Just scored my GP scripts.
So my stash atm is:

Pharms:
  • 90x80mg OC (old formula ofc)
  • 60x2mg alprazolam
  • 100+x12mg bromazepam
  • 24x70mg methadone (capsules)
(All of the above is legit RX'd to me)

MATEEEE! and i thought my stash was looking pretty good right about now..
if you don't mind me asking, how in all that is holy do you have all that stuff legally prescribed to you?
the mind fairly boggles...

feel free to browse my humble wares ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 x gram of #3 brown sugar smoke-able heroin
3 x 0.1mg rocks of decent crack
4 x 7.5mgs zopiclone tablets
14 x 7 tablet strips of 2mgs subutex
4 x 7 tabkets strips of 0.4mg subutex

^My psychiatrist RX'es me 1x12mg bromazepam/day & 140mg methadone/day, while my GP RX'es me 240mg oxycontin & 2mg alprazolam/day.

It's super cheap for me to maintain my habit because prescribed opis are cheap as hell, benzos too. They are actually a bit more expensive than the opiates even. Still very cheap and easy for me to afford, so I have lots of cash left to enjoy my summer. =D

do you have national healthcare in Belgium or are you private?
cause i don't think we could get that sweet-ass deal you've got on the NHS

super jealous still tho ahahaha

P2C,

that's incredible.. a RX for Methadone, Oxycontin, Xanax, AND Bromazepam!?

pfft, it's IMPOSSIBLE to get a script of those together here in the USA.. not to mention the doses? holy fuck dude.

Last edited:
It is amazing how big differences you experience from one health care system to another. Things in the US are probably complicated due to how much you yourself need to pay for medication which you then have to convince your health insurance to cover?

I get clonazepam and diazepam from my regular doctor and sometime methadone (5 mg tablets) if I need extra (To give and example, like when I am traveling for work and unable to pick up my regular methadone dose), metadone (20 mg tablets) from the doctor responsible for my addiction treatment, and pregabalin and alprazolam from my psychiatrist.

You cannot just go to your doctor and say I want X. But after you first start to get something and is "in the system" you can achieve a lot if you use the right argumentation. And the same goes for staying "in the system", with the right explanation you can keep getting your prescriptions for years without questions.

I cannot change getting the diazepam, but I can change the clonazepam and the alprazolam to other benzodiazepines if I wish, as long as I can explain why I wish the make the change.

Last edited:
damn Ignio that sounds sweet - which EU country do you reside in?
oh and Methacodone, did you just change the colour of your profile picture?

I live in Denmark - the welfare system here is quite extensive. I got to appreciate that. When you are in addiction treatment, all medication prescribed from there are free. So I do not pay anything for my methadone. You pay for the medicine you get from regular your doctor and psychiatrists etc., however the more medicine you get, the more contribution do you get from the state. So my monthly payment for medication is less than I pay for a Starbucks Coffee.

The only complaint I have about the Danish health care system is that Oxymorphone is not available at all in Denmark :p

Last edited:
^ goddamnit it i wish we had the level of health care
i'm going to illegally immigrate to your country, the UK's doomed as it is
make way for the british asylum seekers ;D

My stash is horribly weak so instead I will list my stash of meat products

>6 lbs of thick bacon
>2 Ibs of swine jowel
>12 lbs pork chops
>3 pork roasts
>4 whole chickens
>2 whole pheasant
>16 lbs various beef cuts
>3 beef briskets
>2.5 lbs Lamb chops
>2 Lamb roasts
>6 lbs venison steak
>2 lbs venison jerky
>A lot of venison burger
>1 pack of backstraps
>12 pigs feet

Im looking for some quail but I know the rules on sources

^Lol. Actually that last sentence in itself is kinda sourcing. I really should knock you on the head with the banhammer! But I forgive you, cause your post made me lol.

