• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Is anyone else feeling it?

The past few months so many have been talking about the rising energies and great consciousness-shifts, etc. And not just the normal ones, there are now so many. I usually don't sense too much of this kind of thing, but this year has been different and I've had so many "higher perception" type experiences, so maybe the more insensitive are becoming more sensitive now.

I don't know what everyone else are experiencing but I'm starting to wonder what is really going on. There's just too much to point out. Or the high point for me was probably when I experienced full God-consciousness in a sober state, not really something that's possible to describe, but at the same time strangely familiar. Other than that, I feel compelled to pray a lot and seem to get responses to it most of the time. And to "bless" people and things as well. I also get sudden inner visuals a lot of the time. It's never really been like this before.

I know for many all this will be normal and how it's been their whole life but there are many of us it's new for. I'm just wondering how far it's going to go. Do you now think there's anything to this "going from the 3rd to 5th dimension" stuff? I used to tend not to believe in it, as it wasn't real for me, but now I'm not so sure. It's not really something to argue about, either, I think it's something you either feel or you don't.

I wouldn't use the same words as you or speak for anyone else, but yes I am feeling a shift. I don't know if it's global, or personal. I went through a mega transformation / death / rebirth this year. I know a lot of people like to toss those words around, especially new agers, but it's true. I've emerged somehow in a higher energy state, I don't know how to explain it.

I believe that more people should tune out the media and what governments are saying, as much as possible. Their language and imagery are all violent, meant to subvert consciousness. It seems like the more good energy I feel in the world, the more violent and deriding the media has become. It's to the point that I wonder if there's an active intention to keep people blinded from all the good energy that's coming in.

Again, I can't claim I know where these feelings come from, but I'm more awake now than I've ever been, and among the few "real deal" spiritual people that I know, the feelings are mutual. Everything is getting faster, and higher frequency, yet time is slowing down. In a word, things are feeling pretty cosmic. My suspicion is that the darker things getting, the higher it's possible to go. Not that there's any higher or lower. There's no ladder really, just this present moment.

It's all just a dream anyway, capable of producing anything. I can't take responsibility for anything I see happening. It's all just happening within the oneness / emptiness.

Alex Gray was mentioned and I think that's a great example to highlight.. once he painted that Obama image he lost absolutely all credibility now and forever. All the mind expanding drugs he's taken and he placed faith in Obama to be a world leader? I shat myself with laughter when I first saw/read about his painting. A slightly more intellectual mind, Terence McKenna, went on about 2012 a lot and his time wave theory. It just goes to show that being intellectually smart, or having taken mind expanding substances, doesn't actually amount to shit.. they are still just people and the truth is no one has a fucking clue what is really going on with the world or reality.

I took a long trip to acid culture, and I ultimately had to abandon it for the reasons you mentioned. Mundane culture is never going to be able to embody or facilitate awakeness in people. Acid just takes you to awe inspiring places that makes you feel like you've found some truth. For me, LSD, for all its amazement, felt like a gimmick after a time. It's filled with distractions, most of them taking place in the third eye. My experience of awakening took place during sobriety.

That said, I believe people can experience awakeness in many different ways, if they are ripe. Maybe LSD is one of those ways. For the general masses though? Doubtful. When people come out of an LSD experience proselytizing to others about the supreme truth, then they have missed the point. Everything is empty and just doing itself, there's no self in it, and there's nowhere to go. You can't get more into this if you tried, and trying is the problem. That's why I find psychedelics to be ultimately fruitless. If you're going to awaken then it's going to happen regardless.

Alex Grey makes some cool art but he's not a messiah. I wish people would stop putting him on a pedestle. No matter how many layers of reality you see with your third eye, whether it's physical anatomy or auras, or entities, etc... it's all just going to make it harder to see the truth if you're attached to the experience in any way. And if you're experiencing the non-attachment of awakeness, then no LSD is necessary. Present awareness is always happening, drugs or no drugs. It's not like LSD is the holy grail, per se.

From my perspective?
Hoooooolllllyyyyy sssssshhhhiiiiiiittttttt!

Basically...

