ADHD perscription while on Test E cycle 600mgs / week.... any advices?

Of course my focus is on drugs, that is what will give me the results. You know how steroids are though, you take one thing, then you gotta take something else to counter the sides, and so on and so on. I am not running insulin anymore, I just wanted to see what it does. Also not really running thyroid for now while I see how these peptides work.

Today and in the next few days I'm running:
Just dex-amp for ampetite suppresion, Huperazine A for the beneficial Growth Hormone effect, and the peptides plus low calories (decent protein though) and cardio.

Just trying to see what the best Anti-E is for me. Aromasin is ok, but seems to hamper gains too much for me. So I tried Masteron. BP, feeling tense/ shitty, etc. can all be caused by estrogen levels.
Anyways, i will be testing my BP shortly, haven't done it in a while and I will update.

You have legit adhd, or you are a straight troll. So many things wrong in this post.

Well please tell me what is so wrong with my post?

They say to stack Huperazine A with the GH peptides since it inhibits somatostatin, allowing for more GH to be realeased. Just google huperazine A somatostatin inhibitor.

Anyways, just to update, so far 2 days on HGH Frag 176-191. This shit makes not eating all day easy as hell. All you need is 1 cup of coffee max.
The first day I was on this compound, I did 30mgs of dex amphetamine to help with energy and appetite suppression. Now today, I just took 1 cup of coffee with my shot of 500mcg of HGH 176 frag sub Q in the morning. Then I went to my job, plenty of physical labor involved.
I had no trouble keeping up with my coworkers and didn't eat anything at all. It has no side effects, I just take a shot subQ and I feel pretty full of energy as if I already ate some food, and feel pretty full.
I didn't take any thyroid meds, amphetamines, or any vitamin supplements at all.

I drank some protein shakes at 5pm today just to maintain muscle mass, but I could have gone all day without eating much.

This is truly good for me because for the last few weeks my appetite has been pretty much unstoppable. Test made me want to eat and eat all the time, luckly I work at a job with lots of physical labor involved, otherwise I would gain alot of fat. So far so good with this hgh stuff.

Right now I've been on the peptides CJC-1295 DAC and HGH Fragment 176-191 for almost a week. Decided that I'm not using GHRP-2 because I read it can cause Prolactin issues.

This combo is working great diet wise. I don't have as much stamina or intensity as I normally do, but I have lots of mental energy to keep going.
Basically the way HGH Frag 176-191 has been working for me is like a replacement to eating a full breakfast. I take only a 1/10th of a ML injection into my stomach (subq) in the morning, and very soon after (5 mins) I begin to have decent natural energy as if I ate a good and nutrious breakfast. Then I go to work, and I am able to work at a good pace for like 3 hours until I notice a decline in my energy levels. It seems by 5 hours mark I absolutely need either another shot of HGH Frag or simply eat some protein/carbs. So if I could take 3 or even 4 shots of HGH Frag throughout the day, it would make losing fat so easy its not even funny. You can skip eating the whole day, and have very solid energy for 3 hours after a shot of 500 mcg of HGH frag. Cost of each shot is like $2.25.

This isn't possible for me, so I take another shot about 12 hours later (same, 1/10 mL subQ stomach fat) and do cardio. I normally have enough energy to do 750 calories worth of cardio (i.e. like running 6-7 miles).
So far no noticeable side effects from HGH Frag. Hopefully it doesn't suppress your endo GH production, but I haven't read anything about it doing this.

The CJC-1295 with DAC peptide is one that is kind of scary side effects. As soon as I inject myself, I get massive head pounding and flushing, like I can feel each heart beat throughout my whole upper body. This is due to 'vasodialation' supposedly. This shit is fucking scary, makes me think I might be having a stroke or some thing
This peptide definitely has some sweet effects on your body that don't relate to fat loss. While HGH Frag only seems to be good for utilization of fat stores and burning fat as energy, CJC 1295 DAC has other effects in addition to fat loss since it stimulates your own GH to be increased.

I am running just 1mg a week of CJC 1295 DAC. The first week I did 2mg, and I got droopy pointy nipples for first few days (prolacin gyno??). Felt like it released tons of catabolic hormones in addition to the GH.

My main side effects with CJC 1295 DAC so far were tendons got sore more way more easily (carpel tunnel) and gyno-ish symptoms (nipples way more puffy even on aromasin).
My nipples look totally normal just with test, masteron and aromasin...which makes me think these peptides can give real prolactin gyno if you run it at high enough dosage and long enough.
I'll keep using this stuff for now, but in my opinion HGH would probably have much less sides and better desirable effects compared to these peptides, similar to prohormones vs injectable steroids.

I'm not going to lie, sometimes it feels like I'm gonna go Hypo and pass out for just a few seconds, randomly. Other times it feels like I'm gonna have a stroke or something for just a few seconds as well (blood pressure spikes).
But overall, this shit is way safer then amphetamines or anything stimulant based for fat loss and is very good to stack with gear to keep diet on track.