P2C,

that's incredible.. a RX for Methadone, Oxycontin, Xanax, AND Bromazepam!?

pfft, it's IMPOSSIBLE to get a script of those together here in the USA.. not to mention the doses? holy fuck dude.

Yeah.. I'm blessed. :) I've been really happy since i got the methadone script and I'm still excited about it. The oxy alone didn't cut it for me, I used my monthly stash up within 2 weeks every time, and then had to go through w/d. I'm so glad I never have to face w/d again unless it is willingly (as a tolerance break or what have you).

I don't understand the reason behind the company with the patent on oxymorphone (Opana) and hydrocodone (Vicodon etc) limiting themselves to the American market. I mean usually if you can get FDA approval in America, you can get approved in Europe.

(I just want SO MUCH to be Doctor House and that requires Vicodin in small orange bottles :/ )

I can understand Ketobemidone being removed from markets as it is just so euphoric, that is really isn't a pain medication useful for long term pain management. The rush just from oral is close to being as addictive as the rush from IV cocaine. But then, when I see my grandfather or father in pain from kidney stone and then see them take Ketogan, suddenly they can sit up in the bed, talk, read, be a human being were as before they were just lying down with a face showing agony (and they are old hardcore farmers, who in my grandfathers case have had a hard physical work since he was 10 to he was 70 and preferring to work through pain and sickness instead of going to bed, i.e., they do not complain about pain unless it is unbearable pain way out of the normal 1 to 10 pain scale). Morphine, oxycodone and fentanyl etc. covers a very small mount of the pain according to them, where as Ketogan covers so much more that it doesn't make sense to compare them. And here we are comparing opioids with the strength of Fentanyl with one like Ketobemidone that is about 1,5 times more potent than morphine. It is something about Ketogan doing something to soft tissue or something, I don't know the English medicical term for the Danish "glat muskulatur", which relexes muscles or tissue in the organs making the stones pass more easily.

But the market for treating pain from kidney stone probably isn't that big in comparison to other markets Pfizer have :p But Ketobemidone is truely unique and it is hard to explain the euphoria in terms of word you would use to describe the euphoria from oxycodone with.
And this is what makes me wonder how Oxymorphone and Hydrocodone is.

Last edited:
damn Ignio that sounds sweet - which EU country do you reside in?
oh and Methacodone, did you just change the colour of your profile picture?
Not just the color, it's a completly different drug/pill..
The Orange colored pill I had before this was a 40mg Methadone..
This blue pill I currently have is a 30mg Oxycodone.

A whole bunch of Kratom. Mostly Red Bali, which I like. Plus about 70mg of amphetamine salts. Took 30mg today, and I damn near never take uppers. I honestly just picked some up to help push me through work today. But I'll be taking the rest recreationally.

My stash at the moment:

3F-4MMC
4F-NEB
6-EAPB
4-AcO-MET
ALD-52
Proscaline
2-fluoro-ketamine
Norflurazepam
Phenobarbital

not doing too well but should stock up when i get paid

8 2mg Alprazolam
3 generic 36mg Methylphenidate
3 20mg adderalls

At the moment:

~5g of high grade weed
~100g of kratom (maybe less)
2 tabs of LSD
1x0.5mg of alprazolam

wish I had more

I'm not even going to count the doses anymore it's too much to remember and I'm on the toilet so I'm def not going to look lol.

Liquid etizolam (What I'm currently on)
Liquid diclaz
Tramadol
Baclofen
Suboxone
Hydrocodone
LSD
DMT
Ecstasy
MDA

Pickup day is soon and the goodies are gonna be better than all of that up there, besides the LSD that shit is the purest I've ever ingested. My gf saw the room melt on 1 tab (advertised 100ug) lol. My acid stash is fuckin fire right now, there's a few 400ug tabs floating around in there too.

LSD- half a sheet
MDMA- couple grams of that Amsterdam Fire
Gram of DMT
Half ounce of mushrooms
9 strains of high quality cannabis

Fuck yeS

Status
Not open for further replies.