Over these last few months things have just gone insane. I'm seriously not even joking. I know you guys here know it as well. I don't think a global transformation is going to happen instantly, but giant fucking seeds are being placed everywhere....

The archons have jumped ship, all that's left for me to either help heal, or give a guided tour of a fucking black hole are the ego consumed middle-men.

We shall leg them decide; I have the patience of a saint.......

Much love Bluelight :)

I wouldn't use the same words as you or speak for anyone else, but yes I am feeling a shift. I don't know if it's global, or personal. I went through a mega transformation / death / rebirth this year. I know a lot of people like to toss those words around, especially new agers, but it's true. I've emerged somehow in a higher energy state, I don't know how to explain it.

Ditto. I went through a hardcore purging process the first months of this year. It was amazingly stressful, but eventually burned itself out, and I now seem to have more access to high-consciousness energy.

I think what might have happened is I cleared out all the negative stuff in my subconsciousness that is holding most of us down. So someone who still has this ahead of them might not have such a pleasent experience at first and might just be provoked to dive into their own darkness. But this is only the beginning of the first wave and there's a whole year of it ahead.

That radiohow also talked about some of this and had some good things to say last night. I now it's not everyone's kind of thing but I always feel really uplifted by their channelings which feel very real to me. I love Christine, she has such a high vibration <3. What a relief from the usual.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/channe...ox-father-sananda-aamichael-kathryn-christine

For my it was a great day. I couldn't stop laughing. But it was more personal.

Ninae said:
I don't know what everyone else are experiencing but I'm starting to wonder what is really going on

Maybe CERN has finally cracked open that portal to the abyss? ?

The Great Old Ones are coming...

You once had a hard-on for Nikola Tesla correct?

Heh? He's a hero of mine, I find his life, mind and accomplishments to be fascinating. Prolonged celibacy was most likely a contributing factor to his genius.

I haven't thought so much about this part before. But there's an idea that the kundalini energy coiled at the base of the spine can be turned and made to rise upwards, and celibacy is one of the means to that.

"Sexual energy is like petrol: if you are ignorant and use it carelessly you will burn yourself. Your very quintessence will be destroyed by this all-consuming force. But Initiates, who know how to handle it, use it to move freely about the universe. This is the true meaning of the winged dragon."

Is he saying it gives you the ability to travel outside of the body? Because that is very hard to achieve for most, no matter how hard they try.

Heh? He's a hero of mine, I find his life, mind and accomplishments to be fascinating. Prolonged celibacy was most likely a contributing factor to his genius.

That was sarcasm...glad you understood the reference to Tesla/energy/celibacy.

"YOU are "The One" who will lead humanity into a higher octave of reality. You are the one who will create world peace and abundance for all. As your consciousness raises, you will create a domino effect that changes everything, everywhere, within your personal hologram. You are living in your own personal hologram. Your reality is yours alone, and you are 100% responsible for everything that occurs in it. It has always been so.

You are the creator and the created. Every person in your life is also your creation. You are living several lives at once, and each character you create has his/her own personal hologram and is 100% responsible for his/her own reality. It is your destiny to accept this responsibility fully and to create the world of your choosing. When you fully embody this truth, your limitations will dissolve, and you will create kingdoms unlimited. Anything you can imagine is within your power to experience.

You are not responsible for changing the other characters within your hologram. You will not change the world by convincing others of your belief system. You will change the world by being the change you wish to see. The changes will start with you internally and will naturally spread out to your entire hologram, which is a reflection of your internal reality. You can start by accepting the truth of who you are, the creator of all universes, and loving yourself unconditionally as the amazing, incredible, ingenious creator you are.

Everything that has ever happened to you was specifically orquestrated by you to lead you to this conclusion. You created this world and stepped into it, living the lives of billions of people who had forgotten their own divinity. You planned for people to eventually return to reality, accept their own divinity, and live their lives in harmony, fully conscious of their creative powers and divine heritage. You will be the first to rise above the veil of forgetfulness and fully embody your own divinity. The rest of your hologram will follow. The characters in your hologram will likely change as you do. Some will leave your hologram, others will enter as you change frequency. That's how it works. You don't change anyone. You change yourself.

