• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Not Everyone Poops

Yeah you are right.. but when the urge takes over, apparently scrounging around for used cottons seems like a reasonable idea.... then after you do it you're like....... disgusted with yourself...

I feel you, I've done some worse shit in that field so believe it's nothing to beat yourself up over.

Think about maintenance if your set on using..
I am an iv addict and have shot dilly more then I like to admit. The struggle is real why make your self desperate threw out it... dilaudids short ass duration and high intensity make it that much worse.. I can miss a day on methadone and still be ok and stable.

Sorry as i dont mean to preach
Good luck with your job interview.

I feel you, I've done some worse shit in that field so believe it's nothing to beat yourself up over.

Think about maintenance if your set on using..
I am an iv addict and have shot dilly more then I like to admit. The struggle is real why make your self desperate threw out it... dilaudids short ass duration and high intensity make it that much worse.. I can miss a day on methadone and still be ok and stable.

Sorry as i dont mean to preach
Good luck with your job interview.

I'm trying this kratom thing. It seems to really help with my wds and cravings more than I expected. I have such a needle fixation though that's the hard part. I still wanna shoot up. But if I cant go without an opioid agonist I might as well switch to the lesser of two evils.

I've only done a "cotton wash" once, and immediately regretted it. All the black gunk I managed to scrap up only managed to amount to about 10-15 units in the rig, and when I shot it I didn't even feel a thing. (In my defense I had recently taken my nightly 10 mgs zolpidem, and I don't make the greatest decisions sometimes when I'm on that). I felt like such a dirty junkie after doing that lol

When you die from drowning in a bowl of cereal.

Supposedly that almost happened to Gregg Allman lol. Although IIRC it was a bowl of soup, not cereal

you might be a junkie if you have blood stains on every single piece of clothing...except your underwear

You might be a junkie if you find the little orange needle caps all over your floor but can never find the needle that goes with them.

When .... if you have your morning fix ready the night before you can wake up at any time of day feeling good, but when you go to bed without having your morning fix yet, you're up at the crack of dawn in full out withdrawals.

When end you count your money in terms of how much drugs it equates to, and not how many dollars it is.

You might be a Junkie:

If you use the word as a satirical term of endearment.
If your thought process when asked what your hobbies are is "don't say Heroin, don't say Heroin, don't say Heroin".
If you have still nonchalantly answered with "Heroin".
If your reaction to that fuck-up was to go shoot Heroin.
If your risk of Type 2 Diabetes is greater from the cuts in your gear than it is from your diet.
If your go-to tool when studying biochem. is to think of how it applies to the drugs you use.
If you drink obscene amounts of coffee rather than reduce your drug intake when constipation becomes an issue.
If you are unnaturally happy with medical injections because it satiates your needle fixation.
If you give pointers on the finer aspects of IV to medical professionals.
If your blood type switches from A/B/O to H.

...if you run into another junkie and they ask you what you're doing and when you say, "oh just getting high" and you both burst out laughing, knowing that hard drugs will soon be intravenously administered. Oh and it's funny every time for some reason, just like when your smoking rock, and you have that moment of clarity that you've really hit the rock steady bottom, cause who wants to cry.

...if you run into another junkie and they ask you what you're doing and when you say, "oh just getting high" and you both burst out laughing, knowing that hard drugs will soon be intravenously administered. Oh and it's funny every time for some reason, just like when your smoking rock, and you have that moment of clarity that you've really hit the rock steady bottom, cause who wants to cry.

Yes we do laugh because it covers up our tears on the inside... A mask for the sadness.

You might be a junkie if happiness comes in grams and milligrams.

If your family is always terrified when you shut the door to the bathroom.

If you've ever considered pick-pocketing peoples' wallets at the mall so you can score some dope.

lol, yep cruisin the food court for leftover fries and alert for a purse to quietly take.

lol, yep cruisin the food court for leftover fries and alert for a purse to quietly take.

This exactly ^ The food court. lol

You might be a junkie if you feel better if you haven't eaten in 2 days than if you haven't had any opiates in two days.

You might be a junkie if the needle fixation is 80% of the reason why it's so damn hard to quit.

If your family is always terrified when you shut the door to the bathroom.

Ouch! You'd think locking the door would be a good thing but instead it just proves to those outside the door you're up to "no good"! Damn if you can't win for losing.