• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Celibacy

@^ thanks for sharing your thoughts/experiences

i'm on day 7 or thereabouts and it has been going really well so far, i've been exercising every day and meditating every morning and night, i noticed that my will power is a lot stronger, if i put my mind to something i can circumvent my thinking mind and just do it. i haven't experienced any insomnia yet but it is probably still to come, it has been relatively easy so far, no real strong sexual urges as far.

i have a lot more control over how i react to my emotions, i choose to follow the path that i want to, rather than be controlled by my emotions. i notice myself being more curious about abiding in the experience of my breath or other sensory inputs rather than following the stories in my head.

i'm happy to just see where this goes, how my approach is different from last time since i have matured somewhat. i am fascinated by the whole process.

i tried this version of the micro-cosmic orbit today and it made it a bit more clear to me, i figure i will keep doing breath meditation anyway since that is working for me at the moment. but when i notice that i have a lot of energy accumulated in a part of my body or feel aroused i'll try doing mco for 20 minutes. basically the technique described is to close eyes, softly bring tongue to where the roof of the mouth meets the top teeth to close the energetic circuit, bring attention to the lower dan-tien (navel area), breath into it feeling the energy there, then lift the pelvic floor a bit and bring in the lower belly as you breathe in, whilst doing so you focus awareness from the perineum up the spine to the crown, on the out-breath you relax pelvic floor and lower stomach and follow the energy from the crown down the front of the body to the chest -> stomach -> down to the perineum again, keep cycling once for every in and out breath. after 20 minutes bring attention back to the lower dan-tien to let the energy settle.

Qigong-Microcosmic-Orbit.png

Sorry to be disrespectful Foreigner but it all sounds like a lot of bullshit to me. Breathing in conjunction with visualization (which includes bodily sensations), in conjunction with a peppering of esoteric 'masters' and concepts, amounts to nothing more than hypnosis. I suspect most people will feel something if they practice that every day for a prolonged period of time, doesn't mean it's qi though.. the mind is quite good at creating things.. or picking up on existing physiological processes and amplifying them, which then in turn get mislabeled as something else. The invisible and undetectable nature of qi doesn't help its cause of course.

I find it insulting actually that people (not you personally) promote the idea that we need some extra system or practice to activate something within us.. as if our body/nature wasn't designed in such a way that these things would happen automatically, which is far more likely to be the case! I mean take a step back for a second.. the whole concept that you need this or that practice.. does that not sound like ancient advertising to you? Can you not see the human influence in this whole thing? The fact that you can't see or test for qi etc always helps sell the concept/product.. that same tactic used yesterday is still used today, e.g dark matter in astrophysics. Can't see it, can't test it, but believe me.. it's there.. honest.. I'm an authority/master! I would add that in regards to qi that perhaps there is subtle energy in our bodies in some form.. however it remains to the individual on whether they believe and trust that anyone has discovered how to actually manipulate it! Maybe someone 2000 years ago experienced something or a result, maybe he did.. but whether he labeled it or pinpointed it accurately is up to you to decide. Personally I always remain doubtful.. again there may be subtle things going on.. but the differences between cultural systems and the similarities at the same time suggest that perhaps there is something, but the fact there are differences suggest no one really knows exactly what the fuck is going on!

Energy flows where attention goes. If you want to raise energy up to your head.. then.. you have to use your head. Want to raise kundalini? Concentrate and attack a mental problem. It will happen automatically.. energy will be drawn upwards to fuel the mental processes.. there's your conversion process right there. Or.. you can visualize bliss or something nebulous and pleasurable and believe you're doing God's/divine work.. you'll have the same result, energy will move. The outcome of the former is productive, the outcome of the latter is wasteful.

Your first paragraph actually explained it all. The body reorganized itself, on its own. You then began to have mental pressure.. what needed to happen was self-observation and examination of why you were feeling the emotions you were, not turning to a concept system to divert the energy away from attacking those mental blocks. You added a system of belief, as opposed to using the energy to dismantle/subtract internal issues.