Do not spend your time waiting for a savior. The savior will never come. Nobody will ascend before you do. Nobody can tell you when you will ascend. Celestial events often provide opportunities for you to move forward in your ascension process, but it is up to you to take advantage of those opportunities. These events were created by you to facilitate your ascension. No planetary alignment can make you ascend. No angel or ascended master can do so either. Your consciousness is your responsibility and yours alone. It's yours alone, because you are "The One."

As "The One," you have the power to change the entire paradigm of reality. The laws of physics are malleable and can be altered. You have come a long way from your former lower levels of consciousness, and you are starting to realize these truths. You have spent years releasing outdated belief systems and upgrading to a higher level of understanding. As you release outdated beliefs, divine knowledge flows in. Divine knowledge knows no limitations. Your current belief system is founded in limitation, but is less limiting than it was in previous years.

This process will continue. You can make quantum leaps by consciously identifying limiting beliefs and releasing them. Be thankful for the obstacles that appear in your path, for they are opportunities to move forward in your ascension process. Ask yourself "why" you created this obstacle for yourself. What limiting beliefs are you subconsciously working to extract? Extract the lessons, and obstacles become your fulcrum of power.

For most, the ascension process is long and difficult. Ascension is for everybody, but it takes longer for some than others. Often the lessons from many lifetimes are accumulated before ascension to a higher level of consciousness becomes possible. Currently, many people are consciously undergoing the ascension process. They are learning to love themselves, and they are taking back their power as divine creators.

Self love is the most important lesson one can learn, although it sounds so simple. Love yourself and you therefore love all of creation. All hatred is the hatred of self, and all love is the love of self. Nothing exists outside the self. Rise above all hatred, resentment, self loathing, guilt, and regrets. Everything that has ever happened was for your ascension. Be thankful for your creation, for it was your idea and will continue to be for all eternity."

)from http://lightworkers.org/channeling/217148/you-are-one-part-2)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just be aware... though I agree with everything you said there, Ninae... there are forces in this world that want to knock you down. They do not want you to create your own existence. They want to use mind control and medication to ensure that you remain stupid and incapable of rising up with awesome power en hand. Learn to channel your higher self. We all have one. They are full of wisdom and will make you more saintly the more you use them.

Just like Seth Speaks

Ninae, its always best to correctly attribute such repostings.... But, I've done it for you :)

Yes, I did what I do. That is, send some kind of healing energy through my hands and pray for a blessing. I can feel it work, or tugging on my hands, but have no idea where it goes and actually does. I just feel compelled to and it satisfies me for some reason.

I want blessings and positive vibes too :)

I agree that this is a textbook mental condition. I had MANY MANY friends ( 1/3 of them after psychedelics ) tell me *EXACTLY* the same things as you , even down to them thinking they were sane/ that what they said made perfect sense. Whenever all our friends trying to help them by telling them they speak nonsense they would get extremely defensive and I mean a group of educated people including doctors . You are very close to being psychotic. 1/3 of these friends went monks , the other 1/3 extremely religious and the other 1/3 on pills/or psychiatry and some of them recovered. Please please please stop all drugs(even cannabis) and excercise. Ask for help, find the most kind rational logic that you trust and have him in your place for two months and TRUST HIM blindly. I can't stress it enough you are very close to being psychotic. I know what you say makes perfect sense you but only to you and similar soon to be psychotic people. Its like the "important-religion-world trying to tell me something-all actions are connected and explained" switch turned on. This is textbook case to any psychiatrist that has SOME experience. Please please get help, I know its impossible for you to understand that you speak nonsense newage psychobubble with no logic whatsoever but you have to take a leap of faith. I am an extremely spiritual person , I spend 2 hours meditating everyday, use psychedelics and I believe in some New Age theories but what you describe is clearly very close to getting psychotic, you might not, but I have seen more people break than recover. And then its very difficult to get back on track.

I have noticed whenever I ask for a specific sign, I usually get it within hours, 3 days max. No matter, how silly the specific sign is, or how many times I ask for a repeat, always works, so it is not me grappling for straws. However, having my prayers answered just as quickly would be 100x better..