• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i'm going to ruin my life I prefer to do it on benzos and opiates IME

I think my hash dealer is in jail :\
Fucking undercover cops saw me buying from him and caught me when i was going to my place, I don't think my guy managed to escape.
I had to go to the police department and they took my fingerprints and everything, fortunately I had no criminal record so they let me go after a few hours with a warning.

I can't believe this shit happened, we're in 2015 and my dealer will probably be in jail for a very long time just for selling a small amount of cannabis...

That is pretty ridiculous. From a financial perspective it starts to make a little sense when you look at how much money is being made simply from busting low level "drug dealers" (more like weed dealers imo) and locking them up. People are becoming unbelievably wealthy from owning prisons and ruining peoples lives. I watched a documentary on netflix, can't remember the name but it was about all these teens whose lives were ruined at a very young age. Some of the kids were mild offenders, maybe got caught smoking a joint or getting in a fight but it was around the time of the whole initiation of the war on drugs and zero tolerance policy, so these kids who were in my opinion just making a mistake or bad decision that they would be paying the rest of their lives for- or at least the next couple decades.

It's sad the way it works. I might still be in jail had it not been for this ladies kindness. I was out drinking with friends at the local bar, blacked out and lost my friends, took off wandering the streets(from what I was told). I came to sitting in some random car a few miles away from the bar, in the drivers seat flashing the headlights on and off in what I guess were my drunken attempts at trying to start the car. I only know this because I remember telling the lady who was telling me I needed to leave and I remember saying "oh no it's ok, I'm just trying to start the car" but probably in a much less organized manner... anyways, I remember her warning me that she was going to have to call the cops and in drunk time it felt like they showed up immediately after that. Cops wanted to hit me with attempted grand theft auto as well as a handful of other chargers like the obvious drunk in public, possible dui.

I only spent a night in the drunk tank but had they pressed any chargers and had they stuck- my life would be completely different right now. I would not be able to find work for shit, most places that I can get a job at right now would look the other way.

hello all, hope everyone's well. been working in a new restaurant cooking full time. plus overtime. six days a week and sunday a double. haven't really been posting but i know my BL fam is doing there thing. got a tattoo appt on tuesday, stoked for that. if anyone is familiar with the comedian podcast network deathsquad associated with joe rogan, joey diaz, brian redban- im getting the time bomb kitty on my right leg on the back or side of my calf. wifes doing well, cats are doing well, work is exhausting. being in a fast paced high volume restaurant. i guess there is no substitute for hard work in our world, where what matters most to some is the bottom line. lost our roots.

^ Hey chef boyardumfree, send us your best edible recipe!

Sorry to hear about your dealer 4meSM, it is a shame what they are still doing with putting people in prison for pot. The system is still pretty broken, even though a lot has changed. I agree though, it shouldn't be happening in today's world.

This weekend I enjoyed some 83% THCA/THC Tangerine X Blue Power #4 wax and I even busted out the old vape and vaped some budzzzzzzz too. Good times.

HR tip of the day:

Combining Xanax and Roxicet may lead you to slice an inch-and-a-half gash down the bottom side of your toe because your dumb ass dropped a razor blade on the carpet, couldn't find it and said to yourself, "fuck it, it'll turn up."

Yeah, that mother fucker sure turned up eventually.

Swear I thought I was gonna have to go to the ER for stitches. I, uh...

I popped .5mg aplraz' after I sprint-limped to the bathroom. Found no first aid but my pills were there so cool but, meanwhile my shit's leaking all over everything (I mean EVERYTHING, you guys.) From my bedroom to the bathroom, downstairs to the other bathroom and then to the kitchen where I found my god damn first aid kit? Yeah, it looks like an unprepared girl had her first period and went running from room to room excited about the whole thing. But yeah, I wrapped that shit up with a huge amount of TP in the upstairs bathroom and by the time I hopped downstairs that shit was soaked scarlet and dripping blood along the way.

Fuckin' panic moment? Would've been, but I'm barred out and in it's-time-to-handle-shit mode, so I tossed the red TP aside (more on that later) and continued the search for the first aid kit that I knew had those butterfly bandaids that hold skin together, dodging two dogs and a cat left and right that wanted in on the chaos (or just smelled blood....)

Anyways, found the kit. No butterflys, just regular old bandaids. You might think that would've been the straw that broke the camel's back and made me lose my shit, but no, bro, Xanax. Xanaxxxxxxxxxxx....

I managed to pinch my toe shut while I wrapped it in gauze and a huge bandaid as tight as I can. Then it kept bleeding and I'm like "wtf? You're covered up, bro, where's that blood coming from?" So I flipped my foot all the way over and I discovered I also impaled myself with the corner part of the razor blade in a different spot, that was close enough to the cut to make it seem like a single wound with all that instant bloodflow action I had going on.