My main side effects with CJC 1295 DAC so far were tendons got sore more way more easily (carpel tunnel) and gyno-ish symptoms (nipples way more puffy even on aromasin).
My nipples look totally normal just with test, masteron and aromasin...which makes me think these peptides can give real prolactin gyno if you run it at high enough dosage and long enough.
I'll keep using this stuff for now, but in my opinion HGH would probably have much less sides and better desirable effects compared to these peptides, similar to prohormones vs injectable steroids.

I'm not going to lie, sometimes it feels like I'm gonna go Hypo and pass out for just a few seconds, randomly. Other times it feels like I'm gonna have a stroke or something for just a few seconds as well (blood pressure spikes).
But overall, this shit is way safer then amphetamines or anything stimulant based for fat loss and is very good to stack with gear to keep diet on track.

if your diet is on track you shouldnt need anything else unless youre competing or in crunch time for something

I just had my blood pressure tested an hour ago, and its 123/70. Its in a super heatlhy range, while on around 900mg of test and 300mg Mast, and 1 hour post shooting both of the HGH peptides I'm running. That is pretty unexpected for me since I still kind of felt my heart beat in my head from the CJC 1295 DAC.

Looks like keeping my stomach and intestines clear of food has some decent benefits. My BP is in a healthy range for even a sober person. Also my heart rate was only 73 Beats per minute (normally mine is around 60).

Also, I tried shooting some Test Prop earlier this week (so far 2 injections, 100mg per day), and my mind is blown at how awesome it is. Your muscles explode in size and you are WAY stronger, in addition to feeling way more 'take on the world' type of aggressive. It feels way more intense and immediate almost like an oral steroid. The only down side is the super strong effects last about one day for me, then it levels off. Also, the frequent injections make it a turn off.

Right now I'm rotating between my glutes and my outer side quad.

So I tried out my one vial of tren A over the past few days. My source is from dnm, and this is my first time using it, so I can't be 100% on if it is legit or not. So far I used 2 CC's (200mg in total) and it has been about 4 days i think.

I always combined 1cc tren with either 1cc mast E or 1cc of test prop. I am pretty blown away buy how powerful it is. It feels very strong and also pretty toxic, similar to taking an oral prohormone. I got some more acne on my shoulders and back. Nothing major, but definitely something I notice. Now I sleep on my stomach everynight and it is definetly making it go down. It is mainly caused by me sweating at night while sleeping on my back (plus AAS and more oily skin equals the perfect environment for acne).

It has a very strong CNS stimulating effect by itself and I got very crazy strength gains from it the very same day after using it for first time (simply because it is way more physical stimulating and adrogenic then testosterone). It dried me out like crazy, and it felt very much like a real steroid compared to testosterone. Testosterone feels like a cup of green tea compared to Tren, which is like meth almost in terms of the mental/ physical stimulating properties of it.
Its not METH... but it just jacks me up so much its crazy. I feel way more flexible, almost like a boxer. Way more in tune with how my body can move around quickly and use my muscles.

Gyno wise, I had some selegine left over from when I was trying it for nootropic purposes, so I am taking 5mg a day plus 25 mg aromasin a day and this seems to work. I also tried using dexedrine while on Tren, and the effects of dexedrine are virtually un noticeable. The Tren already raises your dopamine so much, and pretty much negates cortisol, that I couldn't even feel up to 40mg of dexedrine. Still had the appetite suppressing effects.

T-3 and T-4 plus Tren have yeilded some real results for me over last few days. Tren reacts with thyroid hormones MUCH differently then just Testosterone plus thyroid hormones. Tren truly makes it impossible to look flat / lose muscle while taking t/3 and t/4. Also Tren suppresses your natural thyroid, while Testosterone increases it. Tren plus t/3 & t/4 feels pretty natural and easy to maintain.

Testosterone with t-3 and T-4 will make you go flat in a matter of hours, and will make you act like you have way too much energy at times and at other times be craving some more food. Testosterone it is way more of a roller coaster ride.

Maybe for me Testosterone just aromatizes too much into Estrogen, even with an AI. I feel in terms of your mood and appetite, no matter what you do Testosterone will be a wild roller coaster ride (mood swings, hunger pangs). Trenbolone fuck no, the mood is very stable, energetic, and no mood swings or hunger pangs. Trenbolone is a super intense energy, but I don't really get angry on it at all, instead I just feel more awake.

I think just the fact that there are so many fluctuations in hormones throughout the day while on Testosterone (DHT, Estrogen, and Testosterone all increasing and decreasing at different times of day), test will have a roller coaster effect no matter what.

I ordered some prami, caber, and some more tren A to try out. I will try to stick to half CC (50mg) a day maximum, and even that is really intense. Additionally, I will be trying out NPP and Mast P soon.

The main thing I have learned from trying out tren A is that my gyno didn't get worse as long as I had the AI and the selegine. So this means 19-nors shouldn't give me uncontrollable gyno, so I will try out NPP pretty soon since its milder.

I think if I run Tren A for a long period of time I might get cystic acne, especially in the summer time when I'm sweating all the time.
I might try Tren more higher dose/ long term when its much colder, like in December.

