If I donate blood, will this make the chance for a stroke much less? how often should I donate ?

I plan on crusing on test after a while to 300mgs a week trt levels with hcg and letro.

That's quite a lot of questions. First, you're over medicating for a first cycle. 600mg test is too much - half would have been fine. You don't need the HCG either (and not at that dose), especially if you're using letro.

I also wouldn't be taking extra T3/4, which will be both raising your BP and heart rate and shutting down your own thyroid. You can limit fat gain by eating well and doing extra cardio where necessary.

If you donate blood, yes it will help lower your BP and your risk of thrombosis. You're not usually allowed to donate more than once every 3 months, depending on country. Normally I'd recommend first donating after no more than 3-4 weeks, and then again 4-5 weeks later if you're able to. That should do for a 10-12 week cycle.

As for amphetamines, they're not great to add as you've already noticed. However if you have no choice and need it for ADHD, then I would suggest you go to an online pharmacy and buy a cheap angiotensin-receptor blocker (heart medication) such as losartan, and take it at 100mg per day. This will help lower your blood pressure and protect your cardiovascular system from cumulative damage.

Also for your cruise, 300mg test is not TRT, it's a cycle; the average male produces around 3-7mg testosterone per day. It's also not a good idea to take letro and HCG all the time either. Why do you want to cruise after you finish this cycle?

I'm still getting used to injection into Sub-Q and Muscle. If I'm gonna go through the hassle of injecting and PIP, 300mgs seems too low for me. I do agree that coming from someone who is Natural, and even who is Low testosterone, then you can absolutely make gains with 300mgs.

I guess I'll try to donate blood sometime soon. I last donated 1 liter about 2 months ago on an unrelated reason, before I started taking test.

Fat gain from test? test doesn't make you fat. If you're taking t3 and t4 solely for that purpose that's silly and you can end up messing up your thyroid for no reason. It's diet.

For me Test REALLY stimulates my appetite and makes it hard to keep from gaining fat.
In addition, now that its been about 6 weeks or so, I'm lethargic, pretty aggresive/ confrontational, and have a big appetite without taking any t3 / t4. When I take t3 /t4 it really balances out the lethargy and appetite increase and makes it much less noticeable.
I'm a natural endomorph unfortunately, gain fat really easily, gain muscle pretty easily, but losing fat always is a huge hassle and causes me to lose tons of muscle/ strength.

Update:
So 6-27-2016, about 7 weeks in right now on Test E.
I bumped up my dosage to 900mgs per week and tried out insulin at 10 iu to see how it works. I had a blood test, showing my test levels are at 3200 ng/dl about 2 weeks ago, so my gear is legit. However, I seriously haven't been seeing any real gains until I added in Insulin.

Here I can buy Novolin from walmart OTC very cheap, so I decided to try it out. Insulin truly blew my mind compared to Testosterone regarding how powerful it is.
I use aromasin 12.5mg's eod as I have preexisting gyno, and I feel like this is kind of hampering the strength/ mass gains I could have gotten from Test.

I decided to add in Insulin, and it definetly worked. I was at 175lbs at the beggining of my cycle, now I'm at 189lbs. A lot of this is water weight as well, but my strength has really shot up from the insulin addition. Now I'm going to try out Growth Hormone 'peptides' just to get a feel for it. I really need to start cutting fat, but Testosterone gives me hunger pangs which cause me to eat without even noticing it, just if I'm in a hurry Ill just put something down my mouth and go.

I definetly plan to drop my test dosage to 400-500 mgs max moving forward and rely more on the peptides (i.e. insulin and gh peptides). My BP is still at 140 and heart rate at 91 at rest. I stoppped taking amphetamines, but the BP issue is lame. Also my cardio is way worse compared to before. Peptides seem to have a way better risk/ reward ratio then the Test.

A funny side note is... it seems I only get gyno symptoms from ORAL steroids (DHEA, and the prohormone P-mag 25), not from injectable Test. Too bad I did p-mag for my first cycle instead of Test, o well.

Can you guys recommend my best moves in order to lose fat and avoid the hunger pangs that come from Test usage?
Recommend what are the best peptides for fat loss in your experience?
Or should I just go for buying some GH instead of the peptides?

the blood test was when i was at 600mgs per week, so 3200ng/dl was from 600 mgs not 900mgs.

the blood test was when i was at 600mgs per week, so 3200ng/dl was from 600 mgs not 900mgs.

