• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

China Bans 116 RCs... How will this affect the scene?

Don't worry, there still have a lot of EU chemist that manufactures 2C-X and 5-MeO-XXX one :)

It will cause the Chinese chemists to look at the "I like to draw pictures of random molecules" thread and start copying some of my better ideas.

It will cause the Chinese chemists to look at the "I like to draw pictures of random molecules" thread and start copying some of my better ideas.

Well, they better get on that shit then.

This. No one ever wins at chemistry except the chemist himself...

But it's not an endless run from prohibition for these chemists, its more like a race to the top of the pyramid, its not endless or cyclical. The more you go upward the less and less chances of direction you've got, and sooner or later, you hit the top, and thats it.

It seems like a lot of these are still available, I was recently (as of a few days ago) looking at a listing for 4-FA, for example.

The MXE ban is what I am mourning the most :( hopefully another country will start synthesizing it, or Chinese labs will find a way to keep pumping it out anyways. I miss it already...

RIP good MXE. first it was mephedrone, then MXE now ethylphenidate. Somehow the ABP's and legal in the US?

Thoughts and prayers to the chemists out there. Hopefully they're dreaming up something good.

Can someone post the latest list of banned RC's? (Banned was past around 2 months ago) Thnaks
Gaffy

Can someone post the latest list of banned RC's? (Banned was past around 2 months ago) Thnaks

I hadn't heard of any major bans since the 2015 one. Where did you come across information to suggest there was an update about two months? If there is such a new list I would be very curious to see it.

There were a few cases of chinese chemists falling into the vat when they were making benzo fury - after one chemist fell in all they retrieved were his brogues. They say that batch packed a helluva punch tho.

So is there a good reason to revive this thread or should we send it back to the graveyard/archive?

I haven't heard anything but after the latest attacks by Reddit and Europol on RC sources I kinda gave up on them. So I'm probably out of the loop.

Ephylone, 4-MPD, 4-CEC, 4-cl-PVP, 4-FPD and of cours HExen, plus a few cannabinoids and DiButylone (and there's also 4f-PHP and some other subs I Don't remember of) are now illegal in China. Good luck finding them bulk.

But there are new ones like BK-MED, or old ones like Putylone resurfacing, so that's cool

Ephylone, 4-MPD, 4-CEC, 4-cl-PVP, 4-FPD and of cours HExen, plus a few cannabinoids and DiButylone (and there's also 4f-PHP and some other subs I Don't remember of) are now illegal in China. Good luck finding them bulk.

I can't speak for the others but I'm happy to see Hexen gone. I wasn't even aware of it until a local friend asked me if I'd ever taken it before. When I told him no he got a very relieved look on his face and went on to explain that he had become a major problem in the area. I stay out of the "scene" around here but apparently people were getting way out there on the stuff. Looked it up when I got home that night and it sounded horrible.

Not a fan of things getting banned but a few things shouldn't be introduced to inexperienced people imho.

I like hexen, rather cocaine-like. That said, very addictive and I only ordered it once because I abused it too much and don't trust myself with stims, really. But not a bad drug.

Stimulants aren't my thing and admittedly most of what I heard was second hand. I just heard that a lot of folks in this area had gotten very strung out from smoking it and it ruined a few people that otherwise didn't exhibit many problems with other chemicals. Perhaps I'm being unkind to it. I know I shouldn't blame the substance it just sounded like people were more prone to chase it than the other stims I'd heard about. It was described to me as MDPV on steroids.

How does it compare to other novel stims? My experience with stims is very limited due to the fact that I don't really care for them. None that I've tried seem to agree with me. Even good cocaine doesn't hit many buttons for me personally, I seem more wired for downers. I know I'm an oddball when it comes to stimulants as I've never had issues with wanting to re-dose cocaine and adderall seems to keep me up for many days even from the smallest possible dose.

Personally I think MDPV is far worse. I don't like the pyrovalerones, but hexen is a cathinone. It really feels much like cocaine to me but more jittery and longer-lasting. It's pretty much all dopamine in feel, it's not like cathinones like mephedrone or 4-EMC or methylone which have healthy serotonin release mixed in (which I prefer).