Deep Minimal Dubstep

Karbon1991

Bluelighter
Hi, over the past few years I've taken a liking to deep minimal dub music. Such as, J-Kenzo, TMSV, Bukez Finezt, Proxima, Commodo, Kahn & Gantz & Kromestar. I'm eager to find more artists though. If anyone has any recommendations that'd be great.

Hey there! I'm not sure there isn't a thread devoted to this topic.

Please post some links to tracks you would define as "deep minimal dub"

:)

Hey there! I'm not sure there isn't a thread devoted to this topic.

Please post some links to tracks you would define as "deep minimal dub"

:)
I'm sure there's plenty of dubstep threads already

Dubstep is a completely different style of music to dub though?

this is more what I had in mind regarding the thread title (also has some wobbliness to it though ;) )

Your not wrong alot of people to hear it as dubstep, alot of others say dub. I think it's probably more like the minimal style of dubstep from when it first appeared on the scene. It's a specific sound imo very dark deep and minimal, other more commercial and commonly played dubstep songs sound more, well, commercial, they don't have this relaxed chilled dark vibes to them. If you find Artikal music UK you'll find more Minimal Dub. If anyone can find me any good tracks I'd be really appreciative, and I'd be happy to share tracks also really like.

Deep Medi is a UK label I dig, a lot.

Check it out.

That's a dope track Bagseed. :)

Your not wrong alot of people to hear it as dubstep, alot of others say dub. I think it's probably more like the minimal style of dubstep from when it first appeared on the scene. It's a specific sound imo very dark deep and minimal, other more commercial and commonly played dubstep songs sound more, well, commercial, they don't have this relaxed chilled dark vibes to them. If you find Artikal music UK you'll find more Minimal Dub. If anyone can find me any good tracks I'd be really appreciative, and I'd be happy to share tracks also really like.
yeah this is dubstep how it was in the beginning. I never was a huge fan of that sound (allthough I like it), but I went to some really fun dubstep parties a couple of years ago. it's sad to see that the dubstep genre turned into crap for the most part...