You were advised to lower test to 300mg, but increased to 900mg, You've now added insulin without hGH..?? wtf..?? and now you're blown up with water and excess BF..

Insulin is a very advanced compound to introduce at any time, but on a first cycle you are asking for trouble.. I would suggest you stop immediately...

You sound like you are craving a stimulus by introducing multiple factors in close succession without the patience to allow 300mg of testosterone ONLY with a good diet an training methodology to work first...

I strongly suggest you follow the original advice given by CFC.... First get diet and training optimal, build yourself a decent physique, take your time to know what compound works best for you... If after several years you show the genetics to progress beyond the average gym rat and compete at a good standard, then and only then should you consider things like T-3, and or hGH + insulin....

I honestly can't deny that this is good advise, but honestly who does things like 300mg test? All the pain of pinning with barely any results. And your testicles still atrophy so you still need the full PCT. Honestly I'm just trying out how test hits me.
I added in Insulin to Test because I am using an AI due to preexisting gyno, and this causes hampering of gains (i assume?). Insulin isn't all that dangerous if you aren't hypocaloric. I'm pretty much done with insulin for the moment, I just wanted to see what it can do. Now I'm gonna try out some GH peptides, see what those can do.
Today I ordered these peptides I read were a good fat loss stack. They should be here in 1-2 days, I'll update results in a week or so.:

CJC-1295 DAC 5mg
HGH Fragment 176-191 10mg
GHRP-2 10mg

300mgs Test, or 900mgs test. Either way you need HCG and pct or else you get testicle atrophy. Only difference is maybe no AI dose at all needed for 300mg of test. But then again, 300mgs of test is very low dose.

300mg of test is plenty. If you can't grow off that and have patience then bodybuilding probably isn't for you. Also, at that dose you should be able to still enjoy your adderall without raising BP to dangerous levels.

I feel and look great when I simply run 200-300mg of test with proviron or masteron. Could run that year round.

Stay away from the insulin. I mean why? Do you just like to do unnecessary harm to your body, serious question?

And some people don't need HCG at all. I could care less about having any more kids so I'm not worried about being fertile, and sure my nuts shrank down but I'm also on tren. They will come back in size a little once I cease the tren and stay on my 200mg of test/week. If not I really wouldn't care though as long as my dick is working.

Well my reason for HCG use is so my balls still manufacture dhea and pregnenolone while on cycle, helps me not be so aggressive. They say dhea and preg. Help with brain GABA and are neorosteroids .. all I know is it makes me in a good mood and mellower after my HCG shot.

Honestly Insulin feels much more healthy to take compared to test (as long as you eat a 500 cal meal prior )

Also, they say Tren is 5 times stronger then test, so 200mg tren is same as 1g of test.

I'm running test solo, no other oral or injectable aas. I kind of want to stick to my bodies natural options (test gh and insulin) and avoid other aas till I'm more comfortable, or maybe just stick only with gh peptides, insulin and test...

Intense so you are on 100 mgs of tren plus a trt dose of test? (From your post in the other thread)
So isn't that about 600 mgs of test equivalent?

Well my reason for HCG use is so my balls still manufacture dhea and pregnenolone while on cycle, helps me not be so aggressive. They say dhea and preg. Help with brain GABA and are neorosteroids .. all I know is it makes me in a good mood and mellower after my HCG shot.

Honestly Insulin feels much more healthy to take compared to test (as long as you eat a 500 cal meal prior )

Also, they say Tren is 5 times stronger then test, so 200mg tren is same as 1g of test.

I'm running test solo, no other oral or injectable aas. I kind of want to stick to my bodies natural options (test gh and insulin) and avoid other aas till I'm more comfortable, or maybe just stick only with gh peptides, insulin and test...

Wasn't the research into potency of various AAS done on rat prostates many years ago, which has long since found to be flawed..?

200mg of trenbolone acetate is equal to 162.2mg of actual hormone... As opposed to 135.6mg for testosterone enanthate... Tren has a place but I'd rather prefer a base of Testosterone enanthate or cypionate.....

Intense so you are on 100 mgs of tren plus a trt dose of test? (From your post in the other thread)
So isn't that about 600 mgs of test equivalent?

