European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibz CCIII - Semi-permabibberinz

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Hahaha that's class bcf. Were they ever worth buying? I miss those days, crazy to think I started smoking when I was 11-12, that's nearly half my age :eek: how old were you guys when you started?

Oh Lord, the memories of my entrepreneurial teen years when I found out two friends of mine thought £220 an ounce was a good deal....
I was paying £90/100 at the time, jumping on a bus stinking like Satan's asscrack and making over a £100 while they smoked me out for doing them a favour...
Ha.

<3

You guys have the evil touch, I tell ye.

I'd never have smoked weed with you as a teen! My record would probably not be clean!

Heh, stoners love to talk about other times we got stoned :D

I was mates with plenty of Sprouts in my day though ;) I wasnae getting scammed so bad though. I bought my first ten deal of soap in school from an older boy. I had been buying fake joints before that, so demanded the raw product. It was not a ten deal but I was over the moon. I didn't even know what to do with it. I got someone to buy me rice skins from the headshop, went home, then tried to roll one with no tobacco and it, obviously, didn't smoke. I met my friends the next day and the joint was so badly rolled that it was actually double wrapped in two skins.

My first every stoned thought was, ''I need a drink'' %)

Caught by my mate's ma the very next day.

EDIT: 13 also. However, I initially pretended it was 12 just so I could pretend I already smoked it, so as to get in with the people who could obtain it for me. The teenage religion of Nirvana is a gateway drug.

Last edited:
^Hahaha that's class bcf. Were they ever worth buying? I miss those days, crazy to think I started smoking when I was 11-12, that's nearly half my age :eek: how old were you guys when you started?

Must've had my first spliff at 13 I'd say, started daily smoking at 14/15 tho and by 16 was smoking a q a week, and things haven't really changed since., been stoned for over half my life haha

You guys have the evil touch, I tell ye.

I'd never have smoked weed with you as a teen! My record would probably not be clean!

Heh, stoners love to talk about other times we got stoned :D

:D aye we were little shites when we were teens, always getting in scrapes n situations!
The most dangerous times as teens were the 3litre cider days, things always happened on those days!

The old days of egging houses and tap door run when you were stoned were great. I used to be a bit fat when I was a kid, got caught once after egging the school janitors house haha. :D eminem used to be my hero. I had bleach blond died hair and I was ALWAYS baked. I guess only 50% of that's changed ;)

I was 13. 1997.

Haha sweet man. I get the feeling bcf probably started age 3, or in the womb :D

The old days of egging houses and tap door run when you were stoned were great. I used to be a bit fat when I was a kid, got caught once after egging the school janitors house haha. :D

Haha sweet man. I get the feeling bcf probably started age 3, or in the womb :D

Hahaha mate, the janitor for 'central middle school' the school by my old house.. that guy HATED us, we affectionately nicknamed him quasimodo on behalf of his disfigured face, we would hide in bushes with bbguns and blast him, throw eggs over the walls at him, even at one point put screws under his tires ( we WERE little shites yes)

We once filled water balloons with piss and got em in his sunroof from off a pedestrian bridge over the road, that was a beaut of a shot :D

LOL just saw that last bit that youd edited out :D hahahha I was mainlining into my umbilical bud

Haha quasimodo! Water balloons were always good crack man, I got suspended for lobbing them at a girl off a balcony one lunch break. Stinkbombs were the Rolls Royce though, let 6 of them off in a Geography class once, didn't realise the Head was having an important meeting in the room next door. Que that whole block of the academy being shut for the day! Another suspension for Sid.

Our janny was called Willy, and looked like the guy out of The Simpsons, only he was more grouchy. Poor guy really when I think about it lol :D

Haha quasimodo! Water balloons were always good crack man, I got suspended for lobbing them at a girl off a balcony one lunch break. Stinkbombs were the Rolls Royce though, let 6 of them off in a Geography class once, didn't realise the Head was having an important meeting in the room next door. Que that whole block of the academy being shut for the day! Another suspension for Sid.