EDIT: Was just listening to some music and had the tingles, and it reminded me of what I was referring to in this post and bodily sensations. I can trigger very pleasurable and very pronounced sensations when listening to music, but I learned how to carry it over so that I can now trigger it under (emotional) circumstances without music.. however this is a pattern I try to avoid. I also learned how to stop hiccups after only 1 spasm by putting my mind in a certain state. When I was very young and used to use the bath I would put my head under the water and slow my heart right down.. I stopped that practice when my heart paused for seconds and scared the shit out of me!

The point is the mind has enormous influence over the processes of the body.. but it is not something one should really interfere with. That heart example being a prime demonstration. The mind also has an enormous ability to fuck with itself too. There's plenty of accounts of people all over the internet who mixed visualization, meditation and attention to sensations in the body and ended up pushing themselves into psychotic states. "Kundalini psychosis".. what's funny is that these people still try to label it all with spiritual wording and concepts, like "spiritual emergency", when in reality what they did was tangle themselves up because they were foolhardy and took advice from people on the internet who know as much as the next person (ie nothing).

Last edited:
This is quite interesting.

ONE BEING

Non-Physical Aspect

Higher Frequency Energy

Bashar-9%20levels.gif

Lower Frequency Energy

Physical Aspect

"The human birth thus signifies that stage of evolution where the Almighty Lord has given a chance for the Jivâtma (embodied soul) to rise above the animal senses and reclaim its original and default state of God-bliss through the process of self-realization. But for self-realization to fructify, man has to rise above his earthly senses, tendencies and take his vital power to higher planes and unearth his creative potential represented by 'Kundalini' in these higher regions."

Last edited:
Could you please relate it to the thread topic Ninae.. it seems a bit isolated.

Real yogis usually teach celibacy in connection with kundalini-rising to activate the higher energy centers and help us to become conscious on the higher consciousness-planes and I think that's a good chart.

The idea that you can live from your higher self, or a higher part of your consciousness-being than the human personality (the physical, emotional, and mental aspects) is very true. I've now spent some periods of time in that state and can say it really affords great creativity and ability for higher thinking (like amplified x 10). It's a form of bliss/love consciousness where you're kept in a constant natural high.

I also think that is what we're supposed to be like or were like before some kind of "fall" in consciousness. And celibacy can likely be very helpful seeing the way it's explained in the Eastern scriptures, etc. (and Gnostic Christianity which is similar).

Sorry to be disrespectful Foreigner but it all sounds like a lot of bullshit to me. Breathing in conjunction with visualization (which includes bodily sensations), in conjunction with a peppering of esoteric 'masters' and concepts, amounts to nothing more than hypnosis. I suspect most people will feel something if they practice that every day for a prolonged period of time, doesn't mean it's qi though.. the mind is quite good at creating things.. or picking up on existing physiological processes and amplifying them, which then in turn get mislabeled as something else. The invisible and undetectable nature of qi doesn't help its cause of course.

There's actually no visualization involved. Like the martial arts, such as taiji, qi gong, ba gua, etc... all it requires is proper posture and alignment, and it happens. Breath work is essential, I don't see how that can be left out. Breath becomes bodily energy which can then be used for various activities. The mapping of the qi pathways in the body is a result of observation, not fantasy. The person isn't made to fit the system, the system is used to describe the person. You've probably experienced all these things but just conceptualize it differently, and that's okay. Or maybe you haven't experienced them, and that's why you writing off this model for explaining it. Either way, the content of what you reflect back at me indicates that you don't have all the information or experience at hand. Not a critique, just pointing it out... there might be some blind spots you're not considering.

I find it insulting actually that people (not you personally) promote the idea that we need some extra system or practice to activate something within us..

I'll stop you right there. It's just "a system", it's not "the system". No system is complete. You can use whatever model you want, or no model. I'm just saying what has worked awesomely well for me, such as it is. To turn around and write off my experiences as just my imagination strikes me as a personal shield you are using to prevent challenges to your construct. (Something I'm aware of doing earlier in this thread with you, which I recognized at the time and have now reneged on.) It's not much different than scientists saying that anything spiritual is bullshit because it can't be measured, yet refuse to actually subject themselves to the methods which may provide the evidentiary experience.

