Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

135mg/ml methadone
8mg rivotril (clonazepam)

0.25mg halcion (triazolam)
0.25mg lendormin (brotizolam)

2x15mg dormicum (midazolam)

0.3g of A+ bud (Green Crack, lol thats the actual strain name. the-he.)

500mg magnesium
30mg dextromethorphan
25mg unisom
2mg melatonin
2mg valium

maybe a beer
definitely a spliff

3/4

same as above, minus the valium. great stack imo

3/5

dextromethorphan/unisom/melatonin/magnesium/white tea/spliff.

Last edited:
Wish y'all a great weekend!

OT:
60mg Oxycodone IR
14mg Hydromorphone intranasal
250 mcg Triazolam
12mg Bromazepam
3mg Clonazepam
25mg Diphenhydramine
CBD Oil, Turmeric Extract, Magnesium

Valium, Ambien , Promethazine, Lyrica and cannabis. The promethazine helps but I think it has some shitty side effects the next day.

I think I had 400 mg of skelaxin. I forgot.

I think the Lyrica blocks the benzodiazepine or overpowers it if taken at the wrong time.

Heavy dose not needed..

Oh yeah;

40-60 mg Valum
400 mg Skelakin
350-? Lyrica
25-50mg promethazine
1g + Strawberry Kush

Tonight I am lowering that.

Just beer/black cherry Mike's Hard. I got a 16 ounce can of the 8% Mike's Hard, this beer called Baby Horse that's like 9.5% plus a 24 ounce Icehouse. Plus, I'll be taking my usual dose of 15 milligrams of melatonin later. I also took 10 milligrams of crushed adderall XR at like 7:15 for some work related stuff after I took 20 mg IR at like 2:30. Hopefully, my last dose doesn't interfere with my sleep too badly.

beer, tea, & the typical sleep aids (dxm, magnesium, melatonin, doxylamine succinate)

today was a good day. slowly moving in the right direction :)

Hoping tomorrow will be better and hoping I don?t have to see my worst enemy... boredom

Benzo if none is present then alcohol and cannabis. If thats not an option benydryl. Those dont have me snoozing I just do some sort of standard exercise till I feel like fuck this give me bed.

Tonight I'll be snorting about 30mg Oxymorphone and probably around 15-20mg of Oxycodone. Then I'll crack an ice cold beer. Should set me up pretty well.

I have delayed sleep phase disorder and sleep at random times. I'm freelance though, and my deadlines are always 9AM. And I'm a procrastinator, so I always work at the last minute. So if I have 5 hours of work, I wake up at 4AM, and usually go back to sleep again at 9.

I've been using alprazolam for sleep for a couple of years, cycling it with melatonin and sometimes diphenhydramine, which seems to have stopped working recently... Luckily I have maintained the same alprazolam dose (0.25-50) and am always able to take breaks.

dxm/doxylamine succinate/melatonin/magnesium

beer + spliff on top.

running low on valium, out of health insurance, it sux. time to beg the state for help again

Bud, resin, 2mg of Clonazepam, 10mg of Oxycodone and 10mg of Hydrocodone. What a night.

250mcg Triazolam, 2mg Clonazepam, 80mg Oxycodone, 8mg Hydromorphone

I absolutely LOVE a good Opiate. Hydrocodone, Morphine, Kratom (even though its not technically a opiate) etc, etc. I have a "ritual" every night. At 8pm i take whatever opiate i have that night/or want to take and enjoy the amazing warmth of it (nothing is better then that warm blanket feeling imo). I just sit back and relax after a hard days work. I cant drink beer because i have a history of epilepsy and it triggers my seizures. You know how people come home and have a beer? I come home and pop a couple pills or IV some morphine. After working anywhere from 24-48 hours STRAIGHT, i need something to "calm" me down and opiates are the perfect thing for me. They are like heaven on earth.