• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

I think im giving up on recreational MXE use. Yesterday I went through 350+ mg and the only time the world really started moving was when I hit 3 whippits in a row about 10 minutes after plugging 130 mg. My nightcap dose of 100 mg plugged basically did nothing. I think with week plus tolerance breaks I could get decent effects for a session, but I really need to just get back to living life. Still gonna take small doses orally, it is unbelievable how smooth and euphoric of an antidepressant that ROA is.

there is still good mxe out there, my current batch looks exactly like the pre-ban euro stuff , very visual as well.

Last edited:
Even after 3 months of clean time and multiple bad batches received in the past that made me severely sick, I'm still chasing that heavenly M-hole. I don't see how I could ever give up this drug as long as it's available. I feel like I'm caught in the grips of an addiction that nobody in my personal life will ever understand.

It's getting harder and harder to find reliable sources on the clearnet. Most seem to be getting MXP, which I've had and is shit compared to MXE. All I got was amnesia and a bad taste in my mouth due to a lousy purchase.

I wish I could have a few grams of the fluffy white stuff I use to receive back in the day.

This white fluffy powder is changing my life...HOLY SHIT, I never expected this before, this substance is very very powerfull. There is no words.

Last edited:
This white fluffy powder is changing my life...HOLY SHIT, I never expected this before, this substance is very very powerfull. There is no words.

yeah, pretty much my thoughts. I think I'm getting no effects anymore and bam, crazy shit starts happening. Mxe is magical stuff.

You might be! It is possible to do many things on MXE, things you would have otherwise never imagined or thought possible. It's so inspirational when you tap into it!

Guys I'm trying really hard to finish my MXE book. I marvel at the scope of it every day I open it up to work on it, which has been every day recently. The good news is that its sitting at 120 pages and I'm trying to keep it at that length, so from this point forward I am only refining it, editing and adding citations/links wherever possible etc. so I should be ready to share near-final drafts with select enthusiasts in the next couple weeks. Let me know via PM if you would like to be an early reader.

Hey all,

I'm pretty experienced with MXE and have never had any issues. A friend of mine recently tried 35mg oral (from my batch, so I know it's fine). It was his first dissociative experience. He didn't have an amazing time, but that's probably due to set & setting and because he smoked weed before he knew where it was going.

Anyway, that's not the issue. Since then, he has been experiencing some bad tinnitus in just one ear. It is not there all the time, but sometimes it is bad enough that it is getting in the way of his life and sleep. When he lays down at night, it is a serious problem and is driving him mad. It has been one month since he dosed and it has not yet improved. :(

Any suggestions? I have experienced what might be tinnitus on MXE, but it goes away eventually...

tl;dr - One month after dosing 35mg MXE, still has very bad tinnitus in one ear. What should he do?

^Tinnitus can be caused by effing anything in life. From what I've read, doctors don't know why people get it, nor do they have any solutions for it. Sometimes it just happens to people... for life. My girlfriend and her father both have tinnitus, and all they do is ignore it. That's all they can do. They've both had it for years, and it did not coincide with any specific event for either of them, just popped up out of nowhere one day.

For your friend, it might go away, might not. Does he stay hydrated? I've found when I get a bad ringing in my ear, I'm usually very dehydrated. I've also found that the majority of people I know (and probably Americans in general) don't hydrate enough, so that would be the first thing I would check. I've never personally had any ear-ringing issues with MXE over my 100+ uses, so somehow I doubt your friend's issue is due simply to a single time use of MXE.

it wouldn't be the first case of dissociative-induced persisting tinnitus tho.

have they tried just taking an anti-inflammatory like tylenol or motrin?

...somehow I doubt your friend's issue is due simply to a single time use of MXE.

He mentioned having some hearing issues when he was younger, but it hasn't been a problem for many many years. Obviously it could be the original source, but there's no question that the MXE has caused it to resurface (and worse than ever). He heard the crazy ringing as soon as the trip started and it hasn't gone away since then.

it wouldn't be the first case of dissociative-induced persisting tinnitus tho.

Does it go away eventually?

have they tried just taking an anti-inflammatory like tylenol or motrin?

I'll suggest this, but even assuming it works, it sounds like a temporary solution...

Thanks for the replies.

anti-inflammatories can aid healing in a lot of ways.... its easier for your body to put everything back in the right place if inflammation goes down.

just a random hunch i had, not sure if it will work or not. it certainly can't hurt, though.

and yes, dissociative-induced tinnitus does go away eventually. i have a friend who suffered from very painful tinnitus for years after major overuse of DXM... (we're talking grams a week for awhile)... and his tinnitus went away eventually.

I get it from smoking weed

Actually I should say that smoking weed exacerbates it, I have it all the time

^^ Thanks for the replies thus far. He feels like he can't live like this - it's seriously disrupting his life. He is going to see a doctor to see what can be done. I personally don't have high hopes that the doctor will be able to help much, but what should he tell the Dr?

Thanks again.

I dont have this white clumpy MXE powder anymore, I think im over whith this substance, tolerance sucks hard, 30mg.... I think I need to stay away from this drug for a long while.

After a few weeks you won't even think about it any more, trust me. I went most of the summer without it and I barely noticed. That first week or two away though... thought about it an awful lot. I always replace one vice with another though. Ended up blowing through a few zones of pot this summer, but at least I didn't snoot grams of mexxy for three months.

Once again I notice this cycle,, first day after a long break from good S-isomer material is very weird, maybe I dosed too hard because I was just so excited and ended up not sleeping a night. Took a break for a day and wow the second day of dosing is simply amazing, a great flow state, or 'tuned' as I say. Two doses of 30-35mg IV made for a very lucid 6 hours. I'm so tempted to dose again but my higher self is saying chill out and go to sleep, tomorrow will be good!