AND I WASN'T EVEN USING ANY RAZOR BLADES TODAY, FUCK :!

Oh, nearly forgot-- That blood-soaked TP I tossed aside once it started leaking through? Searched the house after I fixed myself up, nowhere to be found. So I went out to smoke a cigarette to calm my nerves and there's my mother fucking god damned amazing cat that I love to death playing with.. well, playing with my blood. I hope to God she doesn't realize where to get more of it. :sus:

[EDIT: As of this posting (and actually prior to it, too), I've now replaced the bandaid/guaze wrap 4 times. I really might need stitches this time....]

Last edited:
^ If I was you I would get that shit checked out mate. Razor blades can do real damage, stepping on one whilst benzo'd out is a good way to get a deep cut. I don't think you should crudely wrap it up and hope for the best. By the time you wake up tomorrow it could be infected, or you may have lost a lot of blood overnight. Since you are on painkillers+alpraz there is little chance that the level of pain you are feeling corresponds with the level of damage you have done.

See a doctor man. If this is not possible, go to the ER if the bleeding doesn't stop.

Last edited:
Last time I busted my head open and the bleeding wouldn't stop I put cayenne pepper on the cut and it did noticeably help stop the bleeding, but I still immediately went to the ER. That shit's scary yo, consider going for your health Jib.

Bleeding stopped after twenty to thirty minutes.

Skin's started to seal back together already ([SUPER PARENTHETICAL ALERT]thick blood clots fast, and I'm always like halfway dehydrated... or I just have thick blood and/or skin, because I bleed weird as fuck most of the time... like, typically I'll get a deep cut and KNOW it, but it just won't bleed so I go about my business thinking I'm trippin', and then ten minutes later I look down and my hand's just fucking leaking, but it usually chills after a couple minutes of quick thinking, pressure, and calming the fuck out of my heart rate), I just have to avoid any flatfooted steps.

Sum bitch don't even hurt. I was freaking out on the inside like oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit, though, lol.

By the time I had posted that things were calming down, and by the time I edited it everything was doing fine. I handled the smaller stab wound with peroxide until the bleeding stopped (I mean I just poured like half a bottle over the bottom of my foot for a minute of two), hit it with some super pressure from my man hands for a couple minutes and then used liquid bandage to seal the fucker up. It was a bitch laying on my back with the bottom of my foot straight in the air while I waited for that shit to dry (didn't want gravity to fuck with the blood pressure down there and have it start bleeding again.)

No liquid bandage for the actual slice, though. I'm gonna wait it out a few days but, dudes, I assure you I'll get it checked out if it starts to hurt or even looks the slightest bit discolored in the next few days. As it is, I'm just going to keep it sealed up and do my damndest not to rip the cut open again, because oh my fucking god was that a surprising moment when my skin just peeled apart like that.

I appreciate the concern, fellas, I really do.

And I'm pretty sure it was more like I kicked the blade instead of stepping on it. One second I was straight, hittin' the bong and then I swung around in my computer chair and just gasped and shit, lol. Think I kicked it along the sharp edge and it sliced along the bottom of my second toe (the index toe, I guess, right next to the big toe), and the stabbing happened at the base of the toe right along that little crease that I've come to realize moves quite a lot through the day.

I've since scoured my floor for any more offenders. Thankfully I haven't found any.

Last edited:
^ Cool man def keep an eye on it for infections, I know you prob have isopropyl alc as most good pot heads should :) that is another preventative like the hydro peroxide you have.

I know that feeling of not wanting to go to the doc unless you have to, but sometimes it really is best.

I've broken a toe and an ankle (two separate occasions) because of benzos alone. Neither got casted and I let heal on their own, fucking drugs man. I don't know, it's like when on benzos why care about your feet, right? You're like flyiiiing maaaan.

lol

^ Cool man def keep an eye on it for infections, I know you prob have isopropyl alc as most good pot heads should :) that is another preventative like the hydro peroxide you have.

I know that feeling of not wanting to go to the doc unless you have to, but sometimes it really is best.

I've broken a toe and an ankle (two separate occasions) because of benzos alone. Neither got casted and I let heal on their own, fucking drugs man. I don't know, it's like when on benzos why care about your feet, right? You're like flyiiiing maaaan.

lol

This time it wasn't my aversion to doctors that kept me from seeking medical help, it was the thought going through my head that medical help was going to be through an Emergency Room and, as much as I hate doctors, hospitals themselves make me so nervous/anxious that it's ridiculous (I've only ever been to hospitals to see family on their deathbeds)... but I definitely cared. I cared immensely... I just never hit that physical panic mode. My mind was all over the place but my body was in the fucking zone, hopping around the the house and searching for that first aid kid.