On the other hand, we have a short lifetime and an infinite number of sources to work with, so it's important to work with what we gravitate to. That's why I see little point in arguing about this.

as if our body/nature wasn't designed in such a way that these things would happen automatically, which is far more likely to be the case! I mean take a step back for a second.. the whole concept that you need this or that practice.. does that not sound like ancient advertising to you? Can you not see the human influence in this whole thing? The fact that you can't see or test for qi etc always helps sell the concept/product.. that same tactic used yesterday is still used today, e.g dark matter in astrophysics. Can't see it, can't test it, but believe me.. it's there.. honest.. I'm an authority/master! I would add that in regards to qi that perhaps there is subtle energy in our bodies in some form.. however it remains to the individual on whether they believe and trust that anyone has discovered how to actually manipulate it! Maybe someone 2000 years ago experienced something or a result, maybe he did.. but whether he labeled it or pinpointed it accurately is up to you to decide. Personally I always remain doubtful.. again there may be subtle things going on.. but the differences between cultural systems and the similarities at the same time suggest that perhaps there is something, but the fact there are differences suggest no one really knows exactly what the fuck is going on!

It's healthy that you remain doubtful and need to try things for yourself to determine their accuracy and validity. I'm not suggesting anyone swallow what I said whole... do your own experiments. I don't think something is valid because it's ancient or modern, but it's valid because I tried it and it worked. The Daoist aspects are not based on one person's interpretation of reality, like how the Bible is centered around Jesus; it's based on centuries of works and cross-analysis, through a different epistemology. That's really all there is to it.

Also... yes it's true, the body will do many things naturally, but like many of our human functions, it can be enhanced, much like how education enhances knowledge. Augmenting self-knowledge with an existing body of knowledge can be advantageous. Does this even deserve an explanation? Why re-invent the wheel? If there are systems of education out there which can provide a certain level of instruction to help you figure it out faster, what's wrong with that? From the way I conduct my life, I don't know why someone *wouldn't* investigate that, albeit it with the discernment and acumen you're suggesting.

Energy flows where attention goes. If you want to raise energy up to your head.. then.. you have to use your head. Want to raise kundalini? Concentrate and attack a mental problem. It will happen automatically.. energy will be drawn upwards to fuel the mental processes.. there's your conversion process right there. Or.. you can visualize bliss or something nebulous and pleasurable and believe you're doing God's/divine work.. you'll have the same result, energy will move. The outcome of the former is productive, the outcome of the latter is wasteful.

That's not kundalini. But anyway...

Your first paragraph actually explained it all. The body reorganized itself, on its own. You then began to have mental pressure.. what needed to happen was self-observation and examination of why you were feeling the emotions you were, not turning to a concept system to divert the energy away from attacking those mental blocks. You added a system of belief, as opposed to using the energy to dismantle/subtract internal issues.

You're assuming what I did or didn't do. Your assumptions are wrong, actually.

Also, it's condescending to call something a "belief" just because you've arbitrarily decided it's not real, based on a purely intellectual analysis with no experiential backing, and then project that on me as though I myself haven't applied any rigorous discernment or investigation. How's that comfort zone working out for you?

Daoism isn't the first system I've worked with. It also won't be the last.

EDIT: Was just listening to some music and had the tingles, and it reminded me of what I was referring to in this post and bodily sensations. I can trigger very pleasurable and very pronounced sensations when listening to music, but I learned how to carry it over so that I can now trigger it under (emotional) circumstances without music.. however this is a pattern I try to avoid. I also learned how to stop hiccups after only 1 spasm by putting my mind in a certain state. When I was very young and used to use the bath I would put my head under the water and slow my heart right down.. I stopped that practice when my heart paused for seconds and scared the shit out of me!

The point is the mind has enormous influence over the processes of the body.. but it is not something one should really interfere with. That heart example being a prime demonstration. The mind also has an enormous ability to fuck with itself too. There's plenty of accounts of people all over the internet who mixed visualization, meditation and attention to sensations in the body and ended up pushing themselves into psychotic states. "Kundalini psychosis".. what's funny is that these people still try to label it all with spiritual wording and concepts, like "spiritual emergency", when in reality what they did was tangle themselves up because they were foolhardy and took advice from people on the internet who know as much as the next person (ie nothing).

You're referring to things in your critique that have nothing to do with what I posted. You're just lumping systems together and then dismissing them all with specious reasoning.

