• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

Definately agree with your "tuning" theory. The first dose after a break isnt usually all that pleasant but a day or 2 in i'll be in heaven! Need to watch my use of this stuff a bit more recently. Had my first week long run with a few weeks ago, had a week break then been dosing a couple ties a week. I find now I only dose out of boredom once I run out of weed. Back to uni now and have more commitments so i'll try and keep it to once or twice monthly at most.

I remember having some bad tinnitus years ago around when I first started doing DXM, it was really bad to the point where I couldn't sleep. And smoking weed made it way worse. I guess it just went away at some point after a few months and it doesn't bother me now. Never really got it from MXE though.

Naive user here just received 1 gram. instantly prepare a 20mg shot which i inject intramuscularly into the upper right quadrant of my glute. light-moderate effects. stumbling but barely any psychedelia. It was lovely no doubt about it. So whats your opinion on the quality of this stuff. White in appearance.

Once again I notice this cycle,, first day after a long break from good S-isomer material is very weird, maybe I dosed too hard because I was just so excited and ended up not sleeping a night. Took a break for a day and wow the second day of dosing is simply amazing, a great flow state, or 'tuned' as I say. Two doses of 30-35mg IV made for a very lucid 6 hours. I'm so tempted to dose again but my higher self is saying chill out and go to sleep, tomorrow will be good!

This has been my experience too. My best experiences were usually at the end of my binges, certainly never at the beginning of them. I would even go as far as to say best experiences in my whole life, even though they happened during one of the most depressive periods in my life. Just knowing such magic exists makes me happy, even when I no longer have access to it myself.

tl;dr - One month after dosing 35mg MXE, still has very bad tinnitus in one ear. What should he do?
If tinnitus is due to aural perceptual processes being augmented by MXE, or maybe even if not, the software "Tinnitus Tamer" might help. It's theorized to desensitize one to the sound frequencies commonly associated with the subjective experience of tinnitus. Have him read up on the theory, and then try it out. It seems to work for some.

So instead of trying to finish my book this week I just created a boatload of new research for myself. It's very exciting because I am fleshing out a part of the book that was previously only touching on the subject. It has to do with the nature of consciousness, the underlying mechanisms that form consciousness, and getting to the root of how altered states such as with dissociative anesthetics alter these mechanisms. So what are these mechanisms? That's where it gets really interesting, and I am incorporating different pre-existing models of consciousness such as The Quantum Mind, Spin-Mediated Consciousness, Orch OR theory, quantum computation, putting them with some solid neuroscience data with our understanding of what goes on at the neurological level. I had a breakthrough when I realized how consciousness collapses the quantum wave function, and sure enough it is already a theory, David Chalmers has done quite a bit in the field. So I put all this together with the theory I'm developing that dissociatives/anesthetics and other drugs alter our interface with these quantum mechanisms and can fundamentally explain some of the phenomenology of these altered states. Consciousness has two major components: Awareness (i.e., the content of consciousness) and arousal (i.e. the level of consciousness). Arousal and awareness are usually positively correlated: When one's arousal decreases, so does one's awareness (rapid eye movement (REM) sleep being a notable exception). Awareness can also be divided into two components: Self-awareness and external awareness. Self- and external awareness usually behave in an anti-correlated manner. When you are engaged in self-related processes, you are less receptive to environmental demands, and vice versa. The interesting thing about dissociatives like ketamine and MXE is that through the NMDA antagonism it increases the oscillatory frequencies of alpha-peaks on the electroencephalographic power spectrum, which in other words increases arousal even while awareness is decreased, which explains how there is a sort of convergence in brain activity between dreaming and holing on MXE/ket. Specifically I've noticed that when I had a lucid dream recently the quality of the experience felt nearly the same as a 'lucid hole' that I had a couple days previously. What is going on at the quantum level is that it essentially increases our quantum computation capacity which is what we do when we imagine and dream and do other certain kinds of thinking. Where a 'normal' state of consciousness feels very 'defined' i.e. constantly collapsing the wave function, in a dissociated state there is more of a simultaneous collapsing and evolving of the quantum wave function, allowing the mind to superpose more effectively, but instead of losing the information before it can be collapsed into a defined state, the mind is still conscious enough due to the heightened arousal to be able to collapse it into a defined state. This is what I mean when I say I spend more time 'in the cloud' on MXE. This state does however come at the cost of diminishing some of our computing capacity more associated with left-brain processing, logic and such.

