• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Baltimore Heroin Thread: Welcome to the Charm City

with that said, just had some incredible white. If it comes in a rock form, it tends to be awesome, powder is the garbage.

lol @ the 40 bags to out of towners. those are def 20 bags.

It is funny, I see SO many people scoring in baltimore at all times of the day. I guess none of them post here, lol. The white I have seen lately has been stupid strong again. It is absolutely fent and I would be surprised if there was any H in there at all. While I like "street fent" or whatever you would call that stuff, I def prefer some good raw dope. Recently got a solid chunk of gray that was as hard as a fucking rock. At first I thought it was fake (even tho it came from one of my regular guys) because it was so hard i thought they just threw some pebbles in a bag. Licked it, though, and it tasted like straight vinegar. Got it broken down and it was the warmest and most euphoric feeling i have had in a long time.

Love the raw gray stuff. Def my favorite.

What else has anyone been seeing out there lately? I know there has to be some people other than me that post on BL and get down in bmore.

In reading the other threads for other cities, I think it is interesting that there are stamp bags that you can buy for super cheap. Good way to market your stuff, but I imagine that when a strong stamp is out there, that others will take some bullshit dope and just put the fire stamp on it, and boom- you just got ripped off. Around here, all i have ever seen is halves and wholes. Dubs and things of that nature are non-existent from what i can tell.

NYC here, original home of the stamp bag, yes, absolutely, they get ripped off, however, much to most of the time, the stamping goes on at a fairly high level, i.e. people who you would not want to fuck around with by counterfeiting their stamp. We also have quite a bit of dope that goes around in the same bags but without a stamp, which is hit-or-miss/trust-your-source stuff, although some of the best dope I've had has come from these sorts of bags (which also come in various colors which seems to be a newer trend.) The stamps get changed fairly regularly and often make amusing references to popular culture, like when American Gangster came out, there were all these retro blue colored "blue magic" stamps, the originals of which you see now, whenever a Batman movie comes out, when Obama and Trump got elected, etc.

NYC here, original home of the stamp bag, yes, absolutely, they get ripped off, however, much to most of the time, the stamping goes on at a fairly high level, i.e. people who you would not want to fuck around with by counterfeiting their stamp. We also have quite a bit of dope that goes around in the same bags but without a stamp, which is hit-or-miss/trust-your-source stuff, although some of the best dope I've had has come from these sorts of bags (which also come in various colors which seems to be a newer trend.) The stamps get changed fairly regularly and often make amusing references to popular culture, like when American Gangster came out, there were all these retro blue colored "blue magic" stamps, the originals of which you see now, whenever a Batman movie comes out, when Obama and Trump got elected, etc.

The "Blue Magic" one, I've seen that, it was OK but not as good as some of the other stuff I've had.

<<don't do this. final warning. --Ed.>>

Last edited by a moderator:
<<don't do this. final warning. --Ed.>>

thank you for cleaning that up, SKL. I imagine hitting the report button for posts of that nature is the right move?

Also, I am sorry because I am not trying to come off like a NARC or anything, but we need to be really really careful about things like this, especially in baltimore. The ATF is very active on the streets right now and everyone needs to know that. It ain't cops right now, they are not doing shit. It is the feds. I know that does not really play into individual users, but the feds will grab users up and make your life more difficult than it was before, even if you do not get in any real trouble at the end of the day. They are serious right now about nailing violent gangs who are putting guns out there. As an individual user who does not want to go to jail and does not care about your dealer, you are the perfect target for the feds to move up the value chain. Speaking about specifics in an awfully veiled attempt... Come on man tighten that shit up/

my Baltimore experience:

Last July a friend of mine (who does not use, or know about my habit what-so-ever) asked me to help her out for a weekend work event in B-more, so like a good friend, obviously I said yes. From the start it was a nightmare. There was just a massive bust in Jersey and my connect went down, so it was hard to find any good doap in the city. But I called up an old connect and got a brick. Being 110 degrees outside, I'm sure someone else has experienced what can happen to the stamped bags with 100% humidity. I return home to find that all of my bags were destroyed. Ugh! This can't be happening... now what?! So I scraped the gummy substance from a bunch of bags and smoked it trying to curb the w/d and hitched my ride to B-more to meet my friend.

I'm fairly fluent coppin' in different cities, so I definitely didn't feel intimidated to do so. I'm used to stamped bags on the east, foil in chi, balloons on the west, but this was my first experience with the capsules. Within 9 minutes of being in the city I had what I was looking for, but instantly thought I got robbed for the amount of stuff I got for the price I paid. But after the 3 hour drive, and the smoked gummy bullshit wearing off, my skin was starting to crawl- so there was only one way to find out if what I got was really what I wanted. There was more powder in ONE cap than in 10 wax bags. this can't be real... Only one way to find out....

Within a few minutes I felt like I could tolerate life, and be around my friend, who otherwise I wouldn't be able to handle in the sickness... while working on top of that, but wtf, I don't feel high... I just feel weird. 60 more hours to deal with this............ ughhh. Okay, just do more and see what happens.
It curbed most of my sickness that day tbh but that was about it. RLS for sure and I couldn't sleep for shit but time to start a new day. I smoked a bunch of gummy shit in the bathroom that morning, which barely helped- but I realized at that point that that's what kind of weekend it was going to be.

Later that afternoon, I decided to get away for an hour or 2- and decided to hit up a different spot. What could it hurt? So I got a few more caps.... tried it, and same shit. Sunday night, technically Monday morning couldn't come fast enough, but wtf was I going to do when I got home at 2 am with 1) my friend who doesn't use staying at my house and 2) even if I could find some reason to make a run; my guy only had stuff destroyed by the heat. Luckily, someone made a run to Brooklyn and had a nice little treat waiting for me when I got home. I've never been so happy to return to the arm pit of America.

