• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jealous of your ketobemidone ampules. So jelly.

My stash:
85x80mg OC (old formula)
60x2mg alprazolam
60x0.250mg brotizolam
64x12mg bromazepam
8x60mg methadone (capsules)
0.4g RTI-111
0.35g 3-FA
0.4g 4F-MPH

Ehh, I think that's it. No huge variety, but good amounts of my favorite drugs so I'm plenty happy with it.

Jealous of your ketobemidone ampules. So jelly.

My stash:
85x80mg OC (old formula)
60x2mg alprazolam
60x0.250mg brotizolam
64x12mg bromazepam
8x60mg methadone (capsules)
0.4g RTI-111
0.35g 3-FA
0.4g 4F-MPH

Ehh, I think that's it. No huge variety, but good amounts of my favorite drugs so I'm plenty happy with it.

Actualy, the expiray date on them was in 2016. But they still works. I cannot remember the exact number I have left, but it is around 80. I know an old man with kidney stones he kept getting them regularly over a half-big number of years. I saw them in his bathroom and asked if I could get them. And he said yes. I payed nothing. That was a lucky day :p

But even the tablets an suppositoiries are extremely euphoric. Thet really are unlike any other opiat and opioid in existence to this day (I say this withour having tried Oxymorphone and some of the other American pain killers). The tablets provide just as much euphoria as IV, however IV is obviously acting right away which gives a completely insane feeling of euphoria. However IV ketobemidone lasts about an hour, that is why I always combine IV Ketobemidone with Ketobemidone tablets. The tablets can reau A LOT of hours depending on the dose.

I on the other hand, are jealous about your Brotizolam. You cannot get it on prescription in Denmark. How do you react when taking them? Do you experience some euphoria?

Mostly dabs, I ran out of kratom this week so i've been taking poppy seeds, much to my discomfort as poppy seeds IMO are not something that should be taken daily.

1g PURE crystalline THC-V (wonderful stuff btw)
1g unknown strain wax, suspected indica possibly butane
1g gucci OG CO2 wax (some of the best dabs I've had in a while)

An alternative stash post - Sorry for the size of the pictures, I could not find a way of making them smaller in the form posting settings.

I am in love, 80mg OxyContin (the old formula) but I am also cheating on whem with other opioids :(
ZPRTEBJ.jpg

This is the Danish version of IR oxycodone, OxyNorm, and it is also the name for when it is used for injection. The pills are 20 mg, 10 mg and 5 mg
jYDLK8h.jpg

This is the absolute best opioids I have ever injected - Ketobemidone. Pfizer calls it Ketorax
KpwSMK4.jpg

Ketobemidone as tablets are called Pfizer calls these Ketogan in Danish. There exist both an oral pill and a suppository. The box on the picture is with suppositories
yTGZScz.jpg

I just got some new ones of these yesterday - 40mg Methadone tablets
xbBffvT.jpg

In Denmark, we can only get Alprazolam/Xanax prescriptions for 0,5 and 1 mg tablets. So after a looong trip I finally have some 2 mg Alprazolam
aI9QaZf.png

Ketamine is one of the absolute MUST HAVE in my mix of drugs. I almost cannot live without it :p
UndGVUm.jpg

Another pictures of a couple of my prescriptions plus a few illegal drugs
GzeE5uu.jpg

This is how Danish injectable Diazepam looks. It was one of the medications that I got delievered to a place where the truck driver thougt a hospital would pick up the boxes
KtEy283.jpg

Yet another of the drugs that were in the boxes - Injectable Ketamine
HPMZyUD.jpg

This is the drug that there was most of in the boxes. Injectable Fentanyl ufortunately the pictures I took myself are gone but as far as I remember it was B-Braun amongst others (I remember green boxes and ampuls. I will attempt to find some of the pictues of my own stash of Fentanyl. The police seized my phone as evidence at arrest so I lost a lot of pictures. However, the two pictures above are my own.
Fju1t3q.jpg

Some of my Pregabalin (Lyrica - or rather a cheaper one)
FH9tJEq.jpg

100 mg ER Tramadol I just got the other day
36FK1nA.jpg

280ug LSD blotters
J9SF64P.jpg

A drug I rarely use, but I found a little bag today as I was taking the other things out - MDMA
aD6uJHe.jpg