If what I described doesn't jive with you, then that's fine. You can choose to believe whatever you want, including that I'm apparently some moron who can't think for himself and just loves ancient eastern things for apparently no logical reason. It couldn't possibly be that I've spent years investigating and working with these things, and concluded empirically that there's something to the system that deserves closer study and observation; it couldn't be that thousands of years worth of works might be on to something. No, it's just all a bunch of non-provable hogwash, and people are just jerking themselves around because they're all delusional fools believing in something that isn't really happening.

Everyone's at where they're at, and you'll be lead to the information and practices that are appropriate for you, based on the learning you need to be doing and at the level of consciousness you're at. Keep up the good work. People will read what I wrote and draw their own conclusions. Thank you for your input.

Hmm, I find all this focus on only wanting to lead it into higher mental functioning a bit strange.

I hadn't even thought of that as I naturally lead more energy to the head than the body and always have a surplus of mental energy to throw off. It's like a constant itch I don't really need any more of. Unless I guess you're studying and doing streneous mental work.

I'm more interested in what I've learned it can do for consciousness-development, the talents it can help you cultivate, and the spiritual connections you can make. The influence it can bring over others is also interesting, but not a motivation for me.

There's actually no visualization involved. Like the martial arts, such as taiji, qi gong, ba gua, etc... all it requires is proper posture and alignment, and it happens. Breath work is essential, I don't see how that can be left out. Breath becomes bodily energy which can then be used for various activities. The mapping of the qi pathways in the body is a result of observation, not fantasy. The person isn't made to fit the system, the system is used to describe the person. You've probably experienced all these things but just conceptualize it differently, and that's okay. Or maybe you haven't experienced them, and that's why you writing off this model for explaining it.

Visualization is not limited to what you see and includes bodily sensations. Our entire perception is visualization; the brain receives signals, interprets them, projects a world view for us to witness. As a result of this mechanism you understand that we are capable of misinterpreting and deluding ourselves on so many levels.. not just visually. I didn't write off the model entirely; I stated that underneath there probably is something going on and someone in the past picked up on it. However when you see that across different cultures that similar things pop up but with slight differences.. well.. someone is wrong, and maybe even no one has actually pinpointed the truth 100%. Maybe the vedic system has it.. or maybe the daoist.. or maybe the amazonian shamans. All I know for certain is that man is incredibly adept at projecting/visualizing stuff.. given that our entire perception is visualization the margin for error is enormous.

Those shamans in the forest have a whole conceptual cultural image overlay. As does the vedic system. As does the daoist. As does the native american indians. And others. They can't all be right.. Underneath the cultural overlay, what is the truth? Do you see what I'm saying here? My point of view is that I don't trust the projections of other people and I start from a position of ignorance.

Just because it's been around for thousands of years does not mean it is accurate. If you start from a position where you know of this stuff already then how can you be 100% sure your mind is not fabricating or amplifying sensations to fit what you expect to happen? Just because it's from the East and come from cloudy mountain top shrines and monasteries.. that doesn't actually mean anything.

On the other hand, we have a short lifetime and an infinite number of sources to work with, so it's important to work with what we gravitate to. That's why I see little point in arguing about this.

I won't argue with that. Pick something and go for it. All I would say is it helps to do research to ascertain the shortest path.. or you might end up devoting 20 years to some guru who's taking you for a ride.

If what I described doesn't jive with you, then that's fine. You can choose to believe whatever you want, including that I'm apparently some moron who can't think for himself and just loves ancient eastern things for apparently no logical reason. It couldn't possibly be that I've spent years investigating and working with these things, and concluded empirically that there's something to the system that deserves closer study and observation; it couldn't be that thousands of years worth of works might be on to something. No, it's just all a bunch of non-provable hogwash, and people are just jerking themselves around because they're all delusional fools believing in something that isn't really happening.

Never called you a moron, and I didn't say you or anyone else wasn't feeling anything or getting some results of some kind. All I stated was that I remain cautious about trusting anyones projections. There's lots of talk about results and such, but from what I've researched there's not many who convince me. I'm not in this for pleasurable sensations, body orgasms or well-being. Answers are what I'm interested in.