Overall, this shit is CRAZY! this is what a steroid is, not weak ass testosterone.

I've read, but have just been avoiding this thread.. Hard to read. "Weak ass testosterone" smh

btw, Genetic Freak, I believe I've seen you over at gh15, is that you? I know Guido is a member over there as well.

im confused bro what is the point of all these posts?
It just seems like youre harping on taking large amounts of unnecessary compounds for who knows what reason?

What advice are you looking for?

I think he's just recording a log of his cycle mate.

I think he's just recording a log of his cycle mate.

o ok...i keep trying to read through but various statements keep putting me off
but being the upstanding gentleman i am i figured id take a minute to see what is going

o ok...i keep trying to read through but various statements keep putting me off
but being the upstanding gentleman i am i figured id take a minute to see what is going

He's a kid set loose for the first time in a candystore trying out all the goodies. It sets a shit example for other newbs and he's not gonna have a clue what does what, but he's already had advice and ignored it. So what can you do? At least he's enthusiastic I guess.

He's a kid set loose for the first time in a candystore trying out all the goodies. It sets a shit example for other newbs and he's not gonna have a clue what does what, but he's already had advice and ignored it. So what can you do? At least he's enthusiastic I guess.

thats pretty much what i gathered...i was a little confused cause the word advice was in the title

Good info!

You were advised to lower test to 300mg, but increased to 900mg, You've now added insulin without hGH..?? wtf..?? and now you're blown up with water and excess BF..

Insulin is a very advanced compound to introduce at any time, but on a first cycle you are asking for trouble.. I would suggest you stop immediately...

You sound like you are craving a stimulus by introducing multiple factors in close succession without the patience to allow 300mg of testosterone ONLY with a good diet an training methodology to work first...

I strongly suggest you follow the original advice given by CFC.... First get diet and training optimal, build yourself a decent physique, take your time to know what compound works best for you... If after several years you show the genetics to progress beyond the average gym rat and compete at a good standard, then and only then should you consider things like T-3, and or hGH + insulin....
You should really take the moderators advice.

I recently took a blood test and I will post the results of that soon.
Here is the blood test I took back on June 18 to confirm my Test E was legit:
http://imgur.com/CBnPoe8

I have backed off of combining mast, tren, and test P because I think it caused an enlarged prostate? When I tried to take a piss after busting a nut, it felt like something was jamming my bladder or something and nothing was coming out.
Also, the acne has disappeared from me almost completely over the past 2 days. The main thing I did was increase my test again and for some reason this caused my Acne to go away. I shot 300mgs of test prop over the past 2 days, and my skin is pretty much clear again.

I have increased my Fiber consumption by a lot beacuse I am also getting some gastro-intestinal discomfort (diarrhea) from Tren I think. Eating lots of beans now for my carb source.

Also, I rather listen to my body and side effects then some guy on the internet who gives me a blanket recommendation. 300mg of test is nothing, basically high normal levels. I might take this much to just cruise on if I end up doing that.

Right now my BP is fully normal and under control, and I'm taking aromasin 25mg eod.

Last edited:
Holly shit! I just got my bloods back and look at my results lol. My estrogen is high as fuck I'm surprised I don't have triple d tits, and this is with aromasin 25 mg eod....

Testosterone total 6823 ng/dl range 349-1147 ng/dl
Estradiol 143.8 pg/dl range 7-42pg/dl

Just a overall update on the progress, I weigh 190lbs if I eat a big ass meal like ~ 3000 calories. I feel I have about 12lbs water weight, plus maybe 4-5 pounds muscle and 4 pounds of fat in about 8 weeks on so far?
I actually look kind of leaner around my mid section, but I'm so bloated up with water that I can't really tell that well. Overall I think these results might be incorrect, since the testosterone level is so high, yet I don't really have THAT much muscle gain from it.

The way I look? Definetly way worse compared to if I didn't cycle due to all the water retention. However, the strength and muscle I gain should hold for much longer then the water, which can go away quickly.

The way I actually feel? Honestly I've been feeling like I'm on a low dose of ecstasy or something since I started the tren. ESPECIALLy if I eat a big carb filled meal, I get such a feeling of ecstasy/ strong euphoria that its unreal.
I thought about the science of it, it could be how the amino acid tryptophan gets much more efficiently sent to the brain to produce serotonin while on AAs?

Normally carbs with insulin and protein lets tryptophan get to its destination. Somehow AAS maybe multiplies this effect?

Anyways, I see no one in this place isn't really too interested in following this thread anymore, and I'm pretty much done trying new substances except for maybe GH sometime in the distant future.

I'm planning to change my cycle up to NPP and Test Prop 400mg of NPP with 500mg of test Prop for next 4 weeks see how that goes.
NPP gives really huge appetite stimulation for me. I'm already a huge fatass at this weight, so I'm looking to kind of just gain more muscle. Nandrolone seems to be a way more safe choice compared to tren, so Ill try it out for a full month.

So far 2 days on NPP, absolutely no 'toxic' feeling like with tren, and no gyno issues.