Our janny was called Willy, and looked like the guy out of The Simpsons, only he was more grouchy. Poor guy really when I think about it lol :D

Hahahha ahh mate those things were awful, that sulphury egg smell, ughhhh

They were a good laugh ye, did you guys ever do shrooms in college? like in the lesson? man that was a weird trip, learning how to arc weld whilst tripping.. not recommended

So when Evey is away gibberings just turns into a circle jerk. Forum has truly gone to shit. I don't blame Evey.

Yea man the smell was unreal, whafting. Set them off in various classes until I got caught that time. My other mate once put a dead crow in this other lad's bag in school, boy didn't realise til he was on the bus home. He hit the roof screamed then told the bus driver. The bus driver just burst out laughing hahaha =D

Lol no bro, never tripped in class hahahaha =D

@1394 not as if everyone isn't being welcomed in this conversation is it? I thought it was going pretty well tbh, sorry if you don't agree. Would you rather a separate thread for this "pranks at school" talk?

So when Evey is away gibberings just turns into a circle jerk. Forum has truly gone to shit. I don't blame Evey.

We managed nearly four pages of mostly having a laugh, but I guess it must go back to 'business as usual'? :p

We managed nearly four pages of mostly having a laugh, but I guess it must go back to 'business as usual'? :p

Yeah I was waiting for the inevitable, makes me wonder what do people here want? nobody posting .. people moan, thread actually alive and people having a laugh ...'circlejerk'

wtf :\

@Sprout why is it whenever I quote you it does that, the rest of my message disappears?

Yea man damn I remember those days of weed being £100 an oz. Me and my school mates used to all pile into one mates garage (his family were rich) he had this mega size corner couch, pool table, dartboard etc, games consoles, and a cooker. We'd smoke like a quarter of weed within a few hours and eat way too much pizza. Sneaking chicks in. Man I <3 those times. This thread has me feeling nostalgic :)

Hahahhaha had a place much like that myself, a mate of mine used to live in the garage extension on his parents house with his own front door n lounge area n shit, we would always pile back to his and have a smoke while playing ps2 and xbox, jamming on our guitars and stuff making up bullshit songs while watching standup comedy n shit, was great fun, have a walk up to tesco n buy a few bottles of whiskey and some steaks then head back n drink till we puke then munch on steak baguettes, was a good time!

Eh, that was mean of me sorry lads and ladies. Just seems kinda bad that this is happening the way it is.

Reminds me of that time I was around 14 and ended up in this crack house that was used solely for shooting dope. I use the term crack house, as I don't think people say "heroin house".

Well anyway, used to know this tiny but vicious fella in his late 20's that took us there to smoke up. Dunno why the fuck he took us there. T'was my first time ever beeing in a crack house. Nobody could roll up properly so one of the addicts rolled us a joint.

There was some hassle and I was kinda scared shitless.

Not very amusing story but eh, it's all I got for now :\

Eh, that was mean of me sorry lads and ladies. Just seems kinda bad that this is happening the way it is.

Yeah, there was no malice in my reply to you either, I hope you know. It's just upsetting that we haven't been able to resolve this as a community. I consider us to be intelligent people with a propensity for empathy and understanding. I don't mean this in a hippy way, I mean it in the way that we should be capable of of bringing some sort of harmony. One cannot enforce harmony however. On the other hand, it's not easy to achieve through organic processes. I have no answers for it but the zeitgeist of EADD has been sour with increasing frequency. I know some have some degree of contempt for modding processes but our thinking need not be too abstract to appreciate what they've, effectively, had to try and police.

I'm well aware than none of those comments actually contribute to a solution but, as I've said many times, I'm only wee.

Reminds me of that time I was around 14 and ended up in this crack house that was used solely for shooting dope. I use the term crack house, as I don't think people say "heroin house".

Well anyway, used to know this tiny but vicious fella in his late 20's that took us there to smoke up. Dunno why the fuck he took us there. T'was my first time ever beeing in a crack house. Nobody could roll up properly so one of the addicts rolled us a joint.

There was some hassle and I was kinda scared shitless.

Not very amusing story but eh, it's all I got for now :\

Aye it was always a strange feeling being in the perceived 'big boys' as a teen. You wanted to impress them but were wary of talking too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.