Visualization is not limited to what you see and includes bodily sensations. Our entire perception is visualization; the brain receives signals, interprets them, projects a world view for us to witness. As a result of this mechanism you understand that we are capable of misinterpreting and deluding ourselves on so many levels.. not just visually. I didn't write off the model entirely; I stated that underneath there probably is something going on and someone in the past picked up on it. However when you see that across different cultures that similar things pop up but with slight differences.. well.. someone is wrong, and maybe even no one has actually pinpointed the truth 100%. Maybe the vedic system has it.. or maybe the daoist.. or maybe the amazonian shamans. All I know for certain is that man is incredibly adept at projecting/visualizing stuff.. given that our entire perception is visualization the margin for error is enormous.

When you get right down it, this is all just a dream. I realize what you're saying, but each person has just one tiny brain ostensibly looking out at a vast universe that, in many ways, is capable of producing anything. Nobody is going to know anything 100%, so I find this to be a moot point -- no offense.

I also agree with the cultural overlay. That's why discernment is necessary. Parse what works (or the truth, as you put it) from the narrative and walk away with that. That's my approach, anyway.

Those shamans in the forest have a whole conceptual cultural image overlay. As does the vedic system. As does the daoist. As does the native american indians. And others. They can't all be right.. Underneath the cultural overlay, what is the truth? Do you see what I'm saying here? My point of view is that I don't trust the projections of other people and I start from a position of ignorance.

Everyone starts from a position of ignorance, whether they're aware of it or not. I see what you're saying, which is why I'm not hell bent on convincing anyone of anything. I'm just sharing my experience about what worked for me. I just tend to phrase things in a teaching style because I am naturally inclined to teach what I know in an instructable way, but I don't claim to be the be all and end all.

Not trusting other people's projections is smart. You should ultimately revert to your innate inner knowing. Ultimately that's where everything happens anyway.

Just because it's been around for thousands of years does not mean it is accurate. If you start from a position where you know of this stuff already then how can you be 100% sure your mind is not fabricating or amplifying sensations to fit what you expect to happen? Just because it's from the East and come from cloudy mountain top shrines and monasteries.. that doesn't actually mean anything.

And just because it's been around for thousands of years does not mean it's NOT accurate. Just because I'm positioning myself contrary to you in this conversation does not mean I am actually contrary; I'm actually attempting to moderate your biases to maybe help you see that they exist.

Any system you use is a fabrication of your mind. If you're arguing about it then it indicates you're attached, and that's mind. These systems are artificial structures to potentially point you to the truth where mind is no longer necessary. There are many roads to Rome. This conversation, guess what? It's all mind! Nothing is wrong here, and no explanation is required.

I won't argue with that. Pick something and go for it. All I would say is it helps to do research to ascertain the shortest path.. or you might end up devoting 20 years to some guru who's taking you for a ride.

Never called you a moron, and I didn't say you or anyone else wasn't feeling anything or getting some results of some kind. All I stated was that I remain cautious about trusting anyones projections. There's lots of talk about results and such, but from what I've researched there's not many who convince me. I'm not in this for pleasurable sensations, body orgasms or well-being. Answers are what I'm interested in.

Well, this is where you and I differ. I might do preliminary study in order to ascertain that there is some prior precedent for something *maybe* being useful, but ultimately experiential learning is how I operate. It's not hard to discover relatively soon whether something has merits or not - or, put another way, if it's applicable to your path or not. Personally, there's no point in researching another person's experience. Most people are mundane or lack insight, and if I spent my life avoiding teachings because of someone else's personal report I would not have discovered the things that I have.

Re: orgasms and bliss, based on your prior writings, you seem to associate bliss and pleasure with falling off the path or veering away from truth. Maybe that's true for you, but I've found the opposite. You can see the truth of emptiness and non-self by experiencing interconnected blissful states. It's just another form of consciousness cultivation. Besides, falling off the path is still part of the path. It's all one thing, it never separates.

Bullshit is bullshit, no matter if it's old, new, suffering, blissful, or whatever. That said, recent events have taught me that seeking is pretty pointless because what I'm seeking is already present. Everything else is just a distraction from that. Therefore, any system that does not somehow emphasize presence, is worthless. For me, tantra can *only* enhance presence, when practiced correctly... whether alone or with a partner. I don't care what some old dude did 1,000 years ago, that's vanity. I'm interested in true methods.

Re: orgasms and bliss, based on your prior writings, you seem to associate bliss and pleasure with falling off the path or veering away from truth.