A drug I rarely use but can be fine when I need long periods of concentration. Danish Methylphenidate or Ritalin, Medikinet and a lot of other things. But they are nice to have, so I attempt to have a few in my stash at all time. I haven't had any but I just got some today
FcMM7kq.jpg

Something I prefer over Ritalin and amphetamine medications like Addall - But ONLY when it have a high purity. The is the closest to pharmaceutical grade amphetamine sulfate that you come. But unfortunately it is a nightmare to keep is away from moisutre. Sulfate draws moisture like a big turd draws flies
eW6WpnH.jpg

An old photo of some home grown skunk (weed or whatever you call it)skunk (I don't know if you use this word in English? that are drying before it is ready for use
IwQCQwv.jpg

40 gram Hash - something I rarely use. Maybe one time each year when I get my hands on some medicinal hash from fra US
ZXaKquf.jpg

Bubble hash, also rarely used. It is probably getting dry. I don't know. Sorry for the bad picture, there was things around it that can be used to identify me. I will have to taker another one when possible
sSqYTBp.png

This is by far one of the products I miss the most Etizest Etizolam. After the ban in Britain amatuer pressed Etizolam pills are of such a bad quality. The only thing I have left is Etizolam powder and Etizolam blotters, these on the other hand is very pure. I know you can get them from India, but I am 99% sure that most of the mail fra India is checked by customs. I ordered 500 Etizest before the ban. I should have ordered 10.000. I am a moron and a pussy for not doing that
5aUBzXN.jpg

Cocaine (85-90% purity). There is 3 og 5 gram on the picture as far as I remember
I could not live without quality cocaine. The stuff I can buy from the regular dealers in my City are at best 30% pure, and after having tried 99% purity, that is just like snorting dirt.
bMVe4GE.jpg

Cutting up some of the cocaine above
0FN0pka.jpg

cyxUgeO.jpg

Last edited:
5 Tabs of 100ug 1p-LSD
5 Tabs of perforated white on white 200ug LSD
80 hits of 100ug ETH LAD
A ten strip of AL LAD
1 gram of Salvia Divinorum 20x extract
.5 gram of DMT
200mg MiPT
& 1 Tab of 25b-nBOMe

98 tablet boxes of oxy ignio? Sweet. Here the max is 30 per box. I get 3 a month though so it's cool. :D

Brotizolam is lovely! Euphoric benzo, paired with alprazolam and oxy it is amazing. (and optionally with a stimulant as well)

c2ca39ad50.jpg

Last edited:
weed
hashish
bubble hash
dry sift
propane hash oil
butane hash oil

Mostly dabs, I ran out of kratom this week so i've been taking poppy seeds, much to my discomfort as poppy seeds IMO are not something that should be taken daily.

1g PURE crystalline THC-V (wonderful stuff btw)
1g unknown strain wax, suspected indica possibly butane
1g gucci OG CO2 wax (some of the best dabs I've had in a while)

What does THC-V feel like?

98 tablet boxes of oxy ignio? Sweet. Here the max is 30 per box. I get 3 a month though so it's cool. :D

Brotizolam is lovely! Euphoric benzo, paired with alprazolam and oxy it is amazing. (and optionally with a stimulant as well)

c2ca39ad50.jpg

Oh very nice stash :p Yep both OxyNorm and OxyContin comes boxes of 28 and 98.

There's 2 boxes of oxy missing from the pic. But they are still in paper-form (aka script :D).

Valium, suboxone, booze, seroquel (as a last case resort for sleep), roughly 0.6 of meth and some herbal high shit that doesn't do a whole lot.

I only have a couple of klonopin left. Saving them.

I have a ton of anti-depressants I don't bother with. Got some phenibut. Soon I'm getting some Tramadol. Can't wait! I'd rather take Tramadol for my major depression/anxiety instead of seeking out another source for Etizolam which causes blackouts.

That tramadol is expensive as fuck for only 60 pills so it won't be a habit. Just something to help me through the month.

