View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really hallucinate with lsd or ald. I mainly take them during the day so it can have a role but I know I'm not prone to hallucinations.
Mushrooms gave me hallucinations few times tho.

I think pupnik is right to highlight the diffence between visuals and hallucinations.

Visuals encompass all the morphing, shifting colorisation etc. Hallucinations are seeing things that aren't there. IMHO actual hallucinations only occur on most of these substances when you are in really deep. I can't say that I have experienced many hallucinations on any of the psychedelics I've used (ketamine and saliva excluded, but are they psychedelics? ).

I came close on eth-lad, but to me a hallucination is something that forces a 'double-take' - did I really just see that? Not something I really expet from normal doses of psychedelics unless, perhaps, you reach the coveted ++++. Others may disagree of course!

IME, across a broad range of psychedelics and particularly lysergamides, hallucination=delirium and dissociation.

Never hallucinated at the doses where I retained any semblance of mental grounding, only experienced visuals.

I think pupnik is right to highlight the diffence between visuals and hallucinations.

Visuals encompass all the morphing, shifting colorisation etc. Hallucinations are seeing things that aren't there. IMHO actual hallucinations only occur on most of these substances when you are in really deep. I can't say that I have experienced many hallucinations on any of the psychedelics I've used (ketamine and saliva excluded, but are they psychedelics? ).

I came close on eth-lad, but to me a hallucination is something that forces a 'double-take' - did I really just see that? Not something I really expet from normal doses of psychedelics unless, perhaps, you reach the coveted ++++. Others may disagree of course!

without being in a deliriated state, I have seen animated figures dancing on the ceiling, and geometric forms emerging from space besides the simpler enhanced visuals which are like auras, and color-enrichments. Also I have seen polyopia - which is a kind of hallucination that can repaint the surfaces of your situation, but not entirely immersive, in the way that you would be in a delirious alternate room or vehicle etc.

Are they from the same batch hawk. I can't really say that I have had that experience but I have had different trips off this paper. Some more interesting than others. But I take it as set and setting. Also what kind of weed I smoke will change the tune of the trip

Same source different strip...real nice to know I can probably just take 125ug and have a great time.

Probably outopic, sorry about it, but just about the relation of dosing/blot/effect discussion, I think it's never conclusive and we must be very cautious, especially once we get used to something : I recently took 1/4 of an old blotter of al-lad, may be 3-4 years old, meant to be 150mc, so a dose of aproxymaly 37.5mc. I'm very used to psychs, particularly to lyzergamides, and it was one of my strongest trip, +3-4, forgot I had taken something, insane visuals, paranoia, could not tell what is true or false, tell appart fiction and reality, but fortunatly only for about 3 hours. Set and setting, dosing, I don't know, but for sure a big lesson for me. I'll never assume to know for sure what something I'm very acquainted to will do to me... the 125mc ald-52 never had such randomness in effect, but were always quite strong. Sorry for being out topic and for by bad english...

That is interesting to know. First time for me was at 300ug 4months lator 200ug.. it's about time to see if 100ug is any different for me. Now, Reading what you are saying, about you dosing 37.5ug Firstly is encouraging that now i have and expectaion it is going to rock my world too.. I did not notice much difference form 300 to 200ug.. I should at 100.. i'll report my findings, when the time is right.

I too have found very low doses to be quite powerful.

So I'm the only one finding this one boring? Two trials at 200 and 300ug were really uneventful, like a cleaner low dose of LSD. I found a blotter of normal dosed LSD (50-100ug) feels better and more powerful than 200-300ug of ALD-52... But maybe it was set&setting, you know...

Definitely doesn't match my experience. These hits feel like the strongest, nicest hits of LSD I've ever had.

ALD-52 is an amazing chemical. Only tried it once with a couple of friends, don't remember the exact dosage though. I think 100-200 mics.

I loved the subtle stimulation similar to my early experiments with LSD. But the visuals/hallucionations.... That was something else !

Just looking at the wall I could see Flower of Life patterns everywhere and when I closed my eyes the imagery was warping in such abstract ways I couldn't believe. Geometric fractals that were 3D but like on "a sheet of paper" which then just went into "real" 3D space and warped around itself and started turning and expanding in various mind-bending ways... Beautiful is the word that does no do justice to my experiences ! :D

Ald-52 is a lot like LSD, so is Eth-Lad, for that matter.

What I think now, after finally taking LSD again, from a very clean batch of White Fluff the other Day. At a dose of 250ug per hit.. (Blue Lightning Bolt Grateful Dead 1/4 inch blotter)

This is what I notice;
LSD has a slower Vibration to it.
LSD still has all the wall/floor morphing and lots of colors to it as well as euphoria and empathy too, music as always sounds great. Deep thought and that slight mind F%$# to it. Needed a bit more to get to ego loss or I just did not notice it.