Which reminds me, I need to buy a new kit and place that shit where only I use it. Pissed me off somethin' fierce when I couldn't find those little white butterfly bandaids in there.

Update that probably no one cares about:

Went to work this morning. On my feet doing manual labor for 6 and a half hours.

The cut is still sealed nicely. :D

I swear I've got some kind of superhuman ability when it comes to bleeding and healing, man, I swear I do. Really, though, it's why I think I'm always dehydrated.

Lose enough water and you can slit your wrists and not even bleed, fuckin' crazy, right? http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-30046426

oh, I actually had a bottle of iso right next to the peroxide, but the iso was only 70% so I just went with that big ol' malevolent-lookin' brown bottle of hydrogen peroxide and jumped in the bathtub for the pouring.

Any idea which would've been better to use? Between isopropyl and hydrogen peroxide, i mean?

Last edited:
I don't really know which is better I do think that the hydrogen peroxide is probably more popular for home remedies and cuts is my guess though.

And I was actually wondering how you were going to work today or eventually Jib...if you were on your feet for 6 hours already and the cut still looks ok then you are probably not so bad off. It sounds like you do have a good healing ability if you are already back. I would still take it easy and keep a close look out for the next week or so, but it sounds like you are healing properly. Good luck bro!

I'm thinking I'll do a very light and slow wake and bake today and hit the vape a couple times...

I spoke too soon with that last post. After about an hour of fresh air the skin had split again.

No blood, though! I just got curious and looked and saw that the seal the wound created wasn't super strong yet.

The healing ability thing is kind of funny, though. My grandmother died of complications from AIDS when I was 3 or 4, right, so I've always been real paranoid about that kind of thing. In 7th grade I was a dumb kid that had the habit of sucking on minor cuts in order to deal with not having a bloody finger or something, right. Well, one day I did that and when the blood was gone.... there was no cut. Nothing. No break, just... nothing.

I thought I got somebody else's blood on me and then lapped it up, and then it hit me that that's how you get AIDS! (I didn't know at the time that the other person had to have HIV/AIDS for it to work that way... I just thought if you mixed blood then you got AIDS, bruh, lol)

It took my Mom a long time to work me away from that hysteria, and it was years of not showing signs of HIV before I was reallyconvinced.

My childhood was kind of weird.

yeah I've been so benzo'd out I forgot to take my finger out of the door before closing it. Lost the finger nail.. didn't think I could get so high I could lose a finger nail but yeah, it's possible.

::sigh::

So I just bought Until Dawn in anticipation of hurricane Joaquin fucking up the weekend.

The next 48hrs of my life'll basically be a horror movie. I'm excited. I hope it's worth the $50.

^ If the content is good and there's a lot of it, it's probably worth it, but I find that genre of gaming to lack replayability. I mean, how many times can you be scared by the same cut scene?

Unfortunately I've worked on games of that genre and it caused me to have extremely violent dreams. I didn't lose my mind or anything, but yeah replayability on those games are always questionable imo. Could be a blast completing it once though.

^ If the content is good and there's a lot of it, it's probably worth it, but I find that genre of gaming to lack replayability. I mean, how many times can you be scared by the same cut scene?

Unfortunately I've worked on games of that genre and it caused me to have extremely violent dreams. I didn't lose my mind or anything, but yeah replayability on those games are always questionable imo. Could be a blast completing it once though.

Content's pretty good.

I've managed to get the two characters I enjoyed the most killed 5 or 6 episodes in, though. :(

My main man Mike, though, I still got him alive and kicking and the dude's a beast. He's made friends with a white wolf that I'm sure is going to pay big dividends somewhere down the line, he's now armed with a machete and a 6-shot revolver, he stole (one of) the bad guys' military jackets-- I mean, he's basically kicking ass, but his girlfriend was the first one I managed to lose so I think he's just got some weird kind of vendetta thing going on right now.

Honestly, though, I think this'll be a one-and-done kind of game for me. You're exactly right about the cutscenes, and there's so much environmental exploration for (what seems to be) so little reward it's kind of overwhelming. I'm enjoying it overall, though.

[EDIT: But from what I hear, this game can play out in a huge number of ways. I didn't know it when I bought it, but the entire thing is based on the butterfly effect principle. Gives me the feeling that the cutscenes will be different depending on how you've played the game each time.]

Pro tip if anyone buys this game: Sometimes the best thing to do with an object you can examine is to leave it alone. If it looks super sketchy just ignore that piece of shit. This game has no manual saves, so every time you discover something new or make a choice the damn thing autosaves and locks your story in place. Gives a bit of a rogue-like feel to it, actually.

Last edited:
this one time i got drunk and benzod and drove back from the bar like a mad man and totaled my car but walked away not in handcuffs.

i think it's time for me to take it easy for a while but I can't seem to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.