30x 15mg temazepam
couple dozen tramadol 50mg
40ish 15mg Dexedrine Spansules (brand name)
few grams of Lyrica (brand name)
1/2g loud (dank whatever you wanna call it)
1/2oz mid
60x 1mg generic Kpins
60x 2mg generic Subtex
45x chloral hydrate combination pills
100x promethazine 25mg
tons of boxes of DXM cough pills
I'm sure there's a couple Valium and NORCOs hiding around here

and finally....
1.9g (added the weights of mg listed on pills together rather than using a scale so that doesn't include inactive ingredients) of 20 and 30mg brand name Adderall XRs

Got some more stuff recently (haven't touched the Adderall yet)

about 30 of the Dexedrines now (will be getting more soon)
Over 36 grams of Lyrica now
out of the weed :(
210-220x 1mg generic Klonopin
70-80x 2mg generic Subutex now
A little less DXM
same amount of chloral hydrate and promethazine
90-100+x 5mg generic Flexaril
90x 15mg temazepam
around the same amount of tramadol

c2ca39ad50.jpg
What is the difference between the lendormin and the lendormin comprimes?

Also amazed that 12mg bromazepam pills exist. In Germany there are only 6mg ones and (beside clonazepam) all benzos are limited to 50 per box. All hypnos like brotizolam are even limited to 20 per prescription. alprazolam is also limited zu 1mg per pill. Wonderning that the EU hadnt came up with some regulations to make all the same, as they enjoy to even regulate the shape of bananas......

A box of moggies (5mg nitrazepam, rx'd 10mg/d but only use them when needed really or occasionally to make a few beers go down nice and smooth.)

Bottle of heminevrin capsules (chlormethiazole 192mg per) (its a barbiturate-like oldschool downer) enough for 3 a day every day. Odd that even taking it for years daily at 2xd 192mg and then for a year or two at TDS, no physical dependence (he uses it as an antiseizure med)

SHITLOADS of gabapentin, literally, fucktons of boxes of the stuff as 100mg and some 300mg caps)

Box of lynlor caps (IR oxycodone)
Did have a box each of 10mg and 30mg morphine as capsules containing XR microbeads that are great for powdering, filtering and shooting, although these are destined for a higher purpose indeed, namely 3,6-dipropionylmorphine. Perhaps a little desomorphine.

Did have some alpha-chloromorphide.

Bromethiazole (now gone, this being what for want of any other name bar the IUPAC systematic chemical name would be chlormethiazole but with a 2-bromoethyl group for a sidechain rather than the 2-chloroethyl of chlormethiazole.)

A liter of undenatured azeotropic ethanol (95%) (although I do not intend on drinking this, diluted or otherwise, if I really wanted to get pissed I could use it to make lab-alcohol vodka, I'm just not much of a drinker) that said..

Some beer, drinking some atm.

Pack of half corona cigars.

Clonidine 25ug

Tizanidine 4mg, box each of it, and a couple of boxes of clonidine tabs, they go nice mixed in with a shot of dipropionylmorphine, dibenzoylmorphine, di-(n)-butyrylmorphine, 6-monoacetylmorphine. Could probably get hold of some nicomorphine (dinicotinoylmorphine) or possibly, just maybe some 3,6-di-(trans-)cinnamoylmorphine if I really put the feelers out and got to work.

Access to amphetamine, methamphetamine and N-ethylamphetamine (all racemic) as much as wanted. A shard of uncut D-meth oh-so-carefully grown over a period of several months, until it looked just like a big, perfectly clear quartz crystal, all of these verified without a merest hint of cut.

Diethyl ether. Diisopropyl ether. (god I LOVE the smell of ether and its not half bad orally either)

Cyclizine, bloody well loads of the things.

