• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Any fellow LGBPTQIA+ people on here???

queer - the word is 'queer'. 'queer' means you reject standard ideas of sexuality. socko is queer, in his happy het way. i bet you $20 he could take a lovely lady, some champagne, strawberries and cream and get real freaky. straight people aren't allowed to do stuff like that, thus 'straight'.
If someone's heterosexual or 'straight', then they're not queer, as queer means someone that's LGBT.

I've met people who are heterosexual/straight and not trans who wanted to claim that they are 'queer' but I guess they just wished that they were Lesbian/gay, bisexual, or trans instead?

I've met older LGBT people who get deeply offended at the term queer; but that's their issue.

I've met older LGBT people who get deeply offended at the term queer; but that's their issue.

Perhaps its because they grew up being tormented by the word and having it used against them. If a black person doesn't want to be called "nigga" , should people respect that or is that just "their issue" ? You know, I don't consider myself an "older LGBT" (27), and I wouldn't use the word "offended" (more like pissed off), but I cringe watching the pendulum swing in our society. From one extreme to another.

It sometimes seems like people nowadays are more concerned with defining than actually exploring their sexuality. I might say I'm one thing, try something new, and then realize I like it and now "what" I am changes. OK - so having a label is important in many ways. But really, it's pretty superficial.

If I had to define myself though, I'd say I'm a cisgendered heterosexual privileged white male who enjoys perpetuating the patriarchy through racism, homophobia, bigotry, earth-rape, puppy slaughter, and rainbow pollution.

Please proceed to throw your tomatoes.

Last edited:
Damn, how old are you just wondering??? I'm gay 27, but damn all those letters, back when I was 13-19 it was LGBT-lesbian, gay bi transgender.. thats just tooo many letters now,lol. And I agree people put to much emphasis on labels, like that thread I started about how many straight guys would let a gay guy blow them(thread was started outta fun and after taking a buttfuck of benzos). The whole thread turned into a debate that the guy is not straight at all but bi....I would have sex with a girl if approached, BUT would still be considered gay after the fact, not I had sex with a bi guy, I had sex with a gay guy, point being why automatically label someones sexuallaity cuz they do something a few times with NO EMOtIONAL attachement. IMO, to be bi, I see that as having relationships with members of both genders, not yr bi if you let some guy blow ya...anyway I'm rambling just too many letters,lol.

Damn, how old are you just wondering??? I'm gay 27, but damn all those letters, back when I was 13-19 it was LGBT-lesbian, gay bi transgender.. thats just tooo many letters now,lol. And I agree people put to much emphasis on labels, like that thread I started about how many straight guys would let a gay guy blow them(thread was started outta fun and after taking a buttfuck of benzos). The whole thread turned into a debate that the guy is not straight at all but bi....I would have sex with a girl if approached, BUT would still be considered gay after the fact, not I had sex with a bi guy, I had sex with a gay guy, point being why automatically label someones sexuallaity cuz they do something a few times with NO EMOtIONAL attachement. IMO, to be bi, I see that as having relationships with members of both genders, not yr bi if you let some guy blow ya...anyway I'm rambling just too many letters,lol.

You do not have to have emotional or romantic feelings for both genders/sexes in order to be bisexual.

I personally can fall in love with both genders/sexes but not all bisexual people can but they're still bisexual since they are sexually attracted to both sexes/genders.

There are a lot of gay men who don't, or can't fall in love with men but they are still gay because they're only sexually attracted to men or the same sex/gender.

Not too many letters. That's just you being backwards.

It actually is too many letters. I do not see what I have in common with an asexual person or a straight person who is "questioning". I'm all for advocating for those groups, but please explain to me why I'm wrong to think it's counterproductive to keep adding letters.

I actually don't see why homosexuality and transgender have to be linked anymore either. A gay or a lesbian has as little to do with a transgender as a straight. I understand why we were all linked historically, and I appreciate that, but it's unnecessary now. The trans movement has plenty of exposure and support these days. It is strong enough to stand on its own.

Totally agree with you on all those points mal3volent. I mean, all for supporting someone questioning...but wtf do we have in common with an asexual person(that when a person has no interest in sex at all right? Just relationships?). And I fully support Transgender people, do think they need all the support they can get from the gay and straight community. And priest, those gay men sound like they just don't wanna be in relationships and only care about fucking(at this point in theri life) or do they have romantic feelings for girls(but no sexual attracion) and just wanna fuck guys, but be in a relationship with a girl?

Hello, I'm 19 and I'm fairly certain I'm bi/pan. I recently came to the conclusion that I'm not too concerned with gender or anything, what's important to me more than anything is an emotional connection with another human. A person I love and who loves me back.

I like queer. It fits my desires.

They are queer in a sense.

Being bisexual means being labeled "confused" by the straight and gay community in my experience.

Most gay men are too hung up on the same things that straight women are hung up on to date or appreciate what I have to offer as a human being.

It must be easy to claim one or the other as a choice! As a bisexual man I find this kind of thinking disappointing.

I wonder if single straight women feel the same kind of shunning by people they considered peers? outside of blood relations?

/realtalk

Life is complicated, unless you are a square.

I'm a cisfemale and while identifying as bisexual, I am, at this point in my life, more asexual. I like people and I like minds, but the sexual aspect, which was always very closely entangled with the mind part, just doesn't interest me anymore. I'm fine with that.

I'm a queer cisfemale in upstate NY! I think that everyone has the right to define their own sexuality, but, like Noodle, I like queer: it fits. I am 35, though, so I'm not that old-school and was never tormented by that particular word. It's great to see potential friends here!

29 year old gay dope head in NY. It's weird because 90% of the gay world just wants to do meth. Most of my good drug buddies are straight guys and a coupla girls. Definitely would like to make some friends on here.

Hi,
I identified with being a cross dresser or transvestite, but now I identify with transgender. I was very effeminate when I was younger and I played with girls when I could. I started dressing when I was 11 and had my first same sex experience when I was 13. I like girls but I think I would rather date a cute guy who is into MTF transgenders. I dress almost all the time now and my Mom, my sister and I are always shopping together and we all went to Mardi Gras last year. Guess who got the most beaded necklaces? My Mom and then me. My sister came in last because she was a little shy.
Hugs and kisses,
Donna