All I will say is if that you think you're going to fuck your way to the truth or some kind of answer you're wasting time. Tantra and stuff surrounding sex is the most bullshit laden arena there is, because it's the easiest thing to bullshit people with. Sex sells, commercially and religiously. "Enhance presence" sounds like it belongs on the side of some product packaging. We are always present. Just sounds like a weak justification for indulging in sensual pleasures to me, which is fine if that's what you want to do.. but from where I stand that's all it is. Indulgence.

Which brings us nicely back around to the point of celibacy, of which one of the major points is keeping your head free of distraction so you can do some productive thinking. There is nothing inherently wrong with pleasure.. but it is more prudent to get it from other places besides sex related activity. Going for a walk in nature or exploring is a pleasurable experience and whilst it may knacker you physically for the day it doesn't deplete you in quite the same way as sexually activity does.

Sensual pleasures are given to us as options as humans. It's certainly possible to get carried away with it but the idea of depriving myself of sex with a loving partner, one of the great joys of life and the greatest evolutionary imperative that has been programmed into all of life, seems misguided. When I have sex I'm not attempting to become enlightened or anything... it's just a beautiful thing I like to experience. It helps to bring me closer to my partner and it brings me a state of bliss. I find states of bliss valuable helping me to stay focused on the positive parts of life, as long as I'm not allowing them to become a vice. Not every action needs to be taken with the end goal of becoming enlightened. Sometimes it's healthy to just enjoy the ride.

I'll say again, I've never experienced a depletion from sexual activity. If anything, good sex charges me up. I have, however, noticed a significant depletion in my energy, motivation and inspiration, and overall quality of life, from a prolonged period of lack of sex (~2 years).

It's normal to see it like that. Serious spiritual teachers don't try to teach celibacy to all men. They just teach it to those who are interested, explain about kundalini and so on, and they can see for themselves.

Advancement in consciousness is often about not doing what feels natural. You can prefer to eat in a certain way but when you start eating differently you get different results.

Sensual pleasures are given to us as options as humans. It's certainly possible to get carried away with it but the idea of depriving myself of sex with a loving partner, one of the great joys of life and the greatest evolutionary imperative that has been programmed into all of life, seems misguided. When I have sex I'm not attempting to become enlightened or anything... it's just a beautiful thing I like to experience. It helps to bring me closer to my partner and it brings me a state of bliss.

Don't disagree with anything there at all.

Not every action needs to be taken with the end goal of becoming enlightened. Sometimes it's healthy to just enjoy the ride.

Depends on what you want out of life. Enjoying the ride is all good, but if you want enlightenment you have to fight to have that experience.. waiting for it to happen on its own is like waiting for lighting to strike you. Celibacy isn't forever.. only until you reach your objective or you decide to stop. It's no different to achieving financial success or another lofty ambition.. you have to really go for it.. expecting things to just work out requires a metric tonne of luck!

All I will say is if that you think you're going to fuck your way to the truth or some kind of answer you're wasting time. Tantra and stuff surrounding sex is the most bullshit laden arena there is, because it's the easiest thing to bullshit people with. Sex sells, commercially and religiously. "Enhance presence" sounds like it belongs on the side of some product packaging. We are always present. Just sounds like a weak justification for indulging in sensual pleasures to me, which is fine if that's what you want to do.. but from where I stand that's all it is. Indulgence.

Which brings us nicely back around to the point of celibacy, of which one of the major points is keeping your head free of distraction so you can do some productive thinking. There is nothing inherently wrong with pleasure.. but it is more prudent to get it from other places besides sex related activity. Going for a walk in nature or exploring is a pleasurable experience and whilst it may knacker you physically for the day it doesn't deplete you in quite the same way as sexually activity does.

Tantra requires long periods of celibacy before even considering the sex part, which is optional. There's also solo tantra which is a practice that can extend indefinitely.

You obviously haven't studied tantra at all and your ignorance shows in your hateful remarks. I won't bother continuing to explain the various methods because they will fall on deaf ears. I only say that so that others know here that your critiques aren't based on anything other than your own prejudices and pride.

Again, it's incredibly ironic that you call bullshit on a practice that I have already expressed can work quite well, yet are trying to convince others in this thread that they will be subjected to harmful entity contact if they have sex. lol. Might as well as be Catholic since sin has the same basis.

