• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

⫸STICKY⫷ Hash Poll

Which is your favorite?

• Total voters
I was thinking of this thread last night and I was gonna come in and say what about Charas! Charas/finger hash is probably my absolute favorite actually. On the rare ocassion where I've found authentic Indian charas it was incredible, very different effect than all the super hybridized strains we have today. And I just like to imagine the vast Himalayan ganja fields they came from :D

Finger hash is one of the best parts of being a grower or trimmer.

button for size
NSFW:
QyeKAuX.jpg

Whatever Moroccan Polm would be on that list?

I'm in the UK, the only hash I've seen here has been imported from Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Lebanon, Morocco etc I've never come across home made BHO or Bubble or all this other fancy stuff!

When I was into cannabis/hash I was into smoking strong psychedelic sativa Moroccan hash I had in Spain where it's decriminalized for personal use, and not BHO, bubble, distillate, rosin, kief/kif, etc. so what would that option be on the poll?

^ The closest on the poll to that would be kief. This thread has me thinking of all the different hashes out there, though. The poll could be more comprehensive and include things like Moroccan hash, finger hash, CO2 and PHO. I'm sure there are a couple other ones I haven't thought of either.

^yeah, I didn't think of those either. Finger hash, CO2, and PHO could definitely be added. Then another "Dry Sift" category that would cover charas and any imported hash, as well as the super high end Sift in certain U.S. states.

Most of the hash I've had I've made myself, I just smoked some from an old grinder wash using isopropyl alcohol and I'm pretty roasted.

I love hash because I can smoke it in an indoor space, and it produces so little smoke or smell that it can't be smelled outside a door. It's even better than a vape for incognito stuff %)

I also find that it stays incredibly potent for years. I have some 3 year old hash I've smoked recently and it hasn't noticeably degraded!

What would y'all say the easiest way to produce hash from purchased bud would be for simple personal use? I prefer hash but can usually only find bud. I make presses of the stuff I get out of my grinder wash, and I've just used kief on it's own from time to time of course. I'm thinking maybe I could get a kief box and just get a press for it or heat it in wax paper.

^ If you end up pressing/heating it, don't use actual wax paper. Use parchment paper instead.

Whatever Moroccan Polm would be on that list?

I'm in the UK, the only hash I've seen here has been imported from Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Lebanon, Morocco etc I've never come across home made BHO or Bubble or all this other fancy stuff!

Seriously? Dabbing and BHO and shatter have become so popular in the states that alot of people dont even bother with weed anymore...I have a vape pen hat I can hit in public and unless you are super close, no one is the wiser.

They are not thc crystals. It's thca don't ask me how they do it but it around for $100 a gram. Thca is crystalline in its pure form no acetate was used to crystalize it. It's very new and unless your in Cali good luck finding it.
And of course you know I can't discuss sources here bro.

Why not? I'm dabbing anyway.
Or vaping it so that not much effort.
Heat is going to be applied regardless. The taste is clean and unless you add terpines to it you can really get caught off guard because the taste is different.
I like high tech shit and this is a very potent product

The pure crystals have been made in for awhile now for clinical trial purposes.

They have been using CO2 to extract from the plant and then they use a form of segmentation chromatography to isolate the THC-A to get close to 100%.

The store in Cali is just trying to market off of it, which I guess is working but just know that you are paying 5 times more for a 15% increase in potency.

U mean the company he's probably getting it from? probably guilded extracts.

there are many companies selling to clinical/research places however they are not seen as one of the approved ones