Ondansetron (not psychoactive, but a potent serotonin 5HT3 receptor antagonist, an antinauseant/antiemetic usually reserved for use in cancer patients who are on nastier chemo regimens, as its hideously expensive to the NHS, but at the same time it to nausea what a cobalt-salted fission bomb is to a city full of people. I.e wiped out with extreme prejudice and the earth poisoned for the forseeable, works a treat for any comeup-related or hangover-related stomach discomfort)

A certain source has some things that are apparently begging to be reborn as N-ethylamphetamine.
And both some phenyl-2-nitropropene, the equivalent nitropropAne, some of what I believe to be the corresponding nitronate of the nitroalkane that might just have to have a date with some borane-THF adduct. Could be the nitrile, some testing needs doing, given the rather unusual way it came into being, via a dinickel monoboride (Ni2B) type P2 catalytic hydrogenation, so I'm told, as a Ni2B/NaBH4 reduction. The nitronate would be reduced to N-hydroxyamphetamine by borane/THF. Never actually HAD N-hydroxyamphetamine but given the fact that Shulgin tested the likes of HOT-7, the N-hydroxy analog of 2C-T-7 IIRC, and some similar hydroxythio derivatives of the same series and found them extremely similar, I expect that N-OH amphetamine would be as active as phet. Not sure about N-OH meth/ethylamphetamine since a tertiary amine in the case of alkyl groups buggers potency right up the backside with a pointy stick diagonally and writes 'bollocks' on its forehead from my reading with amphetamines, I don't know if it applies to N-OH as the tertiary group where the secondary is small alkyls (methyl, ethyl, since with either n-propyl or n-isopropylamphetamine potency drops WAY way down, to a fifth or less of the potency of unsubstituted amphetamine itself, ethyl being the sweet spot, and less jittery, although a bit less weight potent than meth, its qualita

Dextromethorphan syrup, 10mg/5ml in 200ml bottles, dirt cheap tesco own brand, but far superior, even at a quarter or less of the price of robitussin or or benylin, because it is sucrose/glucose syrup based without any sorbitol to upset the stomach and have laxative effects.

A large count box of nitrous whippits.

Some beer, a really good brew called 'goose'. *burp*

Quite a few boxes of pramipexole in 1/4mg tablets. (a dopamine receptor agonist, superagonist at D2-short isoform, strong partial agonist at D2long, D3 and low efficacy partial agonist (42% at D4)

Cimetidine for potentiating opioids and benzos via CYP-P450-3A4 and CYP-P450-2D6 inhibition.

Once its gotten to, and certain things have been done, will be getting to try 3-bromo-4-(1,1-difluoromethoxy)-5-methoxyphenethylamine and its corresponding TMA homolog And if they turn out inactive, then difluoromescaline and difluoroTMA. IF, more access becomes available to some compounds, then also the cathinone homolog of the 3-bromo-4-difluoromethoxy-TMA, in a protected pro-drug form, as the pthalimidopropiophenone, which would be cleaved to the active drug in vivo, but the cathinone is a maybe (as the protected derivative to prevent dimerization into inactive pyrazine crap)

Chloroform. Although its used only in its solvent capacity not for inhalation since its cardiotoxic to a degree and hepatotoxic. I do love the sweet-aromatic scent of chloroform though. The ether though, that IS on the menu plenty, and I've enjoyed them since I first tried them. And that smell, working with ether in the lab, it makes my mouth water if its something that doesn't need a gas mask for other reasons. It just smells so GOOD, downright tasty in the right cocktail too.

Just had a shot of morphine, some chlormethiazole, 1x4mg tizanidine (zanaflex), some pramipexole, supping leisurely on a cold beer while puffing on a cigar, and about to follow them up with a few lines of oxy.

Have access to MDA. But it'd take a while and a lot of work. Also, whilst they cannot possibly be simply ingested, since they are highly poisonous, potentially lethally so, and if not, with a tendency towards causing seizures and horrible symptoms such as gangrenous rotting off of fingers, toes, ears, noses, dicks, but they with much effort have the potential to, with enough work put into selection of a stable, productive strain, to offer the alkaloid precursors to lysergic acid, none other, but Claviceps purpurea (rye ergot) sclerotia.

That though wouldn't be something I could just knock up casually. Its probably the most involved project I could undertake involving drugs and biotech. The synthetic chem wouldn't be trivial either.