ALD-52 at 300-200 ug felt exactly the same as LSD. Except It feels brighter/happier in every way. No Mind F^%#. As for body load (I normally never feel that anyway).

Eth-Lad, that is a different story for me. A complete trip too! Eth-Lad is like LSD with a bit more Mind F%$# & Ego loss with 150-200ug. Not as bright as ALD-52

What I think I'm feeling is that ald-52 vibrates much faster than LSD does.
And is best suited for talk therapy and spiritual work.

Although this and everyone's experience with these psychedelics are very different tells me placeboes are very much part of what we expect & choose to believe from your favorite info sites.. and what we read here too.
Happy Trails

on foot, probably.

dress for the weather,
and take a small bag with water and a snack maybe.

hopefully you have more than one blotter.

you could take just a half and walk around the city and decide that for you next time a whole one is better, or you might find that even half is too much.

depends what your susceptibility is, and if you have taken anything recently to increase your tolerance to the compound

I wouldn't be able to handle myself walking through a city on 100ug. If I absolutely had to take some, no more than 50-75ug.

Depends on the city.

I dosed 1p-LSD in a big city in Thailand and is fucking crazy.

Just took a decent dose of ALD with my gf (250µ for me and 200µ for my gf).
What a journey.
After one hour we were melting in a ocean of love sex and pleasure. Just wonderfull. I know my girl since more than 15 years but it was like i knew her from yesterday and forever. Actually she starts to loose track of time. Me too but I wasn't surprised. She told me she was lost and I said "right that's the good part it's where you see that death isn't important because it's just a question of time..." yep I was definitely out my mind ;-)
Then we get out of the house looking for some grounds. Actually we were at a beautiful place in the north west of Tenerife (isn't settings important?!). Splendid view vith La Gomera island in the back while the sun was creating shadows and lights everywhere on the see and sky. Then e started the music. I have a pretty good set of cans with a Y cable able to deliver the same experience to my gf and me.
We started with some Ry X and particularly the track "Lean" that brings us to another level. Then I put a classic but nonetheless memorable "Echoes" from Pink Floyd. I just got a brand new mastering in hires 96/24 that gave me a refreshing experience of this masterpiece of psychedelic music. I know it's an easy and worn out musical choice for this situation but it was just right at that time...
After a beautiful sunset I managed few hot businesses matters. My associate was live on TV presenting our new app so we were under technical and mediatic pressure.

I have to say that even if the experience was very profound and intense, we never got any feeling of fear. I'm not sure I could say this with LSD but I have to admit the context wasn't really threatening in any way.
My gf told me she really hallucinated hard but it wasn't my case. In fact except few times on a large dose of shrooms I never really got those things.
I would say that the main experience really last 7 hours with a nice decay till sleep.

Conclusion me and my gf had more than great time on this. It wasn't the first experience for my gf but it was the first time it really brought her behind the perception shift letting her in a more unknown territory like time lost and ego dissolution. I have the impression that ald gave me the opportunity to challenge her limits and mines without fear, in a complete acceptance and harmony.

I found a blotter of normal dosed LSD (50-100ug) feels better and more powerful than 200-300ug of ALD-52... But maybe it was set&setting, you know...
^^^ Same for me. I absolutely LOVE LSD and it feels very healthy and natural, but ALD-52 seems to be not as effective, not as magical, so a bigger dosage needed and it produces unpleasant overheating for me. Maybe it is the origin of the blotters that matters the most?.. Mine was from the one who's still upgrading now - I hope it wont be considered sourcing. Personal drug metabolism plays a big role too imo.

StanleyK, thank you for a great write up! It made me want to do more trials with my ALD-52! ;)
Ive had absolutely amazing ego melting experiences with my girlfriend on regular lucy where we would just lie on the floor head to head with some quiet psychedelic rock on the background and simply melt into each other to the point where we couldn't tell who is whom, we could easily see reality from each other's eyes and telepathically transmit thoughts, it was very magical, not to mention the CEV's!...:!

StanleyK, thank you for a great write up! It made me want to do more trials with my ALD-52! ;)
Ive had absolutely amazing ego melting experiences with my girlfriend on regular lucy where we would just lie on the floor head to head with some quiet psychedelic rock on the background and simply melt into each other to the point where we couldn't tell who is whom, we could easily see reality from each other's eyes and telepathically transmit thoughts, it was very magical, not to mention the CEV's!...:!
Not real CEV or OEV for me except during the orgasm.
On a side note we had some white fingers during and few days after the experience. But nothing really annoying. Few helicopters with the arms solved the problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.