• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to feel like being on MDMA (without MDMA)

When people talk about losing the magic of MDMA are they mainly talking about it losing its empathy effects? So it just becomes you're average stimulant? I know its all subjective but just interested because I've been doing it fairly regularly.

Yeah, it is subjective. Ime, it becomes a weak stimulant at best, and at worst, nothing. That's if you try to roll too often. I get tired of saying "losing the magic," but that's basically what it is I guess. You can still get a strong roll (with empathy, euphoria, etc), though it's nowhere near as "epic" as the times when it was there.

It's not that big of a deal though. People can still enjoy it. =D

I prefer MDA to MDMA due to my love of psychedelics, but nothing compares to the warm, loving magic of true MDMA. The epitome of a perfect, very euphoric empathogenic. Feels like you just fall in love with the world and everything in it. Negativity seems so far away it is forgotten for the duration.

I know it's hard to find and you get stuck with moreish RC's like bk-MDMA. It definitely has the empathy and euphoria, but is more so like a stim or amphet. You just feel like you need to keep dosing. I prefer to IV bk-MDMA; it's an intense cocaine-like rush in the sense that your ears ring heavy, you may throw up, but then it turns into a short-lived intense and euphoric roll. Many people around my city think they're really rolling when it's just a hedonistic, cheap, and abundant RC.

5-MAPB had significant prosocial and antidepressant qualities. It also changed my vision in the sense that the colors were somewhat glowing and bright. It was complimented well by cannabis and had a very forgiving comedown, if you even feel a comedown from it at all. Other than that, it's a shallow experience nothing life-changing or memorable.

5-APB was an enjoyable compound with mild psychedelic visuals at the peak and deep conversations w/ friends on a dose of it too. It was super flooring though, like my friends and I looked like we were on a more narcotic-esque drug. Eyes low and you could almost catch a nod too. Provided great conversation. Highly recommend potentiating this compound w/ cannabis for a better, more intense experience. Wonderful warm body high. Although I felt a noticeable comedown and was depressed the next day. I'd take it again every "blue moon"

bk-MBDB was garbage.

MDPV and a-PVP are fucked, I'm literally scared to even touch those and their sketchy derivatives (new one out on vendor sites every month it feels like). They are highly euphoric, addictive, manic, and the comedown could cause a mental breakdown. I couldn't stop crying after insufflating way too high a dose of MDPV + Mephedrone (I think) I felt out of my mind and couldn't stop talking. a-PVP made me far more paranoid than being spun on m-amp, spent hours looking for somebody trying to rob me wile peaking through these blinds that I ruined from bending them to look. I was afraid my dude who wanted more a-PVP along with the tweakers he was with was just trying to rob me (I had A LOT on me too), although he never would do something like that. I thought my friend was laughing on the phone at me, plotting against me. Horrible shit overall

MDAI waste of time and money, possible use as an antidepressant, but I was pissed I bought two grams and hated it. Took huge doses to find out there's nothing more to it. It's not recreational.

Tryptamines and phenethylamines such as LSD, psilocybin, and mescaline. These can be very empathogenic, but far deeper than a party drug like MDMA. Spiritually healing and revealing; which MDMA is also therapeutic. It is no NDE or ego-death though, I love ego-death that always means I'm gonna go deep into the psychedelia and my mind

The right dose and proper ROA of crystal methamphetamine can definitely resemble MDMA in a sense, although very addictive and long ass duration.

Until they come out with something that has a magical feel to it (like LSD or MDMA/MDA) and it's not some mostly mild compound with a boring peak and no spiritual depth to the experience, then I suggest you find real MDMA or MDA either will be unforgettable. These derivatives and RC's just don't compare.

I forgot to say from what Shulgin wrote about MDOH (very psychedelic and strong appreciate for beauty/nature) it sounds like it could rank up there, but I'm biased to psychedelia.

^
Interesting post, thanks :-D I didn't try all of the ones you tried, but for the ones I did try my experiences were more or less the same

Woah

I consider myself an mdma officianado but you just made me feel like a noob. Is there someplace you can point me to find out what those abbreviations are? I'd like to put some background on your descriptions. Mdma fascinates me for it's therapeutic potential.

I consider myself an mdma officianado but you just made me feel like a noob. Is there someplace you can point me to find out what those abbreviations are? I'd like to put some background on your descriptions. Mdma fascinates me for it's therapeutic potential.

Which abbreviations in particular?

You can learn the same way we did - stick around bluelight and get involved!

Welcome to BL. :)

Just my 2 cents. Done loads of MDMA so understand music can be amazing on MDMA but MDMA is not the best drug for music: MDMA projects a forced emotional state onto music you like but if the music has genuine depth or beauty major psychedelics offer higher orders of organisational perception, pattern recognition and association. I think in the long term learning more about music and vastly expanding ones range and understanding of high quality music and actually with work having an evolving knowledge of music will produce a self sufficiency and appreciation at a deeper level where there is less reason to feel a lack when some emotional charge isn't added.