Again, it's incredibly ironic that you call bullshit on a practice that I have already expressed can work quite well, yet are trying to convince others in this thread that they will be subjected to harmful entity contact if they have sex. lol. Might as well as be Catholic since sin has the same basis.

Work well at what, "raising your consciousness"? Look, if people want to believe that then all the power to them.. if they're interested in it, that's great. They're doing something. I'm not interested in it, because it's bullshit in terms of getting answers and only wastes precious time. Things may happen I don't doubt that, but the label and concept (raising consciousness etc) attributed to it is absolute nonsense.

And don't twist what I said. I did not say one is subjected to harmful entity contact if they have sex. I said the sexual process is entity motivated; that's all I said, not that it was negative. I'm not against sex nor is my position coming from that viewpoint, but conversely I'm not going to say sex is divine or sacred, or dress it up in some way that makes it more than it is.

I don't really share either of those views. I know joining with another consciousness in love can raise consciousness, or join your flame with another. That's just how it works and I find it hard to see how someone can not find that worthwhile. And that is also possible to happen through sexuality, which many will know for sure, but celibacy or retaining your sexual energies work in a different way and is done for different reasons.

As for the enteties, I have no doubt of their existence after what I've experienced, which I won't go into now. But I was just reading "Looking Into The Invisible" which has a part devoted to that. It says there are these negative spirits that can't move on and make use of our energies as materials and always try to influence us. We might say that's not fair and they don't have the right, but they just take the right, and just see us as a resource to be exploited like we view animals.

It's upto us not to allow us to become their "food" and learn to produce finer elements that can attract higher spirits instead. So it just seems like one of the trials of being human.

As for the enteties, I have no doubt of their existence after what I've experienced, which I won't go into now. But I was just reading "Looking Into The Invisible" which has a part devoted to that. It says there are these negative spirits that can't move on and make use of our energies as materials and always try to influence us. We might say that's not fair and they don't have the right, but they just take the right, and just see us as a resource to be exploited like we view animals.

It's upto us not to allow us to become their "food" and learn to produce finer elements that can attract higher spirits instead. So it just seems like one of the trials of being human.

The problem is we can't perceive them under ordinary circumstances, so classifying the different types is incredibly difficult.. and of course it makes it difficult to spot their influence. But if we think about the ecosystem of the physical body.. we are full of all sorts of parasites, bugs and bacteria.. and most cause us no real damage and work in a symbiotic relationship. I think it's reasonable to assume the same applies to entities.. that their influence is far more pervasive than we realize, but it's not all negative or evil.. it's just nature doing its thing.

The analogy to how we utilize animals for our benefit is pretty accurate really. Most farmers take great care and love their stock.. it's a symbiotic relationship. Some don't and treat their stock rather poorly.

I don't see them as positively as I think they are the architects behind much of the horrible things that go on in this world and many come to a bad end when they become victimised by them.

But I understand it the way they draw 3 types of energy out of people. Life-force energy, which comes from our minimum connection with God, as they can't generate their own. Negative energies we produce as that is what they sustain themselves with. And sexual energy which is very potent, especially when it's negatively qualified. I think it's much more creative and complex than any of the other physical energies we can make.

You only need to look at the state of this world to see that they're milking it for all it's worth, but not everyone has to buy into that crap.

One time I took MXE and "fell" down from some kind of heavenly plane I could see female troll-like looking "demons" dancing in circles around me laughing in a hysterical way as they enjoyed tormenting me. At first I was paralyzed, but then I had the thought I didn't have to be there and could pull myself out of it, and raised myself up and shook it off and it was gone.

I can only think what is thought of as "hallucinations" are sometimes visions of things that truly exist on some kind of plane and not just insane fabrications of your mind as we are led to believe.

Last edited:
I'm also inclined to agree with SS in that you don't need to know names for these things or follow rituals exactly as they are taught in cults. As long as you can make the connections in your head, it doesn't matter what you call it and how you do it really.

This is how I feel too. I look to myself for spiritual and personal development. I think we all know these things, and don't need someone to tell us. I'm also leery of traditions which try to tell us "this is the way things are"... it rings too much of dogma. I think spirituality is a thing that's personal and unique to each of us in how we experience it.