Got some Khat seeds, that come the spring I'm going to try raise indoors under lights, and a big pot of poppy seeds to plant some waste ground off the beaten track with, and grow a big poppy grove (opium poppy obviously), and boil it up, make some smoker's opium. Never smoked it before, although I have had a broad-spectrum isolate of opium, refined to a crystalline product and acylated as the dipropionyl ester of the phenolic fractions. That stuff packed one major ass-kicking. Did have a lot of histamine release, even after its having had as much codeine as possible removed, when IV'ed there was still a major histamine release. But it was still real good stuff, even raised in the british climate, the opium poppy extraction it was made from was still properly potent. Always liked poppy tea, although it tastes rank as fuck, and smells worse than it tastes. Its very very different, the refined, acylated isolate, compared to dipropionylmorphine (or heroin) that originated from morphine alone, of pharmaceutical origin.

And whilst I don't actually have them here, I could have either chloral hydrate or chlorobutanol with a minimal scrap of effort to chlorinate some ethanol, or catalyse the condensation of acetone and chloroform using base. Not a fan of chloral though. Camphor-burps and it has a tendency to make my stomach lurch a bit. And chlorbutol lasts fucking ages, isn't that great and like chloral, tastes like ass made lukewarm and served on a bed of camphor-impregnated toasted dog-shit. The only real use for chloral I have is in Melzer's reagent, for testing mushroom and other fungal spores for amyloid/inamyloid/dextrinoid reactions (its a mixture of chloral hydrate, iodine and potassium iodide in aqueous solution. Its used as a major part of reagent-test assisted identification of fungi, I am and always have been, since I was 4-5yo, a self-taught and very avid mushroom hunter. Got a big plate of puffballs, ceps, various other Boletes, peppery boletus, yellow cracked boletes, Xerocomus badius, Xerocomus chrysenteron and others, the puffballs I'm not going to eat now though but I'm going to let them go 'off' and fully ripen their spores, so they can be harvested, cultured in petri dishes and then grow me some platefulls of deepfried battered puffball fritters, sizzling in hot, salty butter and dusted over with black pepper..mmmmmmMMMMMMMmm delish=D, blusher (Amanita rubescens, MUST be cooked by boiling, throwing away the water, boiling again in fresh water, that water discarded again before cooking them and adding them to your mean, because they contain a haemolytic poison called rubescenslysin, that destroys red blood cells, and as a secondary effect to that can also cause kidney damage, but its thermolabile, and destroyed by thorough leaching out and then being very well cooked. The cep (Boletus edulis, aka porcini) I'm drying those for later use since B.edulis retains its powerfully mushroomy scent and flavour excellently when dried, even after cooking)

That reminded me, I've got plenty fly agaric, still, left over from last season's hunts for them (and for the Chalciporus piperatus that are so often to be found underneath the silver birch trees that the fly Amanita mushroom fruits under (although the Amanita fruit also under certain pine species the boletes are not, but they are found with the A.muscaria, because C.piperatus, the peppery boletus is parasitic on fly agaric mycelia and it has a hot, fiery, peppery flavour, so I dry them up and store them in jars, to be stuck in the spice grinder with some fly agaric and a blend of other herbs and spices to make my own special spice powder mix for steaks, sausages and other meat, mainly beef and lamb. Does wonders for a beef fillet steak, shiitake, oyster mushroom and mixed wild-found pot luck mushroom chilli con carne with chillied kidney beans and chickpeas too:)

I do like my fly agaric though for non-culinary use, too. Its a strong oneirogenic drug, causing the most vivid, strange dreaming trance states. Partners excellently with valerian, and to counter any nausea that the (minute) muscarine content may cause 1-2x 10mg buscopan tablets (hyoscine/scopolamine butylbromide, which, like muscarine is a quaternary ammonium salt and carries an inherent positive charge on the amino nitrogen, which results in it being unable to cross the blood-brain barrier, so both have to stay in the periphery without exerting effects on the brain, like nasty central anticholinergic delirient effects. Making buscopan, the IBS med the perfect nausea counter for muscarine traces in fly agaric. The fly agaric however MUST be subjected before use, to preparation by a slow, low-flame heat cure by putting them on a baking sheet lined with tinfoil, stems cut off, leaving the oven door wedged open a trace, and overnight heat drying them to decarboxylate the toxic ibotenic acid to the far more potent psychoactive and sedative-hypnotic-oneirogenic-hallucinogen-dissociative oddball GABAergic (its a GABAa agonist, unlike most psychedelics, but unlike benzos, barbs, valerian etc. it binds at the GABA binding site itself. Never tried any other orthosteric GABAa direct agonists though.)