It's much more anabolic/androgenic but no one really knows how much "more" exactly. And also ugl grade is more than likely not dosed properly anyway. So I don't know, I just have to go by feel with tren.

Just to update, I added in Masteron E at 200 mg a week, and am adding in Test P. I'll run 300mg Test E plus 400mg Test P.
Mast E really dried me out, haven't needed any aromasin at all last few days. I added it in to try to decrease my need for aromasin. Haven't had any gyno flare ups, so its going ok.
Also I am going to try to switch to Test P in order to see if it helps in lowering aromatization in me by any, with 100mg EOD. Masteron E really changed the entire feel of Testosterone by itself. Feel awesome, way super calm and pretty much exactly as if I'm not on cycle. I felt more aggressive and tense on Test by itself.

From now on I'm running 200mg mast E with Test P 500mg a week, and Test E at 300mg a week, and the main thing I will look at is hair loss. They say to look at your grandpa on your mom's side for hair loss. My grandpa on my mom's side had no hair loss at all, while my dad was naturally bald by age 50, and I look exactly like my dad. So if I don't see any hair loss I'll keep running mast with Test, since you feel great mentally and there doesn't appear to be any sides, and it pretty much eliminates the need for aromasin.

I also have on hand some tren A and EQ. I am not really too into the idea of using Tren due to my pre-existing gyno, but thought I can try some tiny dose, like 25 mg, for one day to see how it affects me. I only have 1 vial, so if I get some bad sides I can just toss the vial. EQ I want to run in later cycles. The 'hunger pangs' and longer cycle length makes it not for me right now, but having low aromatization and less androgen sides compared to test makes it something I want to try.

Also tried CJC-1295 with DAC at 2mg a week. First injection yesterday, had flushing, head pulse (from dialation), and felt similar lingering effects from the injection the whole day, but today it seems to be all passed. Slept extremely well and was pretty drousy all day on the day of injection.
Running HGH Fragment 176-191 in the AM at 500mcg, today being first time.

I'll update with results from how my fat loss efforts go with these peptides.

Side effect wise, I got some noticeable tiny pimples on my back and shoulders last week since I had to work outside in the sun and sweated while wearing a heavy shirt for 8+ hours a day, but it has fully cleared up over this weekend.

Looks like I can grow pimples way faster and easier if they are given an environment to thrive in (little light, lots of moisture), but naturally I didn't really ever have any acne problems so it goes away easy as well.

xtcbiz, experimenting how your body responds to different drugs requires some degree of control. You're throwing in everything and the kitchen sink one week to the next. You won't have the slightest idea what is doing what, and will end up no wiser at the end yet with the illusion of experience.

You're making statements like 300mg test has all the negatives of 900mg without any gains, but the point is you don't have any experience to base it on. Also you don't need PCT on low dose test and your testes will also atrophy far less (and with a low dose AI + taurine probably not at all), which is another of the advantages of starting out LOW and gaining real knowledge of how you respond.

You have pre-existing BP issues but have been toying with T3/4 as well as eph. Now you're also throwing in CJC, insulin (which will inhibit GH release), Frag (are you fasting and doing cardio while in your system?), masteron, possibly tren. I may be mistaken, but your focus seems to be on drugs rather than diet and cardio.

By all means carry on doing what you're doing, but for others, this is not a good example of how to do a first cycle. I appreciate you have ADHD and probably want to rush into everything all at once, but you have to know this approach is not going to give you much wisdom or the best/safest results.

Last edited:
Of course my focus is on drugs, that is what will give me the results. You know how steroids are though, you take one thing, then you gotta take something else to counter the sides, and so on and so on. I am not running insulin anymore, I just wanted to see what it does. Also not really running thyroid for now while I see how these peptides work.

Today and in the next few days I'm running:
Just dex-amp for ampetite suppresion, Huperazine A for the beneficial Growth Hormone effect, and the peptides plus low calories (decent protein though) and cardio.

Just trying to see what the best Anti-E is for me. Aromasin is ok, but seems to hamper gains too much for me. So I tried Masteron. BP, feeling tense/ shitty, etc. can all be caused by estrogen levels.
Anyways, i will be testing my BP shortly, haven't done it in a while and I will update.