Deep Minimal Dubstep

I like a lot of what Pretty Lights has done.....some of his stuff can be considered minimal, I believe....

I recommend you lot check out an artist called J-Kenzo his stuff is brilliant. TMSV too. I'd love it if someone was to find another artist that has the same or at least similar style to J-Kenzo. Difficult to find, because as we have already noticed. The name that people label the kind of music with (for eg, dub or dubstep, let's bare in mind these are two different genres) can create different results I'm searching. Hence why I made this thread. If I type in minimal dub. I get different results to what i get if I typed minimal dubstep. Which to me makes perfect sense. Because they're different but other people seem to think they are the same. Excuse my rambling I've had a skin full. But yea if anyone can find something similar to J-Kenzo style. That would be greatly appreciated. Also me and a friend have started producing music this past year and we're finally getting to the point of being ready to release. So soon I think I'll be posting some tracks by myself and my friend if people could let me know what they think to them that also would be real good.

Chase & Status - Flashing Lights (Feat. Sub Focus & Takura)​

the only dubstep track im listening to...

all the other kids in the pumped up kicks they better run baby run faster than my bullet

all the other kids in the pumped up kicks they better run baby run faster than my bullet

That brings me back hard, I remember admiring this guys moves a decade ago at least. I love dancing and while this guys flow and style is a little slow for me, he’s still really good.

As for the OP, here’s some old school minimal dubstep.

-GC