Anyway wow that was a tangent and if anyone understood what I just said we should have a chat because its all still very much coming together. I'm also thinking I should just try to finish the rest of my book and come back to this stuff separately because this rabbit hole is massive.

Last edited:
I don't have any tips or suggestions, other than an anecdote that I got tinnitus as well when I started using MXE. I no longer get it, however. My last MXE evening was 220mg over the course of an evening (no weed - just 1mg etizolam at the end) and no tinnitus. It seems to have waned over time.

Once again I notice this cycle,, first day after a long break from good S-isomer material is very weird, maybe I dosed too hard because I was just so excited and ended up not sleeping a night. Took a break for a day and wow the second day of dosing is simply amazing, a great flow state, or 'tuned' as I say. Two doses of 30-35mg IV made for a very lucid 6 hours. I'm so tempted to dose again but my higher self is saying chill out and go to sleep, tomorrow will be good!

as we are finding and found, literally taking the words out each others mouths.. all users, results similar.
this chemical . the s-iomer batche(s) around right now, keep hearing this is... reallly.. clean... the high.. and it is.
different, modified, perfect, definitely abusable as always and usual especially for the i.v. i.m. boof snort under tongue all at once crew.

the levels i've experienced in what seems to be my natural developing, with a booster crutch of mxe has not only continually unlocked
but extremely quality meta programming of subconscious activities, almost robotic, brain is simulated and the tune is turned the fuck on.

always nothing new, but this has been something for a while and i am extremely as always been in the dissociate > anything .

it all started with dxm for me, love the pcps, and all dissociates but mxe trains and lets train program with much ease when you realize the power within that is irrelevant and widespread, but this tunes you in quick.

tl;dr
scatter rant done

Very interesting stuff about the unconscious Vortech. I have become a lot more aware of it recently, after four or five years of regular MXE use. I have got to the point where in these "lucid holes" I am able to explore my unconscious, uncover the reasoning behind my thought patterns and emotions, and have even recently been able to "plant" ideas or thought processes into my unconscious which remain there in sobriety. These can be things like "you must forgive so and so", or staying motivated and happy. It's working for me anyway.

Recent experimentation with MXE for treatment of symptoms associated with ASD (Asperger's) has come up with some nice results. A dose of as little as 5-10mg intranasal is enough to combat high levels of social anxiety and even promotes extroverted behaviour ie, social reciprocation, social awareness. Over a week long period 5-10mg was ingested before scheduled work shift(s), enough of a dose to reduce the input of sensory stimuli (a big problem) but still remain alert and able to process computations and handle communication with customers. Overall levels of anxiety and low self worth were negligible, whilst levels of motivation and willingness to undertake novel tasks were increased. Negatives come in the form a depressed state if dose is not kept continual, which could prove harmful if psychological dependence occurs. However recreational doses were administered during the period, which could attributed to these states.

A side note: MXE + cannabis (indica dominant strain) has favourable results for for sensory sensitivity and feelings of self worth, more trials must be run before long term results can be concluded.

as we are finding and found, literally taking the words out each others mouths.. all users, results similar.
this chemical . the s-iomer batche(s) around right now, keep hearing this is... reallly.. clean... the high.. and it is.
different, modified, perfect, definitely abusable as always and usual especially for the i.v. i.m. boof snort under tongue all at once crew.

the levels i've experienced in what seems to be my natural developing, with a booster crutch of mxe has not only continually unlocked
but extremely quality meta programming of subconscious activities, almost robotic, brain is simulated and the tune is turned the fuck on.

always nothing new, but this has been something for a while and i am extremely as always been in the dissociate > anything .

it all started with dxm for me, love the pcps, and all dissociates but mxe trains and lets train program with much ease when you realize the power within that is irrelevant and widespread, but this tunes you in quick.

tl;dr
scatter rant done

The meta-programming capabilities of MXE (and other dissociatives for that matter) seem profound. I enjoy the ability to ingest a dissociative and let my brain reorganise data and form new and ever increasingly novel structures. It's like a computational meditation.