Many people seem not to like fly agaric, but where people go wrong is consuming it fresh. This is just a no-no. CURED is a MUST. They store and keep well though, I bag as many Amanita muscaria as I can, sometimes, if I get lucky, carrier bag fulls, that take up all the space in the fridge, just for one single day's picking, because the oven is chock full of curing mushrooms, and then once cured and dried out fully, I've got me enough for the rest of the year, and right through the rest of the coming year until the next part of the following year until the next growth seasons when I can harvest more. They have many uses in herbal medicine too, sedative in small doses, muscle relaxer, good analgesic properties for aches, and sore joints, and especially welcome in harsh winters when it gets particularly cold, a mug of honeyed, spiced hot fly agaric tea (filtered of course to get the mushroom fragments out else the texture is nasty), its got an odd taste and strong smell, of umami/savoury meaty-ness, tastes almost like what you'd expect tea made out of roast beef and mushrooms sweetened with honey to taste, and given a little peppery boletus to spice it with, it'll help you drift off to sleep, instead of lying shivering in bed. And when you do sleep, its a deep, deep refreshing restful sleep, and on waking up, you wake up absolutely storming fresh and roaring to go. With a few valerian extract blister strip packs of high-strength extract pills, it'll induce oneirogenic effects on dreaming so, so SO DAMN strong its unbefuckinglievable, and intense asleep as a DMT trip taken whilst awake. It'll blow your mind in combination.

And one other, although very old fashioned drug I have around is bromide, once used as a sedative, although it should not be used regularly because it has a helluva half life and can cause nasty side effects, known as bromism in excess, characterized by (reversible) mental dullness, and skin eruption. It also has anticonvulsant effects if needs be.

And one other oddball, that I recently read of, being a stimulant, that I'd like to give a try at least once, would be rubidium. (as salts, not the metal obviously, since the latter is explosive on contact with water and oxidizes rapidly in air, pyrophoric alkali metal, and when it reacts with water the result is the hydroxide, a strongly caustic alkali.) But something like the chloride salt, or maybe an organic aminoacid chelate might increase BA. Presumably has its stimulant effects due to its similarity to the potassium ion and I'd guess some kind of interaction with voltage-gated potassium channels of some sort but not fulfilling the same biological role as the K+ ion.

Don't have any rubidium salts to hand, since they are far more expensive than potassium, sodium or lithium salts, similarly expensive to caesium, either as the metal or their compounds. But I could certainly lay ahold of some, and been meaning to sometime, for isolation of the rubidium metal, so it'd be an interesting experiment to bioassay say, the citrate, ascorbate or something like the glycinate salt (like with magnesium, an aminoacid chelated form greatly improves the BA of magnesium (with NMDA antagonist effects, since Mg naturally is an endogenous NMDA receptor antagonist ligand that blocks the ion channel at resting potential) but the common inorganic salts like the sulfate have a totally shite oral bioavailability, and probably even less well absorbed due to the way the sulfate (epsom salt) is a powerful osmotic laxative in large quantities, but its much better absorbed as the glycinate)

Last edited:
What is the difference between the lendormin and the lendormin comprimes?

Also amazed that 12mg bromazepam pills exist. In Germany there are only 6mg ones and (beside clonazepam) all benzos are limited to 50 per box. All hypnos like brotizolam are even limited to 20 per prescription. alprazolam is also limited zu 1mg per pill. Wonderning that the EU hadnt came up with some regulations to make all the same, as they enjoy to even regulate the shape of bananas......
1 is just a new packaging. They're the same thing. Yeah, brand bromazepam only comes in 6mg here as well and only EG has 60 pill packaging. Xanax (alprazolam brand Pfizer) does also come in 2mg bars but only 50pills.

Got 12 x 70mg Methadone and 58x12mg bromazepam atm. Also like 3 g's of amphetamines and I can pick up fresh 90x80mg oxies soon.

Last edited:
Alprazolam
Diazepam
Cannabis
Ethanol
L-theanine
Caffeine
Nicotine
Methadone script (75mg liquid)
Chelated magnesium
Mirtazapine
Tagament (potentiation)