• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Not Everyone Poops

You buy small quantities every day , despite the massively increased risk, knowing full well that you will be getting more the next day, because you'll do all of it if you get a bunch
and then add on, you buy more even though you already have just because thats the routine, then end up using double because you can and regretting it

i do find opiates have alot of their own benefits however when used in moderation, hell i can see along with potential addictive liability, a low dose of somthing like hydrocodone/oxy alleviating someones depression, but then tolerance an physical dependence, are shitty.

....you may be a junkie if you count out your pills several times a month, seperate some then put them all back together because you took more than you should just so that it looks like you're not short now, when infact you are fucked and need to go and buy somthing or suffer the wd

This post have been hilarious! Junkies really have a great sense of humor!

I totally agree. My theory is that 'junkies' and just users in general are mostly numbing something - and if there's something to numb good chance life hasn't been great. An article about effects of childhood abuse and other inescapable trauma claimed those effected developed a more creative mind to cope with reality, me thinks maybe contributing to our general sense of dark and poigniant humor. Laughter (along with meth/amps and opiates) is arguably among the best medicine ;)

Tweaker...
.... If you go out for errands that should take an hour, but stay gone for four and only get halfway through.
.... If grocery shopping becomes difficult because you can't remember what other people eat.
.... If craigslist becomes your go-to back up plan for scoring.
.... If you stay up all night doing your own thing and pretend to fall asleep on the couch when your S/O wakes up for work.

Opies
.... If you celebrate every bowl movement, and even bring it up in conversation with non-users.
.... If your only calorires for the day come from vanilla icecream, most days.
.... If you take your purse to the bathroom at your grandma's house because you don't have any pockets.

You might me a junkie if...you want to change your name to Sharon Riggs"

You think "Big Rig" means a 100 unit syringe...