• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Baltimore Heroin Thread: Welcome to the Charm City

been putting back some amazing light tan for awhile now... warm and lovely stuff.... a lot of corner spots have had really short bags lately though, but i have a phone connect who does halfs and whole gs 24 hours a day. gift and the curse....

Hopefully I’m not bringing back too old of a thread, but has anyone noticed the quality of the stuff around going downhill severely? Like all I’ve been getting the past few weeks has been weird, not like a dope high at all. More like a weed high if you’re lucky, or makes-your-heart-race and mildly psychedelic among other not pleasant effects if you’re not. Even got put in the hospital once from this stuff that was super trippy. I’ve gone to so many diff people and gotten similar shit, it can’t be just me? Idk what they’re mixing in w this shit, or if it even has h in it, but most of the time it will get you well if you can put up w the unpleasant effects. Tell me I’m not going crazy?

Hopefully I’m not bringing back too old of a thread, but has anyone noticed the quality of the stuff around going downhill severely? Like all I’ve been getting the past few weeks has been weird, not like a dope high at all. More like a weed high if you’re lucky, or makes-your-heart-race and mildly psychedelic among other not pleasant effects if you’re not. Even got put in the hospital once from this stuff that was super trippy. I’ve gone to so many diff people and gotten similar shit, it can’t be just me? Idk what they’re mixing in w this shit, or if it even has h in it, but most of the time it will get you well if you can put up w the unpleasant effects. Tell me I’m not going crazy?

yea i got hit with some shit like that.... it was pretty dark brown from what i remember but yea.... not fun at all. no idea what that garbage is... have a pretty solid phone connec tho. they sell wholes and halves of raw. that is the way to go in baltimore. i also feel like bags at the "spots" have been pretty short lately.

yea i got hit with some shit like that.... it was pretty dark brown from what i remember but yea.... not fun at all. no idea what that garbage is... have a pretty solid phone connec tho. they sell wholes and halves of raw. that is the way to go in baltimore. i also feel like bags at the "spots" have been pretty short lately.

Yeah, mine was also brown. I have only phone connects as well, and it seems all of them are getting that stuff all at once now? I haven’t gotten anything good in weeks (it shouldn’t be this difficult, maybe my issue is that I usually buy in bulk, a few gs at a time?). :/ I guess I’m just going to have to go on the hunt for someone new.

Hey, just moved to the east coast from Austin.
I’ve been lurking here for years but just made a new account. Drove all the way up to Boston and back down to MD, just outside of DC. I was surprised by the massive differences in quality between the places I copped at (Newark, Boston, NYC). Newark had the best shit by far and the tar in Austin was better than what I found in the other too cities believe it or not. Anyway, I know Baltimore is known for its dope (or fent now, I guess) but does anyone know if there’s a scene outside of Baltimore?

As far as dope goes, bmores your best bet specifically in Maryland, I mean it's basically right in between i-95, connecting northeast to southeast, major junction.

Have copped in dc too which induces more stress for me, you can find anything round there but generally I've heard it's cheaper in Philly (don't quote for truth). I've gotten tired of running around every day and figure there are easier ways to do things than fucking with any scenes.

It is very easy to find drugs in Baltimore, but be careful posting on here, you don't who's on the other end, and it is against our rules to source drugs on here. please check out our rules for posting.

Thank you and welcome to Bluelight.