I've heard that you can get grams of raw in b-more; but I was unlucky on 2 separate days in 2 separate spots and ended up with the caps of scramble. If I lived in b-more and this is all I could get- I'd be clean. I dumped a cap out on a tray to examine it and I could see like, 5 different shades; greys and whites and off-whites, kind of rocky, kind of chunky, and then fine powder. No thank you.

yea scramble sucks. There is very little heroin in those things. halves and wholes of raw gray and tan are amazing though. Same with halves and wholes of whatever that white shit is that has been around the northeast cities a lot lately.

thankfully baltimore has plenty of options so travelling far is not needed. Driving is not even needed.

looks like the gray is the flavor of the week. I know that white going around has fent in it, or is all fent, based on the high. I feel like that shit jacks up tolerance, though.

i swear baltimore is crazy man. the open air scene here is ridiculous and i swear no one seems to care. cops, residents etc.... it is allowed to just operate in large sections around the city. ever since the freddy gray stuff last year and the riots, cops are not doing any proactive work. just reactive stuff if they are called. dealers are brazen nowadays....

crazy the contrast to NYC—
or rather to what NYC was 20 years ago;
the [open air] market in NYC is dead now; now we just have dirty jerz, Paterson etc.
you can get good dope in the city but most of it is cut to shit with God knows what
you either have to rely on an expensive delivery service (that's what I did) or get in shady situations all the time
the best way to casually get dope is to get it thru junkies who sit in the park and basically make it their job to run middle man, they're not really dealers tho and take you on some wild goose chases but some of them are reliable and sit on a particular bench for particular hours and stuff although they're always in and out of jail, that's an interesting scene
just shows what a quasi-fascistic mayor and aggressive policing can do
albeit the geography being different allowing for different styles of open market
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯^somebody should write a book about that, the geography thing
urban planning is of course a really hot topic right now it'd make a good thesis
although they're not really trying to bulldoze a lot of projects right now
no money for that, or it'll just turn into a sub-urban wasteland, right?
just like a lot of Jersey is for NYC; I see some of the Baltimore scene in Jersey tbh
as far as the way as shit gets done and is laid out and constructed,
but instead of the nearby island city/cities you have the rest of your city.
interesting as fuck, how the demography and geography and the consequences of urban planning impact all this stuff

Last edited:
Im new to this site but lived in Baltimore my whole life. After a 2 year hiatus, i guess its safe to say im back in the "saddle" again. The scene here really is alot different than it was a couple of years ago, with all this fent around. This stuff is potent man and does a number on your tolerance. Unfortunately its all ive seen around since ive been back, unless you want bs scramble but that stuff is mostly garbage. Definitely miss the tan i was getting before. Anyway, im surprised at the lack of Baltimore H traffic on this site, considering how popular it is. A dedicated thread was def needed.

Man i really dont care for this fent. Does anyone else think its alot less euphoric than H? It also doesnt last nearly as long. Not a fan.

i honestly like getting a little of the fent stuff and a little of the raw tan. do little bits of each. hope everyone stocks up because the blizzard is almost here.

It is funny, I see SO many people scoring in baltimore at all times of the day. I guess none of them post here, lol. The white I have seen lately has been stupid strong again. It is absolutely fent and I would be surprised if there was any H in there at all. While I like "street fent" or whatever you would call that stuff, I def prefer some good raw dope. Recently got a solid chunk of gray that was as hard as a fucking rock. At first I thought it was fake (even tho it came from one of my regular guys) because it was so hard i thought they just threw some pebbles in a bag. Licked it, though, and it tasted like straight vinegar. Got it broken down and it was the warmest and most euphoric feeling i have had in a long time.

Love the raw gray stuff. Def my favorite.

What else has anyone been seeing out there lately? I know there has to be some people other than me that post on BL and get down in bmore.

In reading the other threads for other cities, I think it is interesting that there are stamp bags that you can buy for super cheap. Good way to market your stuff, but I imagine that when a strong stamp is out there, that others will take some bullshit dope and just put the fire stamp on it, and boom- you just got ripped off. Around here, all i have ever seen is halves and wholes. Dubs and things of that nature are non-existent from what i can tell.

yeah the grey raw was always my favorite. sometimes id get a g and it would be like the corner edge of the finger because it would be smooth and round on a side. there is def funky scramble out there...someone I know went out on a jumbo 6. and scramble is usually just garbage to get you well. its like dirt weed...will kinda get you there but it sucks and usually isn't a pleasant experience.

last dope I copped was a few weeks ago and it was just the normal tan pebbely powder, mixed up clean, 7/10. now the raw I used to get back in the height of my shooting up days was 10/10 everytime. dude was the man till we all got hit by the bcpd nacro squad and he got indicted. he got out after like a year tho lol.

but this dude always had amazing dope and would give me awesome deals bc I brought him a bunch of biz..

there will always be open air but the way most everyone does it is get a # and get a reliable dude who drives. I lucked out and met a family and they all sold dope. 3 cousins. westside AF lol

that's when shit was crazy on a certain street.pull up on a summer night and there were so many cars it was like a fast food drive through.

not sure wtf i got yesterday.tasted like dope when i did a test sniff, but if got me all kinds of fucked up for about 15 or 20 minutes and then it was gone. Did a shot with a TINY spec and it nailed me, but not in the dope way, more like an intense bell ringer kind of way. Tasted just like the brown dope ive gotten millions of times before. Was not pleasant.