• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Confess Your Drug Sins Here, 1 at a time.

god jerking off on stimulants is so tedious, isn't it? Half the time when I jerk off on meth I'm not even hard, barely at half staff, and I pretty much just limp dick it all the way to the finish line :p[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaaaa every time I can finally bust a nut on stims, I feel so relieved. And disgusted. Haha

I got high again and ate more cheese

Would u call yourself a cheese addict? I heard the wd's from cheese fucking suck!! Whatever u do just don't start Iv'ing it! My buddy was up to 2 grams a day of some 120% pure Romano a day! Straight from Italy!

Horseradish (I love me some horse) cheddar is the best if I could IV it I would!

Would u call yourself a cheese addict? I heard the wd's from cheese fucking suck!! Whatever u do just don't start Iv'ing it! My buddy was up to 2 grams a day of some 120% pure Romano a day! Straight from Italy!

IV Romano is meant to be some heavy shit. I am definitely a cheese addict. I am jonesing hardcore right now. What i'd give for one slice of cheddar. Just one slice of cheddar....i might have to go the Brie Maintenance Program...i cant keep living like this..

May not be that bad to some but I have to be on either Oxy or benzos or both just to be able to handle being around my young child who is about 6.

I shot up a friend for the first time just over a year ago, now he's in rehab for opiate addiction...

I used to steal my brothers pills. My brother who is autistic needs them every day. That's one thing I won't simply ever forgive myself for.

IV Romano is meant to be some heavy shit. I am definitely a cheese addict. I am jonesing hardcore right now. What i'd give for one slice of cheddar. Just one slice of cheddar....i might have to go the Brie Maintenance Program...i cant keep living like this..

Lmfao ew do u actually like brie? I can't stand it or goat cheese. I would call parmesan the "fent of the cheese world"

Parmesan is godly. I dont mind brie and camembert but i think they are only good for maintenance. If i really want to get high i always go a smoked vintage cheddar. Never fails to have me drooling :)

Lmfao ew do u actually like brie? I can't stand it or goat cheese. I would call parmesan the "fent of the cheese world"

Brah' obviously youdon't do opies, Fent sucks A$$ big time.... parmesan is like the Dilly of the cheese world ;)

p.s. mmmmm IV mature Cheddah' mmmmm

I'm craving Vermont cheese now damnit

Summa dat aged sharp Cabot Farmhouse reserve cheddar.

I once stole kief from my roommates collection on the daily. He was a bitch tho

What is a micron filter?

Useful if you're thinkin' about IV'ing ANY kind of cheese !!!

it's a "special" filter as opposed to a piece of cotton, that will filter out everything that is not 100% soluble, bassically...

but yeah, utse ;)

i lost my drug money at the track repeatedly. have gambled my self dopesick more than OUNCE!

Useful if you're thinkin' about IV'ing ANY kind of cheese !!!

it's a "special" filter as opposed to a piece of cotton, that will filter out everything that is not 100% soluble, bassically...

but yeah, utse ;)
Dont IV cheese man, especially romano. We all say we'll never do it but the day comes when you only have one slice or a small pile of gratings and the moment arrives. There is no turning back. Your life will be forever changed. Stick to any other ROA for cheese as long as you can cause once you start slamming that cheddar you wont stop. But if you do decide to IV cheese please use a micron filter!