It's getting harder and harder to find reliable sources on the clearnet. Most seem to be getting MXP, which I've had and is shit compared to MXE. All I got was amnesia and a bad taste in my mouth due to a lousy purchase.

I wish I could have a few grams of the fluffy white stuff I use to receive back in the day.

It's still out there. The stuff I have received recently is as good as the stuff I have received back in 2011.

The meta-programming capabilities of MXE (and other dissociatives for that matter) seem profound. I enjoy the ability to ingest a dissociative and let my brain reorganise data and form new and ever increasingly novel structures. It's like a computational meditation.

Looks like we have another John C. Lilly here :)

I think we have many people around here carrying on the ideas of John C. Lilly :)
Very interesting stuff about the unconscious Vortech. I have become a lot more aware of it recently, after four or five years of regular MXE use. I have got to the point where in these "lucid holes" I am able to explore my unconscious, uncover the reasoning behind my thought patterns and emotions, and have even recently been able to "plant" ideas or thought processes into my unconscious which remain there in sobriety. These can be things like "you must forgive so and so", or staying motivated and happy. It's working for me anyway.
This reminds me of a short blip in my book about helping you remember. As we know, MXE, especially in higher doses, can fuck with memory processing, so when we stumble upon those really important or profound realizations, things we want to take back with us to integrate in sobriety, how do we ensure we remember it? My answer is through symbols.
The mind likes to associate. Association is why symbols are powerful, especially considering symbols that represent the same thing to a whole group of people. But we can have personal symbols as well as a tool to help us remember, like a map that shows us how to get to that deep corner in our brain. A symbol is not a message, it is only a vessel for the message. It's like a compression algorithm in the sense that you can represent lots of information with a single image.
My point is when you are deep in an m-hole things can get pretty free-associated. If you find yourself in a place you want to remember but probably won’t because it’s just so fucking weird that the mind can’t compartmentalize it, associate it with something that is easier to handle- an image, idea or a related memory, something that is powerful to you. Think of it as a souvenir from your trip. This will help you remember the next time you recall that image in sobriety.

John C. Lilly wrote a book about ketamine and now vortech writes a book about MXE, fascinating :)

Vortech: I'm even more fascinated to read your book now (no pressure ;)). The stuff you were talking about regarding mxe's possible links with consciousness collapsing the waveform is interesting, although many theoretical physicists are these days leaning towards the Many Worlds hypothesis, which requires no waveform collapse, and therefore 'seems' more 'logical' (except for the small matter of 10^100 universes one particle different all laid on top each other (plus all the really different ones)) - have you considered this hypothesis in what you're writing? Seems just as much opportunity for mxe's/consciousness' effects to be interpreted (from a different angle) using that model (whether that tells us more about mxe than physics is another question).

David Deustch's book Fabric of Reality is good on many worlds - also have you read Penrose's Emperor's New Mind (stuff about quantum consciousness linked to microtubules surrounding cells) (i may be distracting you from finishing your book now...)

Virtual I am already familiar with those theories and give a nod to them in my book where applicable. As for the many worlds it is apparent to anyone who has been through enough holes!

In other news I expect this thread to become a barren wasteland pretty soon because the powers that be have decided MXE is too powerful to be available in anyone's hands. MXE is officially vintage. The future of this drug is uncertain, but at the moment it appears the party is over.

mxe scene is pretty rough :-( It seems to have pretty much dissapeared.

Have my fingers and toes crossed on one source that is supposed to be bringing some legit MXE to market any day now.

I really do wonder if it is some kind of concerted effort bc of the effects mxe has on prana type energy and the other various effects that could be construed as condusive to spiritual evolution.

Just ordered some 3 meo pcp to try finally bc there is no fucking MXE worth buying that I know of.